Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Is Something Wrong With Me? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is Something Wrong With Me? (786 Views)

Is There Something Wrong With My Taste Buds? / Is There Something Wrong With My Taste Buds? / Is Something Wrong With My Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Something Wrong With Me? by deemple: 6:44am On Feb 04, 2010
My d.i.CK. is wild, hard, implacable and untameable in the early hours of the morning. I'm I all alone in this? Powerful ereCTIONs!
Re: Is Something Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 04, 2010
Wet dreams.
Re: Is Something Wrong With Me? by chidyke77(m): 3:32pm On Feb 04, 2010
deemple:

My d.i.CK. is wild, hard, implacable and untameable in the early hours of the morning. I'm I all alone in this? Powerful ereCTIONs!
ths ur dick go school o! See the kind of grammar used to describe it,bros i hail o!
Back to topic. what u're experiencing is normal and its called early morning erection. I too used to experience dat especially when am loaded.
Re: Is Something Wrong With Me? by chidyke77(m): 3:36pm On Feb 04, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Wet dreams.
its nt wet dreams,men knw their body.
Re: Is Something Wrong With Me? by deluxecad(m): 5:35pm On Feb 04, 2010
Could it be a wet dream? Did he say he poured? One pours in wet dreams. Is Ebony now a man? Lol
Re: Is Something Wrong With Me? by gershal(m): 6:03pm On Feb 04, 2010
yessssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Is Something Wrong With Me? by Czario: 8:16pm On Feb 04, 2010
Ma Guy , u r very normal ! !
Re: Is Something Wrong With Me? by beingme(f): 12:23pm On Feb 05, 2010
u re ok man but u need to remember what d'banj said no LONG THING
Re: Is Something Wrong With Me? by deluxecad(m): 10:14pm On Feb 08, 2010
Hmm. Rofl. Strong diiick!
Re: Is Something Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 08, 2010
deluxecad:

Could it be a wet dream? Did he say he poured? One pours in wet dreams. Is Ebony now a man? Lol
Is that not secondary school biology? grin grin
Re: Is Something Wrong With Me? by agathamari(f): 12:21pm On Feb 10, 2010
morning wood? are you 5, i though everyone over the age of 10 kenw what that was about

(1) (Reply)

Is It Really Safe? / (gnld Int'l).product / How To Control Communicable Diseases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.