Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Wake Up Call For Christains,else..... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wake Up Call For Christains,else..... (360 Views)

Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) / An Atheist's Introspective Question For Christains And Religious People. / Why It Is Wrong For Christains To Pay Tithes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wake Up Call For Christains,else..... by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 16, 2017
NO TRUE HOLINESS
NO HEAVEN !!!
Have a blissful Sunday & a happy weeks ahead.

Re: Wake Up Call For Christains,else..... by Ololanla: 7:25am On Jul 16, 2017
Okay
Re: Wake Up Call For Christains,else..... by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 16, 2017
60% of church goers are not true Christian's
Including me, we go for going sake, sometimes in church we promise to repent after 4days will find ourselves in sin again cry

No wonder God said the judgement will start from Tue church, churches are not a place to show off, a place people worship their follow human, an avenue to extort money from people, truly many are called but few are chosen

God help me

2 Likes

Re: Wake Up Call For Christains,else..... by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 16, 2017
Jeffboi:
60% of church goers are not true Christian's
Including me, we go for going sake, sometimes in church we promise to repent after 4days will find ourselves in sin again cry

No wonder God said the judgement will start from Tue church, churches are not a place to show off, a place people worship their follow human, an avenue to extort money from people, truly many are called but few are chosen

God help me
Kudos man.For u to have the ball to tell yourself the truth, kudos once again.I also know deep down my heart,I'm a sinner,but it really annoys me when people worships there church,pastors and all sort of funny things with the hope that by so doing they will get to heaven.False doctrines,hypocrite & fallacies is now the pillar of Christianity is the so called modern churches.In essence,Christianity has lost it symbols & stand.Church against church,pastors against pastors of another denomination ,and at the end,u tell me you're heaven bound
Check ur life again & your spiritual stands with God.
I repeat; without TOTAL holliness & TRUE fellowship with God,no man & even that pastor u worship shall make heaven.And that will NEVER change.
I won't be surprised that that prostitute you & your pastor have being speaking bad of will end up meeting in hell !
The word of God as I had learnt NEVER & Will NEVER " bend" for ANY man or pastor no MATTER how he/she is being esteemed by merry man & mortals.

(1) (Reply)

Be Simple / Do Most Christians Ignore Jesus' Advice To Not Pray In Public? / Strives Of Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.