Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Okoroafor Chinaza Wins The Nigerian University Carnival Pageant - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Okoroafor Chinaza Wins The Nigerian University Carnival Pageant (28256 Views)

Winners Of Nigerian University Carnival (TNUC) Queen And King 2018 / Okoroafor Chinaza Emerges The Nigerian University Carnival Queen / The Nigerian University Carnival Queen Contestants Hosted By Senate Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okoroafor Chinaza Wins The Nigerian University Carnival Pageant by Stevengerd(m): 1:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
Abu Zaria, Na We Get Am!!
Re: Okoroafor Chinaza Wins The Nigerian University Carnival Pageant by jideflash(m): 1:22pm On Jul 16, 2017
Rubbish. I wonder why paegents always get sponsors
Re: Okoroafor Chinaza Wins The Nigerian University Carnival Pageant by tolexy123: 1:42pm On Jul 16, 2017
olarababe:

bloody hater spotted grin
lol
Re: Okoroafor Chinaza Wins The Nigerian University Carnival Pageant by salisy: 1:44pm On Jul 16, 2017
i thought only northern muslims are admitted in ABU, but how wrong i was

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okoroafor Chinaza Wins The Nigerian University Carnival Pageant by MohMulla: 2:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
sandrahnaub:
The grand finale was held yesterday(15.7.17) till the early hours of today at ladi kwali hall, sheraton hotel wuse Abuja.

The Ahamadu bello university Rep wins the pageantry which consisted of 32 other girls representing different university in Nigeria

She walks home with a brand new car ,endorsements deals and business/fun trips

Congrats couz

Pls help me push this to front page and the right segment
Ony ABU dis year....first Cisco hackathon then Enactus with dis again...proudly abusite
Re: Okoroafor Chinaza Wins The Nigerian University Carnival Pageant by Alchemist1912: 2:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
from the most gifted race
Re: Okoroafor Chinaza Wins The Nigerian University Carnival Pageant by Culin(f): 2:31pm On Jul 16, 2017
Naturally ahead!!!
Re: Okoroafor Chinaza Wins The Nigerian University Carnival Pageant by chivic(m): 2:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
Have u notice that u never have most beautiful with front or back side big,why then do people with big ass or big boob decieve their selves?

Moderate of everything is the best.

But did God not also create others? I think sin perverted things
Re: Okoroafor Chinaza Wins The Nigerian University Carnival Pageant by JohnnelBrown: 2:43pm On Jul 16, 2017
Re: Okoroafor Chinaza Wins The Nigerian University Carnival Pageant by kennyjam: 2:44pm On Jul 16, 2017
i go go look for her 2maro....pls wat dept is she....?
Re: Okoroafor Chinaza Wins The Nigerian University Carnival Pageant by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
Sniper12:
what her GPA?

hahahahahahaha..... good question.,.. LWKMD
Re: Okoroafor Chinaza Wins The Nigerian University Carnival Pageant by Halancornell(m): 2:56pm On Jul 16, 2017
grin NCAN 02 reporting for duty!
Re: Okoroafor Chinaza Wins The Nigerian University Carnival Pageant by harbjar(m): 3:00pm On Jul 16, 2017
coldgate:
Beautiful Abusite. Naturally ahead...

I can't believe that I am doing this. Anyway, here we go.
FTC. I dedicate this gold medal to all the babes who believe this year is their year. December still far.
No shaking kiss
yes oo... there are only two schools in NIGERIA.... ABU AND OTHERS
Re: Okoroafor Chinaza Wins The Nigerian University Carnival Pageant by mustafa006: 3:00pm On Jul 16, 2017
so you mean she has the best toto
Re: Okoroafor Chinaza Wins The Nigerian University Carnival Pageant by labzzy: 3:13pm On Jul 16, 2017
greatest abusites, every naturally ahead
Re: Okoroafor Chinaza Wins The Nigerian University Carnival Pageant by misspineapple(f): 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
beautiful
Re: Okoroafor Chinaza Wins The Nigerian University Carnival Pageant by vic155: 3:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
sandrahnaub:
The grand finale was held yesterday(15.7.17) till the early hours of today at ladi kwali hall, sheraton hotel wuse Abuja.

The Ahamadu bello university Rep wins the pageantry which consisted of 32 other girls representing different university in Nigeria

Where is that watery mouth FFK! CHINAZA is from which part of the country studying in ABU

Congrats couz

Re: Okoroafor Chinaza Wins The Nigerian University Carnival Pageant by Jaqenhghar: 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2017
sandrahnaub:

She walks home with a brand new car ,endorsements deals and business/fun trips...

...and the phone numbers of some very randy men
Re: Okoroafor Chinaza Wins The Nigerian University Carnival Pageant by Edum13656: 3:42pm On Jul 16, 2017
this fine girl schooling in ABU, I wonder how her English will be.
Re: Okoroafor Chinaza Wins The Nigerian University Carnival Pageant by josh18(m): 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2017
makeup no b beauty
Re: Okoroafor Chinaza Wins The Nigerian University Carnival Pageant by room089: 3:55pm On Jul 16, 2017
Meeeen! Ibos don dey pull weight o!
Congrats!
Re: Okoroafor Chinaza Wins The Nigerian University Carnival Pageant by kadupee(m): 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2017
Journey to Italy is start o, match forward
Re: Okoroafor Chinaza Wins The Nigerian University Carnival Pageant by Rajosh(m): 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2017
Sniper12:
what her GPA?
Education is not the only route to success
Re: Okoroafor Chinaza Wins The Nigerian University Carnival Pageant by harbjar(m): 4:28pm On Jul 16, 2017
salisy:
i thought only northern muslims are admitted in ABU, but how wrong i was
from experience, i can boldly say its only in ABU you will find atleast a representative of every state in Nigeria in a classroom...

1 Like

Re: Okoroafor Chinaza Wins The Nigerian University Carnival Pageant by sandrahnaub(f): 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

...and the phone numbers of some very randy men
na u kno
Re: Okoroafor Chinaza Wins The Nigerian University Carnival Pageant by phaco(m): 4:41pm On Jul 16, 2017
Hello Nigerians pls my name is williams am a final year student of Ambrose alli university ekpoma. I have challenges in paying ma school fees. I normally work during holidays but the holiday was shot so I could not work. My final semester exams starts nxt month and I need to pay ma fees or else task force might seize my script during exams. Pls If this happens I will have to come back nxt year and write the exams and I will have to pay another fee. Am begging all Nairalanders to pls come to ma rescue I have been sponsoring ma self and I don't want all my efforts to waist. Pls if any one here can help me I will really appreciate. Am having sleepless nite cos of this issue and I can't concentrate on ma studies. Am appealing to any one that can render help to pls assist me. And I believe God will repay u even if I can't. The fee is #43,000. And not saying u people should give me everything but assist. Families are not willing to help pls u can be ma God sent family. Here is my account details account name: Edet kufre williams. Account number 0148623317 Bank GTB God bless you all. Thanks
Re: Okoroafor Chinaza Wins The Nigerian University Carnival Pageant by blaqroy: 4:43pm On Jul 16, 2017
NLProblemChild:
Forth to comment.. I dedicate it to my future self.. I must .make it.
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Okoroafor Chinaza Wins The Nigerian University Carnival Pageant by Tinyemeka(m): 4:59pm On Jul 16, 2017
Before opening the thread, I swore that even though it was ABU, the actual winner would be somebody from the South. undecided

And I wasn't wrong.
Re: Okoroafor Chinaza Wins The Nigerian University Carnival Pageant by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 16, 2017
sandrahnaub:

Congrats couz

all the Alhajis are lurking in ambush to ejaculate maggots into her private for their ogwu ego!
Re: Okoroafor Chinaza Wins The Nigerian University Carnival Pageant by LOVEGINO(m): 5:40pm On Jul 16, 2017
sandrahnaub:

Congrats couz

I fit knw dis shenkes o but bcuz of makeup, I no fit recognize her.
Re: Okoroafor Chinaza Wins The Nigerian University Carnival Pageant by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
Beauty with brain. Igbo girls no dey carry last.
Re: Okoroafor Chinaza Wins The Nigerian University Carnival Pageant by armChairCritic: 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2017
The convocation of new sets of runs girls!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beautiful Nigerian Female Head Tie /head Dress / Meet The Nigerian Woman Who Is Building The "Fashion Amazon" Of Africa / Daily Beautiful Styles To View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.