Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Marketability Of Watermelon In Kwara - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Marketability Of Watermelon In Kwara (536 Views)

I Needs Buyers For My Mass Watermelon In Ago Iwoye Ogun State / A Ball Of Watermelon That Cost 4000naira (pic) / Processed Tomatoes Marketability In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marketability Of Watermelon In Kwara by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 3:13pm On Jul 16, 2017
Am presently thinking of starting watermelon and cucumber farm in kwara state but my concern now is the market. Farmers who have experience farming those two in kwara should please share their experience. Thinking of siting the farm in oro
Re: Marketability Of Watermelon In Kwara by REUBEN010(m): 1:31am On Jul 17, 2017
I once prepared a business plan on many enterprises including the ones you are considering for a client in Kwara State. It requires proper planning for you to optimize profit. You can call the contacts below for free tips on marketing of those enterprises.

Strategic planning of agribusiness is a necessity for sustainability. It serves as a driving mechanism, charting the course of the agribusiness. Any agribusiness of considerable scale without a good plan can be compared to a boat on a raging sea. Just a little more current, it will capsize.

Do you need help with a business plan or feasibility report specifically made for your agribusiness? Please call the numbers below:
Re: Marketability Of Watermelon In Kwara by austa4: 7:31am On Jul 17, 2017
j

(1) (Reply)

Big And Matured Broiler For Sale / How To Be Become Agribusiness Contractor To Companies / Palm Oil Is Available In Ondo At 9000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.