Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,931 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Two FRSC Officers Shot In Abia By Security Aides Of Top Govt Official's Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two FRSC Officers Shot In Abia By Security Aides Of Top Govt Official's Wife (31461 Views)

Obaseki Condoles With Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu Over Crash, Death Of Security Aides / Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) / President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two FRSC Officers Shot In Abia By Security Aides Of Top Govt Official's Wife by dainformant(m): 4:34am On Jul 16, 2017
The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) on Saturday confirmed the shooting of two of its officers on duty in Abia. An eyewitness had earlier told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) that the officers were shot by security aides to a top government official in the state.

The Public Education Officer of the Corps, Mr Bisi Kazeem, who confirmed the shooting to NAN, was silent on the identity of those responsible. Kazeem said the matter had been reported to the police for investigation, while the victims were receiving treatment in an undisclosed hospital.

“It is true that our officers were shot this afternoon. The matter has been reported to the police and we are awaiting the outcome of their investigation. “The wounded officers have been hospitalised, and they are in stable condition. “This will not deter our men from carrying out their duties, but would rather embolden them to make our roads safer for Nigerians,” he said.

NAN learnt that the incident occurred at Umuikea Junction in Isiala Ngwa South Local Government Area. According to the eyewitness, an FRSC patrol team had flagged down the vehicle conveying the government official’s wife for seatbelt violation.

“The lady was in her vehicle with two other females and none of them was wearing their seatbelts. “As the road safety officers were talking to them about it, they flared up and started assaulting the officers. “The big man’s wife called her husband’s security aides, who rushed to the scene and started shooting sporadically.

“In the process, one of the FRSC officers was hit in the arm, and the other in neck and waists,” the eyewitness said.(NAN)

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/wife-top-govt-official-orders-security-shoot-frsc-officials-abia-photos.html

1 Like

Re: Two FRSC Officers Shot In Abia By Security Aides Of Top Govt Official's Wife by dainformant(m): 4:34am On Jul 16, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Two FRSC Officers Shot In Abia By Security Aides Of Top Govt Official's Wife by raker300: 4:42am On Jul 16, 2017
Lol

Nonsense people jam nonsense people

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two FRSC Officers Shot In Abia By Security Aides Of Top Govt Official's Wife by madridguy(m): 4:47am On Jul 16, 2017
Power Intoxication

11 Likes

Re: Two FRSC Officers Shot In Abia By Security Aides Of Top Govt Official's Wife by doctimonyeka(m): 4:52am On Jul 16, 2017
If it's true the said woman gave the order, I pray she be shot as well soon enough... Foolish politicians..

9 Likes

Re: Two FRSC Officers Shot In Abia By Security Aides Of Top Govt Official's Wife by hisgrace090: 4:53am On Jul 16, 2017
In abia state road safety officials are equal to terror group.
In fact they are really terrorising the state in broad day light.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Two FRSC Officers Shot In Abia By Security Aides Of Top Govt Official's Wife by kocvalour(m): 4:54am On Jul 16, 2017
only in the Zoo

12 Likes

Re: Two FRSC Officers Shot In Abia By Security Aides Of Top Govt Official's Wife by alade112(m): 5:22am On Jul 16, 2017
kocvalour:
only in the Zoo
Yes! Biafra Zoo!

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two FRSC Officers Shot In Abia By Security Aides Of Top Govt Official's Wife by Blizzy9ja: 5:32am On Jul 16, 2017
Only in Nigeria
Re: Two FRSC Officers Shot In Abia By Security Aides Of Top Govt Official's Wife by YesNo(m): 5:50am On Jul 16, 2017
We are in a country that has HUMAN BEINGS as her number one natural disaster.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two FRSC Officers Shot In Abia By Security Aides Of Top Govt Official's Wife by LionDeLeo: 5:58am On Jul 16, 2017
Our cartoon dream go make sense die. grin grin grin

We have been watching live play of the movie scripted by Chinua Achebe in his Things Fall Apart like making an old woman dance naked in the market square for alleged intimacy, ostracising a woman for allegedly killing her family members over a parcel of land etc

Pretty sure when our cartoon dream is finally brought to fruition, it will be time to switch over to The Animal Farm By George Orwell, where the Seven Commandments of Animalism always dreamt of by the farm animals were later reduced to a single maxim viz; ALL ANIMALS ARE EQUAL BUT... grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two FRSC Officers Shot In Abia By Security Aides Of Top Govt Official's Wife by Prince081: 6:09am On Jul 16, 2017
Baboons and monkeys everywhere. Sorry it is jackals and hyenas everywhere. If I hear anyone calling this country an animal kingdom?

2 Likes

Re: Two FRSC Officers Shot In Abia By Security Aides Of Top Govt Official's Wife by caesaraba(m): 6:34am On Jul 16, 2017
Wow! The height of impunity. Even though I don't like these FRSC guys much, this one no make sense.

kocvalour:
only in the Zoo
I hope you know what part of the Zoo this event occurred in and the animals who ordered the attack?

32 Likes

Re: Two FRSC Officers Shot In Abia By Security Aides Of Top Govt Official's Wife by Baawaa(m): 6:48am On Jul 16, 2017
This is nothing but abuse of power,it is only in Nigeria that some people are above the law.

1 Like

Re: Two FRSC Officers Shot In Abia By Security Aides Of Top Govt Official's Wife by KahlDrogo(m): 7:04am On Jul 16, 2017
Typical wicked Wawa woman. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Two FRSC Officers Shot In Abia By Security Aides Of Top Govt Official's Wife by texzola(m): 7:29am On Jul 16, 2017
Serves them right(FRSC) Useless,Wicked & Heartless people.Hiss!!!

7 Likes

Re: Two FRSC Officers Shot In Abia By Security Aides Of Top Govt Official's Wife by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 16, 2017
FRSC own self too much. You don't have to be radical to carry out your job.

They should make all necessary fines available to the public. Once you fail, they should give you a ticket straight. This will deter others but the stupid FRSC officials will like to collect birbe and harras you unnecessarily.

"Shot them"... I will say

3 Likes

Re: Two FRSC Officers Shot In Abia By Security Aides Of Top Govt Official's Wife by Okoroawusa: 7:33am On Jul 16, 2017
texzola:
Serves them right(FRSC) Useless,Wicked & Heartless people.Hiss!!!
becos d person shot is not ur father,brother,uncle?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two FRSC Officers Shot In Abia By Security Aides Of Top Govt Official's Wife by funlord(m): 7:47am On Jul 16, 2017
Marshall Okey: "Good day madam! Please it is a violation for all of you not to be wearing seatbelts!"

Lor Lor: "maka why? Don't you know who I am? The adadiorama 1 of abia tutu?

Praise singer: "Lor Lor you too much joor, let's go abeg..ndi road safety are all ewus! Tufiakwa!!"

Marshall Okey: "madam there are rules for.."

Lor Lor: "will you sharrap? So you are still talking sef when I have a party to get to?" okay...let me call my security detail! Officer rogers.."

Rapid rogers:"yes doctor, adadiorama 1, she's excellency madam Lor lor"!

Lor lor:"abeg you and the boys teach this government workers what happens to those who delay a government guys _bitch and her pals from getting their swerve on due to the nation's laws!"

Rapid rogers: "yes ma...oya sergeant samanja! Corporal Rambo!..ready set..... grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two FRSC Officers Shot In Abia By Security Aides Of Top Govt Official's Wife by Greenbullet(m): 7:55am On Jul 16, 2017
Ipob people, I hail thee
Re: Two FRSC Officers Shot In Abia By Security Aides Of Top Govt Official's Wife by conductor16: 8:08am On Jul 16, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Typical wicked Wawa woman. embarassed
At least she didn't mine his skull and retail for N70 like most Ogun grandfathers would do. wink

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two FRSC Officers Shot In Abia By Security Aides Of Top Govt Official's Wife by SweetJoystick(m): 8:31am On Jul 16, 2017
And the officer shot? Smh
Re: Two FRSC Officers Shot In Abia By Security Aides Of Top Govt Official's Wife by NwaAmaikpe: 8:52am On Jul 16, 2017
shocked

What an effontery!!!
To harass a top government official's wife in Abia state of all places where there are no laws.
The security aides were kind sef
While the FRSC officials are lucky to have been shot on the buttocks.

I hope this will stop their overzealousness.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two FRSC Officers Shot In Abia By Security Aides Of Top Govt Official's Wife by hardywaltz(m): 8:53am On Jul 16, 2017
Good
Re: Two FRSC Officers Shot In Abia By Security Aides Of Top Govt Official's Wife by bbbabes(f): 8:54am On Jul 16, 2017
I dislike these set of people.
An argument must have ensued but the armless party doesn't deserve this.

4 Likes

Re: Two FRSC Officers Shot In Abia By Security Aides Of Top Govt Official's Wife by islandmoon: 8:55am On Jul 16, 2017
Imagine! they are still screaming zoo even when the animalsitic behaviors is been perpetrated in Biafra by Biafrans

this can only happen in the East, Zoo as they called it.

names please??

2 Likes

Re: Two FRSC Officers Shot In Abia By Security Aides Of Top Govt Official's Wife by opedaydydx9(m): 8:58am On Jul 16, 2017
Na for yash dem shoot the idiot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sadiya Umar Farouk Approves Payment Of Stipends To Exited N-Power Beneficiaries / 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun / Five Key Figures To Watch In Nigeria's Election- AFP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.