Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,064 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Get Yourself A Verified USA Paypal Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Yourself A Verified USA Paypal Account (646 Views)

How I Got A Verified USA Paypal Account / Best Solution For Every Limited USA Paypal / How To Create A Usa Paypal Account That Can Never Be Blocked By Paypal For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Yourself A Verified USA Paypal Account by henryobinna(m): 5:45am On Jul 16, 2017
Get Yourself A Verified USA Paypal Account

Yes, get yourself the above.
Verified with both Card with your name written
USA Phone number of your own too.

One special thing about my service is that you also own both the phone number and the USA ATM card used in the verification process.
What this means is that you can use this phone USA number to make calls/send text and can also use the ATM for online purchase and payment of bills, seperately without paypal for sites like aliexpress that does not accept paypal.

If you're interested in my service send me a whatsapp text on 08180269608.
Attached is a screenshot one of the fully verified paypal accounts I've done
Re: Get Yourself A Verified USA Paypal Account by henryobinna(m): 5:46am On Jul 16, 2017
Here's it

Re: Get Yourself A Verified USA Paypal Account by pyin111: 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2017
if you need usa number for paypal, facebook or whatsapp verification, contact me on whatsapp 08164046919
Re: Get Yourself A Verified USA Paypal Account by henryobinna(m): 7:40am On Jul 17, 2017
Congrats Mr Aremo on the ownershipof your new fully verified USA PayPal with USA phone number and USA virtual ATM card.

Thanks for your patronage

Re: Get Yourself A Verified USA Paypal Account by henryobinna(m): 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
what are the advantages of a fully verified USA paypal account.

- You can send payment to USA paypal accounts without being charged.
- You can complete payment on any site because you have both USA paypal and USA ATM card.
- You can receive money as payment in a matter of Minutes without waiting for days or even upto a month in some cases.
- There's less risk of your account being flagged/blocked.

Remember this service comes with both USA virtual ATM card and also a USA phoe number.

Text me on whatsapp if you need these in less than an hour
Re: Get Yourself A Verified USA Paypal Account by boljamogun(m): 7:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
Henry Obinna is a man of integrity. His US PayPal account, virtual card and telephone number are genuine and have been tested to be working correctly as advertised. All the services were completed and delivered to me within one hour after he has confirmed payment for his services. I therefore, readily, recommend him for his honesty, genuineness and tested services. You will be glad for his professional services. Please give him a trial to convince you.
Re: Get Yourself A Verified USA Paypal Account by henryobinna(m): 7:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
boljamogun:
Henry Obinna is a man of integrity. His US PayPal account, virtual card and telephone number are genuine and have been tested to be working correctly as advertised. All the services were completed and delivered to me within one hour after he has confirmed payment for his services. I therefore, readily, recommend him for his honesty, genuineness and tested services. You will be glad for his professional services. Please give a trial to convince you.

Thanks a lot sir for this.

I'm glad you're comfortable with the service I render.
Re: Get Yourself A Verified USA Paypal Account by henryobinna(m): 8:34am On Jul 27, 2017
Congrats Mr Chibuzor on the ownership of your new fully verified USA PayPal with USA phone number and USA virtual ATM card.

Thanks for your patronage
Re: Get Yourself A Verified USA Paypal Account by henryobinna(m): 8:36am On Jul 27, 2017
Sorry to those who I've been unable to attend to I've been busy with other work.

I'love make sure to attend to you quick.

send in yout message bow for yours

(1) (Reply)

Buying Goods From China And Pay Pal Stuff. / BREAKING : Jeff Bezos Surpasses Bill Gates As World’s Richest Person / Earn Extra Income Up To #60000 On Alat By Inviting Your Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.