Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Why Condoms Don't Prevent Hiv/aids Transmission-see What To Do Here. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Condoms Don't Prevent Hiv/aids Transmission-see What To Do Here. (636 Views)

'Mad Man’ With Snake, Condoms, Car Key Caught In Rivers State (Photos) / How To Prevent HIV After You Have Been Exposed. / Do Condoms Prevent HIV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Condoms Don't Prevent Hiv/aids Transmission-see What To Do Here. by martinsreality: 1:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
why condoms don't prevent HiV/AIDS transmission-see what to do here.
condom is not reliable for HIV/AIDS prevention this topic is necessary ,especiallyfor those who do not know their stand and are still despairing. Condom is a product from rubber latex which a man or male wears in the penis before sexual intercourse takes place.HIV(HUMAN IMMUNE VIRUS) STANDS FOR A SMALL GERM(VIRUS) WHICH CAUSES AIDS(ACQUIRED IMMUNE DEFICIENCY SYNDROME) this diseases doesn’t show up in the face so its difficult for us to know if a erson is affected. The disease HIV/AIDS can be transmitted in the following unprotected sex,circumcision,genital sore,infected blood during transmission,sharing of unsterilized clippers,or sharing knives,piercing needles(injections),and lastly from an infected mother to infant. Condom cannot prevent HIV/AIDS due to the following facts.rubber is chemically porous whereas condom is not an exception,I will like to tell you this object as means of hiv protection is porous.the porosity of condom is about 5microns which is equivalent to 0.00002 inches.this means its porosity is ten times smaller than sperm.

AIDS particularly is 0.1MICRONS(4miilion of an inch).since HIV/AID is fifty time smaller than the void inherent.the viruse can readily pass through the pores. This account for why the advertisers say that the condom only reduces the risk of CONTACTING HIV BUT PREVENTING IT.so why waste your time.moderniation is driving us into things that contradict our faith.during sexual intercourse with condom you will believe with me that the so much adored product cracks due to force or heat,what about the clitoreal region which gets stif due to arousal,and also the male penis enters the condom when its only stiff and hard,believeme during insertion and exertion by the both bodies ,the to and fro movement of the hips and waist cracks the condom given way for the condom to crack and STD ARE RELEASE into thebody system of the other partner. BEFORE I CONCLUDE...
read more here:http://www.scholarscircle.com.ng/2017/07/why-condoms-dont-prevent-hivaids.html

Re: Why Condoms Don't Prevent Hiv/aids Transmission-see What To Do Here. by Ulucollins: 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2017
dah..u dont use condoms
Re: Why Condoms Don't Prevent Hiv/aids Transmission-see What To Do Here. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
Oya go they bleep without condom na since e nor they prevent am. See e face grin
Re: Why Condoms Don't Prevent Hiv/aids Transmission-see What To Do Here. by Ulucollins: 9:57pm On Jul 20, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Monday / A Mad Man Tidying Up A Street In Cross River State (calabar) / Monkeypox Will Not Stop Me From Eating My Favorite Bush Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.