Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,810 members, 7,837,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Lai Mohammed "Federal Government To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lai Mohammed "Federal Government To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroa (390 Views)

Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me / P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad / Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed "Federal Government To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroa by lilbadroo: 9:17am On Jul 16, 2017
[img]https://3.bp..com/-bTBZ6qfOZkc/WWscdAp8HLI/AAAAAAAAGi0/KOoDBjZ6CaslrMCe3QeYCibY17zgs8oRgCLcBGAs/s1600/596a73eb8f319.jpg[/img]
Lai Mohammed the minister of Information and Culture says that the Federal government is planning to put a stop to entertainers shooting movies and music videos outside the Country.

He said, shooting videos outside the country doesn't help the economic situation of Nigeria, it only improves the economy of the country videos are being shot.

The minister made this known on his visit to the headquarters of the Copyright Society of Nigeria (COSON) yesterday.

“He said that the Government had decided that henceforth,anything being consumed in Nigeria in terms of Music and Films must be produced in Nigeria.We cannot go Outside the country to Produce products and then bring them back to be consumed in Nigeria.

http://www.badrosblog.com/2017/07/lai-mohammed-federal-government-to-stop-entertainers-from-shooting-videos-abroad.html

(1) (Reply)

9ice- ‘I Didn’t Promise To Win The Grammy’ / Mr Eazi: - 'Me And Wizkid Are The Only Two Artistes You Hear On Radio In UK' / Bed Cousins... Really??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.