Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Searching For Maĺe Native Hausa Cap In Lagos - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Searching For Maĺe Native Hausa Cap In Lagos (3822 Views)

Are You A Lover Of Hausa Cap,then Slide In For Jaw Dropping Offer / Re: Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina / Searching For A Crocheter/knitter Based In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Searching For Maĺe Native Hausa Cap In Lagos by mybad: 10:01am On Jul 16, 2017
Dear nairalanders,

I need this cap to compliment my dressing for the coming Sallah ceremony.

I however reside in Lagos and i don't have any idea where it is sold.

Kindly come to my aid.

Re: Searching For Maĺe Native Hausa Cap In Lagos by madridguy(m): 10:19am On Jul 16, 2017
Are you that new in Lagos or what? Tajia cap is everywhere.
Re: Searching For Maĺe Native Hausa Cap In Lagos by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 16, 2017
Go to Central Mosque in Eko Idumota. They are plenty there.
Re: Searching For Maĺe Native Hausa Cap In Lagos by mybad: 11:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
madridguy:
Are you that new in Lagos or what? Tajia cap is everywhere.

When you say everywhere, how do you mean?

ThankYouGod:
Go to Central Mosque in Eko Idumota. They are plenty there.

I'm talking about the originals not those low priced types that are not of good quality.
Re: Searching For Maĺe Native Hausa Cap In Lagos by madridguy(m): 11:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
Go to Central Mosque in Eko Idumota as suggested by the other poster or you go to Agege.

mybad:

When you say everywhere, how do you mean?

I'm talking about the originals not those low priced types that are not of good quality.
Re: Searching For Maĺe Native Hausa Cap In Lagos by cupidkef(m): 10:03am On Jul 21, 2017
[color=#000000][/color]I am a fashion designer and I am looking for Where to buy these flowers that are trending now......anyone with information on the name of the accessory and where it can be sourced should please reply ASAP...

Re: Searching For Maĺe Native Hausa Cap In Lagos by AstuteJay: 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
cupidkef:
[color=#000000][/color]I am a fashion designer and I am looking for Where to buy these flowers that are trending now......anyone with information on the name of the accessory and where it can be sourced should please reply ASAP...

Check at Arena shopping mall @ Oshodi

1 Like

Re: Searching For Maĺe Native Hausa Cap In Lagos by harbayo20(m): 10:40pm On Jan 09, 2019
Follow @ Aboki_Starch_My_Cap on Instagram you will get enough quality ones there at reasonable price too

(1) (Reply)

Cute Nail Design Ideas 2021: #nails Design Pictures 2021. / Sewing Tutorial And Pattern; Learn How To Make A Band Crop Top / I Need A Good Toning Cream That Won't Cause Stretch Marks Or Irritation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.