Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,884 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Kcee Gives Out Money To His Fans As He Visited A Vicinity In Lagos(photo+video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Gives Out Money To His Fans As He Visited A Vicinity In Lagos(photo+video) (771 Views)

E-money And Kcee Gives Actor Junior Pope A Car (photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Looking Like A Sex Doll - Fans As Actress Shows Off Slender Look / Kcee Gives Out Scholarships To Graduating Students In Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kcee Gives Out Money To His Fans As He Visited A Vicinity In Lagos(photo+video) by hapsyno: 7:02am On Jul 16, 2017

Re: Kcee Gives Out Money To His Fans As He Visited A Vicinity In Lagos(photo+video) by smartty68(m): 7:10am On Jul 16, 2017
Sacked dressing, yet role model to many.

In Lokoyen's voice; Indomie Generation cheesy

Weh done
Re: Kcee Gives Out Money To His Fans As He Visited A Vicinity In Lagos(photo+video) by Loyalblak007(f): 7:10am On Jul 16, 2017
Nice
But I hope it's not just for the camera
Re: Kcee Gives Out Money To His Fans As He Visited A Vicinity In Lagos(photo+video) by thesicilian: 7:40am On Jul 16, 2017
I'm not an advocate of rich celebrities doling out money to fans. I prefer they set up businesses where small, medium or large scale, and employ people. In that way they would create something that is longer lasting and touch many more families in the process.
Re: Kcee Gives Out Money To His Fans As He Visited A Vicinity In Lagos(photo+video) by segebase(m): 7:45am On Jul 16, 2017
gud for him
Re: Kcee Gives Out Money To His Fans As He Visited A Vicinity In Lagos(photo+video) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:29am On Jul 16, 2017
Na. Wa. Oo see people they fight for money na wa.. see whah proverty have cost.. May God helps us.. undecided
Re: Kcee Gives Out Money To His Fans As He Visited A Vicinity In Lagos(photo+video) by Joseunlimited(f): 8:53am On Jul 16, 2017
Booked in case

Is that not Baba kcee with 0 dress sense with loaded bank account

Re: Kcee Gives Out Money To His Fans As He Visited A Vicinity In Lagos(photo+video) by Lokoyen(m): 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2017
smartty68:
Sacked dressing, yet role model to many.

In Lokoyen's voice; Indomie Generation cheesy

Weh done

Dis one wey u dey mention me.
Re: Kcee Gives Out Money To His Fans As He Visited A Vicinity In Lagos(photo+video) by smartty68(m): 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
Lokoyen:

Dis one wey u dey mention me.
Because you be my Ogar cheesy

And na from your mouth I hear Indomie generation tongue
Re: Kcee Gives Out Money To His Fans As He Visited A Vicinity In Lagos(photo+video) by Lokoyen(m): 3:29pm On Jul 16, 2017
smartty68:

Because you be my Ogar cheesy

And na from your mouth I hear Indomie generation tongue

Lol! grin

(1) (Reply)

Davido With His 30billion Gang Fly Private Jet To Cotonou(photo+video) / 10 Things To Know About Proud 21-year-old Snapchat Prostitute (queen Farcadi) / Gulder Ultimate Search Season 3 (2006) Winner Hector Joberteh, Shot Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.