Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,035 members, 7,863,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:41 AM

Meek Mill Coming To Africa After Rating Shows Most Followers Were Lagos Based - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meek Mill Coming To Africa After Rating Shows Most Followers Were Lagos Based (35183 Views)

Meek Mill Imitates Igbo Tradition As He Honours Fallen Loved Ones - Fans Reacts / Meek Mill Stunned At Davido Father's House (fans Reacts) / Top Ten Prettiest And Sexiest Female Musicians In Nigeria/rating. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meek Mill Coming To Africa After Rating Shows Most Followers Were Lagos Based by Opistorincos(m): 1:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
grin
Re: Meek Mill Coming To Africa After Rating Shows Most Followers Were Lagos Based by UnknownT: 1:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
How many of the Lagos followers go fit afford him gate fee when him come?
Re: Meek Mill Coming To Africa After Rating Shows Most Followers Were Lagos Based by dingbang(m): 1:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
What is the economic implication of his visit to africa?

Will it reduce the inflation rate to 0%?

Discuss
Re: Meek Mill Coming To Africa After Rating Shows Most Followers Were Lagos Based by maberry(m): 1:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
undecided
Re: Meek Mill Coming To Africa After Rating Shows Most Followers Were Lagos Based by seunny4lif(m): 1:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
Sorry
Wetin he won come sing grin grin grin
No Nikki grin grin grin
My guy no get anything to sing

2 Likes

Re: Meek Mill Coming To Africa After Rating Shows Most Followers Were Lagos Based by tysontim(m): 1:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
Jeffboi:
Make he come na, Evans boys dey wait tongue

Hahaha
Re: Meek Mill Coming To Africa After Rating Shows Most Followers Were Lagos Based by maberry(m): 1:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
Make we hear word
Re: Meek Mill Coming To Africa After Rating Shows Most Followers Were Lagos Based by sukkot: 1:39pm On Jul 16, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Meek Mill Coming To Africa After Rating Shows Most Followers Were Lagos Based by Rilwayne001: 1:40pm On Jul 16, 2017
Meek milli cool
Make I lay mango if I no go cheesy
Re: Meek Mill Coming To Africa After Rating Shows Most Followers Were Lagos Based by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 16, 2017
Yeligray:
have you been there?

My younger brother based in new York was attacked and robbed.

He never experienced such in naija, only when he traveled.

4 Likes

Re: Meek Mill Coming To Africa After Rating Shows Most Followers Were Lagos Based by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 16, 2017
haha
Re: Meek Mill Coming To Africa After Rating Shows Most Followers Were Lagos Based by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 16, 2017
Re: Meek Mill Coming To Africa After Rating Shows Most Followers Were Lagos Based by sunshineV(f): 1:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
Can't believe someone is already marketing kush

1 Like

Re: Meek Mill Coming To Africa After Rating Shows Most Followers Were Lagos Based by Kashbwoyjnr: 1:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
Yeligray:
have you been there?
so you think everyone you meet on here is poor like you?

1 Like

Re: Meek Mill Coming To Africa After Rating Shows Most Followers Were Lagos Based by brandydaniells(m): 1:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Stop spewing negative comments on Nigeria for cheap and worthless "Likes"

The crime in Nigeria is nothing compared to the crimes in New York City alone.
why do u like causing unnecessary fuss over nothing...u are zero on humour level dawq
Re: Meek Mill Coming To Africa After Rating Shows Most Followers Were Lagos Based by iamrealdeji(m): 1:48pm On Jul 16, 2017
Meek Mill a mega super star? I tire for bloggers o,then what would you call Jayz,Justin Bieber,Drake,etc?
Re: Meek Mill Coming To Africa After Rating Shows Most Followers Were Lagos Based by Tenplet(m): 1:48pm On Jul 16, 2017
Jeffboi:
Make he come na, Evans boys dey wait tongue
u Ave Been banned from commenting here...............
Re: Meek Mill Coming To Africa After Rating Shows Most Followers Were Lagos Based by mikeycharles(m): 1:48pm On Jul 16, 2017
That riffraff
Re: Meek Mill Coming To Africa After Rating Shows Most Followers Were Lagos Based by iamrealdeji(m): 1:49pm On Jul 16, 2017

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meek Mill Coming To Africa After Rating Shows Most Followers Were Lagos Based by Tenplet(m): 1:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
iamrealdeji:
Meek Mill a mega super star? I tire for bloggers o,then what would you call Jayz,Justin Bieber,Drake,etc?
is obvious u don't know who meekmill is

3 Likes

Re: Meek Mill Coming To Africa After Rating Shows Most Followers Were Lagos Based by ipledge10(m): 1:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
IamAirforce1:

which of the New York City? New York is one of the big cities in the world with lowest crime rate. Small Newark crime rate is higher than NYC
Re: Meek Mill Coming To Africa After Rating Shows Most Followers Were Lagos Based by iamrealdeji(m): 1:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Show me where I posted this 7yrs ago and I will deactivate my account.
maybe he was still in secondary school then
Re: Meek Mill Coming To Africa After Rating Shows Most Followers Were Lagos Based by mcPhuture(m): 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2017
Yeligray:
have you been there?

Yes I have so STFU!
Nigeria, yes may not be so good after all but it's the citizens with their positive vibes that could only give it a good name. No matter how much bombing or terrorist attacks in Europe, u never hear them say they wanna come to Africa still but ordinary Evans, everyone wants to run to Europe.

Speaking of You, dude have you been kidnapped once or have you been bombed? Stop the negative vibes and germinate healthy and manure sense. Very necessary....

5 Likes

Re: Meek Mill Coming To Africa After Rating Shows Most Followers Were Lagos Based by mcPhuture(m): 1:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
ipledge10:
which of the New York City? New York is one of the big cities in the world with lowest crime rate. Small Newark crime rate is higher than NYC

It is so to your knowledge cos they don't cast themselves for the world to laugh at unlike Nigerians. If small breeze blows, they woukd say it is ayelala and the Gods are angry. Smh!

1 Like

Re: Meek Mill Coming To Africa After Rating Shows Most Followers Were Lagos Based by iamrealdeji(m): 1:59pm On Jul 16, 2017
Tenplet:
lmao,my fella,I'm a Meek Mill fan,I've listened to Dreamchaser series,Dreams and nightmare,in fact he changed the game of 2010's hiphop with "Tony Story 1 & 2, but that doesnt make him a mega super star,let's call a spade a spade,only Michael Jackson,Elvis,Frank Sinatra can be referred to as mega super star. even the likes of Drake,Nicki are superstars and not mega superstars
Re: Meek Mill Coming To Africa After Rating Shows Most Followers Were Lagos Based by iamrealdeji(m): 2:00pm On Jul 16, 2017
Tenplet:
lmao,my fella,I'm a Meek Mill fan,I've listened to Dreamchaser series,Dreams and nightmare,in fact he changed the game of 2010's hiphop with "Tony Story 1 & 2, but that doesnt make him a mega super star,let's call a spade a spade,only Michael Jackson,Elvis,John Lenon can be referred to as mega super star. even the likes of Drake,Nicki are superstars and not mega superstars
Re: Meek Mill Coming To Africa After Rating Shows Most Followers Were Lagos Based by dipznano: 2:06pm On Jul 16, 2017
ritababe:

lol

Do I book for us a ticket grin wink
Re: Meek Mill Coming To Africa After Rating Shows Most Followers Were Lagos Based by ipledge10(m): 2:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
mcPhuture:

It is so to your knowledge cos they don't cast themselves for the world to laugh at unlike Nigerians. If small breeze blows, they woukd say it is ayelala and the Gods are angry. Smh!
Dude I lived in New York for 3 years. New York of 90s and early 2000 is different from current New York.
Re: Meek Mill Coming To Africa After Rating Shows Most Followers Were Lagos Based by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Lies lies..who told you that?
Re: Meek Mill Coming To Africa After Rating Shows Most Followers Were Lagos Based by dipznano: 2:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
Inanna:
Dead on arrival.

Bet y? grin

Is he that bad?
Re: Meek Mill Coming To Africa After Rating Shows Most Followers Were Lagos Based by rovher: 2:16pm On Jul 16, 2017
Big ups Meek... come home son...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary Today (Photos) / Toyin Lawan's 11-Year-Old Daughter Is Too Young For Prom - Fans / Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.