Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,185 members, 7,867,436 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:06 PM

How To Make Money On Youtube - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How To Make Money On Youtube (850 Views)

Top 20 Most Viewed Nollywood Trailers On Youtube, From 2010 To 2019 - Shugaban / Top 10 Most Watched Nigerian Music Videos On Youtube / Hello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money On Youtube by AjalaJ(m): 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2017
Can you really make a living as a YouTuber?

Obviously it’s possible because many people do it. YouTube these days is certainly not making it easy on content creators that’s for sure. They have problems of their own with not being able to make a profit. Now they have to deal with the bad PR of ads going on questionable videos. As a content creator getting into YouTube is an uphill climb. Most of the good ideas are already taken and even if you come up with something unique you still have to compete with the insane amount of content that is uploaded daily. Cutting through to grab the attention of even a small percentage of the community is an art form within itself.

I am by no means an expert on YouTube. What I can do is give you some tips going forward looking at it like a business person. First, don’t rely on advertising moving forward. It seems extremely chaotic and I don’t even think YouTube knows what they are doing at this point. You can’t rely on that revenue stream to be the main bulk of your money.

Instead look to monetize in other ways. Such as finding one or two key sponsors who you can help support their business in exchange for supporting your channel. Podcasts do this and I think it works well. Make sure to support businesses that you would use yourself. You have your viewers because they trust you. Don’t exploit that trust for money. You can also sell your own products or the products of others on a commission basis. Then of course there is good old Patreon. Patreon is by far the holy grail. Build a devoted following who will support you directly. If you can do that imagine the possibilities. No rules. No investors. Just you and your fans, doing what they are hiring you to do.

It can still be done. Will take some time to adapt, but I’m confident in what creators will do to keep providing what their fans want to see.

Source: https://www.quora.com/What-does-Lagos-mean

Source: Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller: www..com.ng
Re: How To Make Money On Youtube by ituglobal(m): 4:27am On Jul 18, 2017
Yes, that's possible, but one would need loyal and constant traffic.

(1) (Reply)

Tstv Sales Begins Nationwide / Mercy Johnson Teams Up With Odunlade Adekola, Sam Dede For New Movie / #bbnaija: New Pairing Of Big Brother Naija Housemates By Biggie In Week Four.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.