Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Wife Pastor Who Was Crushed To Death With His Kids Narrates Heartbreaking Story - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wife Pastor Who Was Crushed To Death With His Kids Narrates Heartbreaking Story (434 Views)

Lady Crushed To Death By A Vehicle In Maryland, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Boyfriend Faints After His Girlfriend Got Crushed To Death By BRT Bus In Lagos / Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wife Pastor Who Was Crushed To Death With His Kids Narrates Heartbreaking Story by 247nnu(m): 1:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
Mrs Vivian Ezechelia who recently lost her husband and two kids to a fatal road crash in the city of Lagos has finally summoned courage to speak to the press.

Vivian is the wife of Pastor Charles Ezechila of the Redeemed Christian Church of God who lost his life alongside his two children and two others on their way home from the church’s monthly Holy Ghost vigil last week. She shares her ordeal with Punch journalists, Kemi Lanre- Aremu and Toluwani Eniola

Can you briefly introduce yourself?

I am 49 years old and hail from Abia State as well as my late husband. I am a trader in Lagos.

How did you hear about your husband’s death?

Read full interview http://www.247nigerianewsupdate.co/2017/07/interview-wife-of-late-rccg-pastor-who.html

(1) (Reply)

38 Army Officers Lament Compulsory Retirement, Seek Reinstatement / Too Bloody! Armed Robbers Shoot Man Dead Inside A Lexus Jeep In Broad Daylight I / F.C Barcelona Team News Ahead Of Spanish Super Cup Game Against Real Madrid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.