Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

How To Run Python Codes On Android Devices. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Run Python Codes On Android Devices. (1758 Views)

How Can Someone Convert His Python Codes To Apk / I'm Getting An Error While I Run This Python Codes / How To Run Python Program On Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Run Python Codes On Android Devices. by classicdude1(m): 11:05am On Jul 16, 2017
You can run Python code on your android device using a script engine.

QPython helps Python programmers program with their android phone. You can also develop android applications.

QPython has a Python console where you can type your code to the interpreter directly.

QPython has an editor so you can write your code, save it and run it within your android.

Here's a video tutorial on how to download, install Qpython to write Python programs on your android device.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IZkiiaEZVJo

In fact, Qpython recently released a beta update of Qpython.

On Facebookupdate, search for 'Qpython' page and follow the link to get the lastest update.

Note:
This update is a trial version so you may experience bugs.

Re: How To Run Python Codes On Android Devices. by classicdude1(m): 11:06am On Jul 16, 2017
Re: How To Run Python Codes On Android Devices. by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 18, 2017
Crappy appp, instead of using Qpython, I'll advise using a web app provided by solo learn...

1 Like

Re: How To Run Python Codes On Android Devices. by classicdude1(m): 11:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
Thanks boss.

I actually do tutorials with Qpython.

(1) (Reply)

Learn The Fundamentals Of Algorithms And Data Structures. / Web based Pharmaceutical Sales Management System. Help! / Php Haters Beat This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.