Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Solve The Most Puzzles From Now Till 1st Of Aug 2017 And Win 10k - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Solve The Most Puzzles From Now Till 1st Of Aug 2017 And Win 10k (1493 Views)

Naija Quiz Show #1 - Win N5,000!! Aug 3rd / 12 riddles Only A true Genius Can Solve / Can You Solve This "Simple" Quiz? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solve The Most Puzzles From Now Till 1st Of Aug 2017 And Win 10k by naifizzy: 2:57am On Jul 16, 2017
Hi,

let's see how smart you guys are. These are the guidelines.....

1. Solve the puzzle: You get a congratulatory message after the puzzle is solved.
2. take a screenshot and post it here on this thread
3. The first person that posts, win the puzzle for the day
4. There will be series of puzzles posted after each puzzle is solved.
5. The person with the most solved puzzle wins.

http://nbsprofile.com/index.php/naifizzy-for-nairaland/

Re: Solve The Most Puzzles From Now Till 1st Of Aug 2017 And Win 10k by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:09am On Jul 16, 2017
Lol, foolish bloggers seeking for cheap BS click

Re: Solve The Most Puzzles From Now Till 1st Of Aug 2017 And Win 10k by dejt4u(m): 7:44am On Jul 16, 2017
m in
naifizzy:
Hi,

1. Solve the puzzle: You get a congratulatory message after the puzzle is solved.

Re: Solve The Most Puzzles From Now Till 1st Of Aug 2017 And Win 10k by naifizzy: 10:14am On Jul 16, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Lol, foolish bloggers seeking for cheap BS click

How dare u call me foolish....

I dont know why Nigerian kids these days reek of moral decadence. Must u show u r a victim of a failed society. No atom of decency.... You must be very bitter.
Re: Solve The Most Puzzles From Now Till 1st Of Aug 2017 And Win 10k by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
naifizzy:

How dare u call me foolish....

I dont know why Nigerian kids these days reek of moral decadence. Must u show u r a victim of a failed society. No atom of decency.... You must be very bitter.

You are indeed foolish, coming on NL trying to drive people away to some useless blog of yours.
Re: Solve The Most Puzzles From Now Till 1st Of Aug 2017 And Win 10k by naifizzy: 4:28pm On Jul 16, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

You are indeed foolish, coming on NL trying to drive people away to some useless blog of yours.

I dont blame you. You are a typical example of everything wrong with Nigeria. Just take a look at your insolence.... So full of hate and bitterness. People like you are the likes that burn victims on the streets with no remorse. It is just a pity and very unfortunate that Nairaland is a medium where people with no sense of decency and no basic home training can interact with sane people.
I know things are hard for you but u dont have to take it on any stranger you meet on social media.

I helped a Nairalander get a job in Dubai where I live and work..... You never know where your help can come from.
Re: Solve The Most Puzzles From Now Till 1st Of Aug 2017 And Win 10k by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
naifizzy:

I dont blame you. You are a typical example of everything wrong with Nigeria. Just take a look at your insolence.... So full of hate and bitterness. People like you are the likes that burn victims on the streets with no remorse. It is just a pity and very unfortunate that Nairaland is a medium where people with no sense of decency and no basic home training can interact with sane people.
I know things are hard for you but u dont have to take it on any stranger you meet on social media.

I helped a Nairalander get a job in Dubai where I live and work..... You never know where your help can come from.

... And this above is the reason why we should click on some BS blog, probably infested with viruses to defraud people?! Ok

1 Like

Re: Solve The Most Puzzles From Now Till 1st Of Aug 2017 And Win 10k by naifizzy: 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

... And this above is the reason why we should click on some BS blog, probably infested with viruses to defraud people?! Ok

Well you are entitled to your opinion. You speak for your self....

I dont run a blog I run a social media site. If you are not interested just mind your business and face your dealings let me face mine.

www.naifizzy.com
Re: Solve The Most Puzzles From Now Till 1st Of Aug 2017 And Win 10k by naifizzy: 8:15am On Jul 21, 2017
Re: Solve The Most Puzzles From Now Till 1st Of Aug 2017 And Win 10k by dejt4u(m): 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
naifizzy:
still on?
Re: Solve The Most Puzzles From Now Till 1st Of Aug 2017 And Win 10k by dejt4u(m): 9:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
naifizzy:
Hi,

done.

Re: Solve The Most Puzzles From Now Till 1st Of Aug 2017 And Win 10k by dejt4u(m): 5:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
Again..

Re: Solve The Most Puzzles From Now Till 1st Of Aug 2017 And Win 10k by dejt4u(m): 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
Check this too

Re: Solve The Most Puzzles From Now Till 1st Of Aug 2017 And Win 10k by dejt4u(m): 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
And this..

Re: Solve The Most Puzzles From Now Till 1st Of Aug 2017 And Win 10k by naifizzy: 7:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
dejt4u:
done.

Congratulations!!!
Re: Solve The Most Puzzles From Now Till 1st Of Aug 2017 And Win 10k by naifizzy: 7:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
dejt4u:
still on?

yes still on
Re: Solve The Most Puzzles From Now Till 1st Of Aug 2017 And Win 10k by naifizzy: 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2017

http://nbsprofile.com/index.php/naifizzy-for-nairaland-2/

Re: Solve The Most Puzzles From Now Till 1st Of Aug 2017 And Win 10k by dejt4u(m): 4:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
naifizzy:

http://nbsprofile.com/index.php/naifizzy-for-nairaland-2/
done!

1 Share

Re: Solve The Most Puzzles From Now Till 1st Of Aug 2017 And Win 10k by dejt4u(m): 4:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
Next?
Re: Solve The Most Puzzles From Now Till 1st Of Aug 2017 And Win 10k by naifizzy: 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
smiley
dejt4u:
Next?
Re: Solve The Most Puzzles From Now Till 1st Of Aug 2017 And Win 10k by naifizzy: 8:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
dejt4u:
done!

Excellent!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The First Word You See / So You Think You Know It All? Fill In The Blank / Best VPN App For Android In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.