Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,549 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing And Spraying Dollars At A Party(video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing And Spraying Dollars At A Party(video) (53834 Views)

Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing At Dangote Daughter's Wedding (Video) / Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing In A Church In USA (Pics, Video) / Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing With A Lady At A Party (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing And Spraying Dollars At A Party(video) by bkool7(m): 11:26am On Jul 16, 2017
DamiBukola:
Your kinds are so naive, foolish, uncut and unreasonable.

Because he won under PDP, you have to dig up his past videos?

He is one million better than Rauf the Babalawo

Actually, youre the one being naive, if you know what 'being naive' means. Heres a man who 3 months ago has no thought of ever contesting an election ,let alone becoming a senator .

He won simply based on sympathy for his late borther
You cant even compare his brother with Aregbe.

Well, my sympathy goes to his constituency ...which unfortunately is my hometown is among.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing And Spraying Dollars At A Party(video) by poweredcom(m): 11:30am On Jul 16, 2017
na BRED N shina rambo papa poo davido uncle...be this

the rich always getting richer d poor u r on ur own
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing And Spraying Dollars At A Party(video) by adekanmbi1986(m): 11:30am On Jul 16, 2017
Listening to the lyrics of the music being sung; I realized the video was shot before the election even before the man decamped to PDP. This is because the singer was singing " Adeleke, gbogbo APC connection "

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing And Spraying Dollars At A Party(video) by Braggante(m): 11:31am On Jul 16, 2017
obinnho10:
I dont want to be label a hater or pessimist. But honestly soo many things is wrong with this country.
we would be lucky to find even one truly qualified in our political sphere . jokers and dancers representing a heavily educated Nation like Nigeria.
Are we a cursed Nation?

And one will wonder why the country remains in deep poverty and under-development. This is part of the countrys leaders and this is who we elected to draft laws for us. This clown! This who should at best be an NURTW regional chairman.
He joins the likes of Dino Melaye to make a mockery of Nigeria.
How will we progress as a nation when we have amala and ewedu senators, and not thinkers and educated technocrats as our law makers? how?
what have we done wrong as a country to deserve this, nitori olorun?
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing And Spraying Dollars At A Party(video) by hush15: 11:31am On Jul 16, 2017
I don't know why this country is like this, but here is man whose passion for dancing has become a problem because he ran for senate.

I now see Nigerians are naturally fault finders. Here is a man who hasn't even done a week in senate and some political nonsense are already scheming his downfall. Any small thing, it will now turn to " didn't we tell you so" rather than focusing on how to leverage on his strength. Obviously, he is rich, hope people don't forget it and rather than encourage him to deliver to his constituents, some foolish people will never do that...

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing And Spraying Dollars At A Party(video) by adexdon(m): 11:33am On Jul 16, 2017
iiiiiii

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing And Spraying Dollars At A Party(video) by BabaO2: 11:35am On Jul 16, 2017
oloriooko:
See massive ignorance gone on rampage angry
What on Earth can this spendrift senseless eediot offer his constituency, instead of sitting down to map out plans to alleviate poverty in his domain the alainironu had been busy dancing away his senses angry
You can't blame the guy jor, blame aregbesola that is always comfortable fostering muslim brothers/friends dominance. It was a sweet win for the guy, despite his brother's loss, Aregbesola/Tinubu still went ahead to promote their selfish interest without single respect for the death Adeleke family. Think of it, his late brother has bought so many undistributed empowerment material for his senatorial people.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing And Spraying Dollars At A Party(video) by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 16, 2017
oloriooko:
What on Earth can this spendrift senseless eediot offer his constituency, instead of sitting down to map out plans to alleviate poverty in his domain the alainironu had been busy dancing away his senses angry
Cheiii.... lol
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing And Spraying Dollars At A Party(video) by umassan: 11:37am On Jul 16, 2017
He a way of chopping our money
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing And Spraying Dollars At A Party(video) by nothernstar: 11:37am On Jul 16, 2017
Onwu mere eze. Death has made you king why won't you dance. This your dance is suspicious.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing And Spraying Dollars At A Party(video) by umassan: 11:37am On Jul 16, 2017
He a way of chopping our money
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing And Spraying Dollars At A Party(video) by KingsleyCEO: 11:38am On Jul 16, 2017
oloriooko:

You can only see him dancing. Do you expect him to also show you a video of him planning? Please grow up.
This is a social event and news easily fly as such, but in the office or bedroom where serious stuff go down you can't see camera there.

I'm not in anyway implying that he has plans yet, is just that you never can tell.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing And Spraying Dollars At A Party(video) by AntiWailer: 11:41am On Jul 16, 2017
oloriooko:

Some one said if you are looking for the highest number of idiots in a place. Check voters register.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing And Spraying Dollars At A Party(video) by YOLO1(m): 11:42am On Jul 16, 2017
So he shouldn't dance again cos he is now a senator? It's like you people want to be unfortunate in life. Stop hating on rich people
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing And Spraying Dollars At A Party(video) by KingsleyCEO: 11:42am On Jul 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Here comes Jackson Adeleke.

The dancing senator who devotes more time watching Michael Jackson videos than being a responsible father.

It's a shame that after what we are suffering now due to voting based on sentiments; the Ede people have not learnt their lesson.

I'm sure before the year runs out, a recall process will be initiated for this joker.

Since when did dancing become a sign of irresponsibility? You just really need to grow up. A man is excited and should be afraid to show it because of what?
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing And Spraying Dollars At A Party(video) by Ajekuiya: 11:42am On Jul 16, 2017
hollawaley2:
Newly Elected Senator Ademola Jackson Adeleke was seen doing his thing, Dancing And Spraying Dollars At A Party

watch-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PEbMeuaNCI

Nothing bad in dancing, he was rich before he contested for the Senate seat, basically he's just enjoying himself and his hard earned cash, it's going to be different now that he is a senator mostdef.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing And Spraying Dollars At A Party(video) by sukkot: 11:43am On Jul 16, 2017
This nigga done lost whats left of his damn mind mayne. the dancing spirit has overtaken him
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing And Spraying Dollars At A Party(video) by KingsleyCEO: 11:44am On Jul 16, 2017
HyconMojo:
It's like a blood cancer; when it's in you then you'd probably gon' die with it...he just loves dancing and you can't hate him for this . Me like

God bless you always!

There are some persons tagging him irresponsible just because he is dancing.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing And Spraying Dollars At A Party(video) by 0b100100111: 11:46am On Jul 16, 2017
grin grin grin

Now a certified looter
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing And Spraying Dollars At A Party(video) by bigtt76(f): 11:49am On Jul 16, 2017
I'm just baffled too. He doesn't look like someone who would ever present a bill proposal to the house. More like someone who's going to enter into debut with Dino SMH grin

oloriooko:
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing And Spraying Dollars At A Party(video) by Nigeriadondie: 11:50am On Jul 16, 2017
Nigeria forever has no hope.
Even d Devil has more hope of making heaven than for Nigeria to be developed. Nigeria is cursed beyond blessing
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing And Spraying Dollars At A Party(video) by collum(m): 11:50am On Jul 16, 2017
I don't really understand how dis mistakenly elected image perceived d nigerian electorate. ., may God save dis country from all dis fellow
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing And Spraying Dollars At A Party(video) by mapist(m): 11:53am On Jul 16, 2017
DamiBukola:

You are the one who is naive; he only point out a wrong without political sentiments. I wonder why people attach sentiments to the obvious.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing And Spraying Dollars At A Party(video) by oyakhilomeh(m): 11:55am On Jul 16, 2017
obinnho10:
I dont want to be label a hater or pessimist. But honestly soo many things is wrong with this country.
we would be lucky to find even one truly qualified in our political sphere . jokers and dancers representing a heavily educated Nation like Nigeria.
Are we a cursed Nation?
Bn a dancer does not in any way reduce your political competence. (He isnt dancing in plenary or when a house session is on). If after a while he has not performed, then you can/may then bring up such discussion.
It might not be required of him. But we should be more constructive than sentimental in our criticism.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing And Spraying Dollars At A Party(video) by oyienootieno: 11:55am On Jul 16, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I prefer a dancing and happy man to that Kunu drinking illiterate we voted as president jare

He will dance away your destiny...
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing And Spraying Dollars At A Party(video) by selfmadeboss: 11:55am On Jul 16, 2017
dino malaye don see who pass am for social media
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing And Spraying Dollars At A Party(video) by Tobium1(m): 11:58am On Jul 16, 2017
oloriooko:

What best can u expect from an Afonja who got a checp ticket to de red chambers
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing And Spraying Dollars At A Party(video) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
DamiBukola:

What has party affiliation got to do with this? The man is a Clown.

He is a law maker but every possible search about him yields tons of this obese man dancing to some music instead of some meaningful literatures or speeches about nation development.

Search senator Adeleke and you'll see him wearing that hat with his doughnut Michelin midsection dancing to music and you expect people to take him serious.

I think the dancing is good for him though if it'd help him burn calories. His constituency should pray for him. If indigestion strikes him, they will be in big trouble. Their money will be used to fly him abroad to take his tablets of antacids.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing And Spraying Dollars At A Party(video) by greggng: 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
That man can win a dancing award anywhere in the globe. Haters go and die

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing And Spraying Dollars At A Party(video) by oyakhilomeh(m): 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
bkool7:

Actually, youre the one being naive, if you know what 'being naive' means. Heres a man who 3 months ago has no thought of ever contesting an election ,let alone becoming a senator .

He won simply based on sympathy for his late borther
You cant even compare his brother with Aregbe.

Well, my sympathy goes to his constituency ...which unfortunately is my hometown is among.
1. Sympathy or not - He's now a senator
2. So because he's seen dancing you are offering sympathy.
3. I'll like you to educate me on how the dance has called for your sympathy to his constituents
Bros, make we say think well before we talk o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) / Pictures Of Ademola Adeleke As He Assumes Office As Osun Governor / Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo: “I Was Harrased By SARS Despite My Rank”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.