Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,329 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Looks Dapper In Suit (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Looks Dapper In Suit (Photos) (72361 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Looks DapperĀ in Suit As He Steps Out In Vietnam - Photo / Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Looks Dapper In New Pictures / Seyi Tinubu Looks Dapper In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Looks Dapper In Suit (Photos) by belindar: 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
This guy is a scam. There is no 419 more than these.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Looks Dapper In Suit (Photos) by BOLLEXO: 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2017
good outfit
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Looks Dapper In Suit (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 16, 2017
That is My leader. Ride on Nwanne. God will see you through in this quest. God Bless Biafra! God Bless Nnamdi Kanu!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Looks Dapper In Suit (Photos) by maisauki: 8:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
oluwabless1:

IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu steps out looking dapper in suit.One word for him!

More @>>>>https://trendzbase..com/2017/07/nnamdi-kanu-looks-dapper-as-he-steps.html
ENJOY D FREEDOM WHILE IT LASTS
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Looks Dapper In Suit (Photos) by zeusdgrt(m): 9:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
Dainfamous:
so your state is like a paradise wha stops you from going after your own thieving politicians? Try to make sense end up make fool out of yourself does Biafra give you people nightmare ever night
If u don't understand a message plz try and shut up next time,cz u just proved you are not educated for constructive political views.My state goes after looters and doing a good job at it and we south south are not crying succession cz we believe is not the answer cz if we break out bad eggs looters are still part of the regions ethnicity, so we go for resource control.Get educated cz you are timid
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Looks Dapper In Suit (Photos) by Dainfamous: 9:16pm On Jul 16, 2017
zeusdgrt:

If u don't understand a message plz try and shut up next time,cz u just proved you are not educated for constructive political views.My state goes after looters and doing a good job at it and we south south are not crying succession cz we believe is not the answer cz if we break out bad eggs looters are still part of the regions ethnicity, so we go for resource control.Get educated cz you are timid
you are not niger delta more than me now shut up and face your governor what have you benefited from the oil well in your village?I bet you can't boost of anything from your village

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Looks Dapper In Suit (Photos) by hilroy: 9:16pm On Jul 16, 2017
smartnero24:

This one pain you enter your biscuit bone. Don't let hate consume you!

It's called brisket bone bro undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Looks Dapper In Suit (Photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 9:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
My president is black my lambo is blue.....
Long live Nnamdi Kanu
Long live Republic of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Looks Dapper In Suit (Photos) by attackgat: 9:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
grandstar:

He'll plunge the country into an unnecessary war and those who will suffer the most will be the Igbo's.

What this Igbo's care for the most is to take care of their "long suffering farms" which today is their businesses. A secession even if successful and definitely without an inch of the South South will leave the country bordered by several vindictive neighbours who'll frustrate the Biafrans for years. I am definitely sure all Igbo's will be kicked out and dispossessed of the assets.

Its simply a fool's war

He will plunge the country into war? How exactly is he going to do that? So far, it is the federal government shooting unarmed IPOB and IPOB is not armed. Other armed groups like the Niger Delta militants, Boko Haram and the Herdsmen have not plunged the country into war but it is Kanu who has no weapon that will cause war?

Get real

As for this thing you are calling South/South, there are many Igbo territories in it. The Asagba of Asaba will tell you him and his community are Igbos, so will the Asa, Ndoki and Obigbo man in Rivers state. Even an Ikwerre man is the current secretary general of Ohaneze.

Freedom is everything

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Looks Dapper In Suit (Photos) by princessayesha(f): 10:28pm On Jul 16, 2017
Lmao grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Looks Dapper In Suit (Photos) by grandstar(m): 11:13pm On Jul 16, 2017
attackgat:

He will plunge the country into war? How exactly is he going to do that? So far, it is the federal government shooting unarmed IPOB and IPOB is not armed. Other armed groups like the Niger Delta militants, Boko Haram and the Herdsmen have not plunged the country into war but it is Kanu who has no weapon that will cause war?

Get real

As for this thing you are calling South/South, there are many Igbo territories in it. The Asagba of Asaba will tell you him and his community are Igbos, so will the Asa, Ndoki and Obigbo man in Rivers state. Even an Ikwerre man is the current secretary general of Ohaneze.

Freedom is everything

Majority of Igbo speaking tribes that you included refuse to be called Igbo and prefer to be referred to as either Ikwerre, Aniocha and so on.

Anyway, the agitations for secession is intimidating as those who refuse to side with the secessionist are terned traitors and will eventually face threats but subtle and brazen
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Looks Dapper In Suit (Photos) by zeusdgrt(m): 11:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
Dainfamous:
you are not niger delta more than me now shut up and face your governor what have you benefited from the oil well in your village?I bet you can't boost of anything from your village
Guy you dum no need to trade words with u,from being Igbo southeast you claim Niger deltan?as for the rest trash you typed I leave it to your ignorance boy.bounce kiddo!am done with u.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Looks Dapper In Suit (Photos) by zeusdgrt(m): 11:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
princessayesha:
Lmao grin
I won't do drugs if you say so cutie.For you anything apart from killing....lol

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Looks Dapper In Suit (Photos) by alfsalami: 2:55am On Jul 17, 2017
I shame for my eastern friends !!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Looks Dapper In Suit (Photos) by Nobody: 5:52am On Jul 17, 2017
hilroy:
See the he-goat university dropout fool. See how unkempt the house is with algae changing the colour of the wall and floor to green. I'm quite sure this re.tard will have bedbugs on his bed.
To even imagine that this idiot is living in a rented apartment while some of his followers have their own houses is beyond me. Shame on eastern Almajiris undecided
You are the first to report to duty. I'll give you Afonja Promotion grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Looks Dapper In Suit (Photos) by seguno2: 6:20am On Jul 17, 2017
emerged01:
What about the arewa?

Is it not sad that southerners will rather attack one another instead of facing the north in a United manner?
The north, though dominated by the Fulanis, always maintains a strong position in their own unity co-opting middle belt leaders for window dressing.
The south, unfortunately allows itself to be divided by needless bickering over inanities.
What a shame.
What a waste.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Looks Dapper In Suit (Photos) by emerged01(m): 6:37am On Jul 17, 2017
seguno2:

Is it not sad that southerners will rather attack one another instead of facing the north in a United manner?
The north, though dominated by the Fulanis, always maintains a strong position in their own unity co-opting middle belt leaders for window dressing.
The south, unfortunately allows itself to be divided by needless bickering over inanities.
What a shame.
What a waste.
I don't think in this our generation we can ever be united. The damaged done by our leaders have gotten to us so bad. We attack ourselves even when we know that the greatness of this nation lies in the hand of southerners. We prefer to channel our energies on creating enmity among us instead on promoting unity.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Looks Dapper In Suit (Photos) by VanBommel(m): 9:08am On Jul 17, 2017
chibuzorAbia:
I AM AFONJA NUMBER 1 AND NOTHING CAN EVER CHANGE THAT!!!

HOWEVER! Truth be told , this obscure coconut head albino has changed the conversation in Nigeria. To his great credit he has awoken all Nigerians to the deceit and the fraud that our so called "constitution" is.

Kanu I would have worshipped you but for the fact you are IGBO!!!!!
who cares if you worship him or not undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" / Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) / Diezani Madueke Spotted With Ben Bruce (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.