Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Former Manchester United Captain,rio Ferdinands mother Dies Of Cancer - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Former Manchester United Captain,rio Ferdinands mother Dies Of Cancer (632 Views)

Akwa United captain Used Handkerchief As Captain Armband (pics) / Euro 2020: Former England Captain Rio Ferdinand Named Fa's Lead Ambassador / Uche Henry Agbo's Mother Dies Mysteriously Days To Libya Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Manchester United Captain,rio Ferdinands mother Dies Of Cancer by Omoluabi16(m): 4:09pm On Jul 16, 2017
Former Manchester united captain Rio Ferdinand's mother, Janice lavender died of cancer on Thursday.
In May 2015, Ferdinand's wife Rebecca, 34, died of breast cancer. Then his mother stepped in to support him and her 3 grandchildren. The ex-Manchester United defender referred to the support Mrs St Fort had given him and her three grandchildren following his wife's death.He said: "At my most difficult time, you were my shining light and made it your mission to be there for me and my kids... trust me that will never be forgotten. Rio Ferdinand was a Manchester united player from 2002 to 2014 winning multiple trophies, and retired in 2015.
Earlier this year, Ferdinand appeared in a BBC documentary, Being Mum & Dad, where he spoke about his difficulties in dealing with grief and finding the best way to talk to their children about the loss of their mother.In an emotional eulogy to his mother, Ferdinand said: "You were fiery, you were protective, you were soft and hard faced when need be... you loved hard, you disciplined me, you were a grafter& you were my everything.
Re: Former Manchester United Captain,rio Ferdinands mother Dies Of Cancer by fuckpro: 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
How true is this? ... This life sef ok mother,RIP
Re: Former Manchester United Captain,rio Ferdinands mother Dies Of Cancer by Luizkid(m): 4:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
mbok go n correct your topic joor.
Re: Former Manchester United Captain,rio Ferdinands mother Dies Of Cancer by FlySly05: 4:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
That's how the gods will almost punish you for that misleading headlines, thinking Rio died was gut wrenching for me. Mumu op
Re: Former Manchester United Captain,rio Ferdinands mother Dies Of Cancer by Omoluabi16(m): 4:16pm On Jul 16, 2017
FlySly05:
That's how the gods will almost punish you for that misleading headlines, thinking Rio died was gut wrenching for me. Mumu op
Luizkid:
mbok go n correct your topic joor.
My sincerest apologies. typo error.
Re: Former Manchester United Captain,rio Ferdinands mother Dies Of Cancer by nepapole(m): 5:25pm On Jul 16, 2017
This guy has gone thru alot. Lost his wife last yr or so....now his mum. Stay strong rio.

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho: Morata To Chelsea Not A Big Deal, United Have A Better Striker / Arsene Wenger: Arsenal Versus Chelsea Is Never A Friendly / Shocking!!! 6 European Footballers Of The Year Who Aren't European

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.