Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,952 members, 7,835,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Kcee & E-money Visit Their Village & Spray Cash To Villagers (pics, Videos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee & E-money Visit Their Village & Spray Cash To Villagers (pics, Videos) (62414 Views)

Davido Exposes Peter Psquare, Kcee & E-money For Wearing Fake Wigs (video) / Kcee: ''E-money Is The Youngest Billionaire Of All Times'' / Tiwa Savage & Husband Visit Their son & Davido's Daughter in School (pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee & E-money Visit Their Village & Spray Cash To Villagers (pics, Videos) by willibounce1(m): 10:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Did you see any brown roof in that village?

No I only see billionaires running after kcee for money....
Re: Kcee & E-money Visit Their Village & Spray Cash To Villagers (pics, Videos) by delivryboy: 10:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
Blood money, one innocent girl's spirit has been tied down in one dark room making this cash being thrown around. But Igbos don't care how money is made. Money is their god.

1 Like

Re: Kcee & E-money Visit Their Village & Spray Cash To Villagers (pics, Videos) by cococandy(f): 10:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
This would make me so uncomfortable. I'd rather write a check for a common cause that will benefit all of them or have someone else give them the money on my behalf

2 Likes

Re: Kcee & E-money Visit Their Village & Spray Cash To Villagers (pics, Videos) by Vanshmuell(m): 10:40pm On Jul 16, 2017
Ooooh God,choiiiii ...and somebody will tell me that thunder will not fire poverty...abeg shift
Re: Kcee & E-money Visit Their Village & Spray Cash To Villagers (pics, Videos) by DivinelyBlessed: 11:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
E money dey hot
Re: Kcee & E-money Visit Their Village & Spray Cash To Villagers (pics, Videos) by IYANGBALI: 11:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
Is that the best the can offer their community and its people? Rubbish
Re: Kcee & E-money Visit Their Village & Spray Cash To Villagers (pics, Videos) by 8stargeneral: 11:22pm On Jul 16, 2017
I can't really like dis,is dat hw to empower youth u can never see dis in advance country.

1 Like

Re: Kcee & E-money Visit Their Village & Spray Cash To Villagers (pics, Videos) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:25pm On Jul 16, 2017
Phonefanatic:
Time will tell. I know what these guys are personally into I've seen them at a particular burial of a member
pls,what are they into? tell us.
member's burial like occultism?
Re: Kcee & E-money Visit Their Village & Spray Cash To Villagers (pics, Videos) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:28pm On Jul 16, 2017
demefa:
Hushpuppi come show diz guys say dem no get cash
honestly,Hushpuppi get money pass E-money and Kcee combined. na when Hushpuppi show I know say E-money no get money,money pass money

1 Like

Re: Kcee & E-money Visit Their Village & Spray Cash To Villagers (pics, Videos) by xpensiv: 11:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
Lmaoooooo
Pls who gave this news??
These are pics from a party at Ilashe we had on Saturday ��

People need to start checking their sources!
Re: Kcee & E-money Visit Their Village & Spray Cash To Villagers (pics, Videos) by Bestman111(m): 11:40pm On Jul 16, 2017
So they bought those mopol ? Isorite
Re: Kcee & E-money Visit Their Village & Spray Cash To Villagers (pics, Videos) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 16, 2017
lilmax:
what's wrong in giving scholarships? foolishness at its peak
Him no go school.. ...how will him know al that.
Re: Kcee & E-money Visit Their Village & Spray Cash To Villagers (pics, Videos) by oyienootieno: 11:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
KelvinKertz:
if am dere, all I need to do is pull him and have all d money to masef

And you call our politicians greedy. Mehn i weak for our youth.
Re: Kcee & E-money Visit Their Village & Spray Cash To Villagers (pics, Videos) by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 17, 2017
lofty900:
I just don't like Kcee. But E-money is cool. Money must be made in this life
Does Kcee know you talk more of liking you
Re: Kcee & E-money Visit Their Village & Spray Cash To Villagers (pics, Videos) by Eeroh95(m): 12:39am On Jul 17, 2017
lilmax:
very crappy opinion you got there

nice one

and after the money don feed them for that day, what's next? wait for another arrival?

Omo your stupidity get swag
why you dey vex nah?
Re: Kcee & E-money Visit Their Village & Spray Cash To Villagers (pics, Videos) by iamrealdeji(m): 12:43am On Jul 17, 2017
some people on this thread wishing to have e-money's money. do you know what he goes through everyday and night? the spirits he might be seeing,how are you sure he doesn't eat human feaces, his mouth even looks like that of someone eating feaces,if you were told to Bleep mad woman,can you do it? when you see illegal or ritual money,it ain't hard to tell, nobody can be trusted though but people like Igho Sanomi are the rich young men that one would just know that they sweat for their money.
Re: Kcee & E-money Visit Their Village & Spray Cash To Villagers (pics, Videos) by demefa(m): 12:58am On Jul 17, 2017
iamrealdeji:
honestly,Hushpuppi get money pass E-money and Kcee combined. na when Hushpuppi show I know say E-money no get money,money pass money
yes sir u Sabi smtyn
Re: Kcee & E-money Visit Their Village & Spray Cash To Villagers (pics, Videos) by dipznano: 1:05am On Jul 17, 2017
lilmax:
very crappy opinion you got there

nice one

and after the money don feed them for that day, what's next? wait for another arrival?

Omo your stupidity get swag

Chai Chisox is lurd... loool

Take am easy abeg grin grin
Re: Kcee & E-money Visit Their Village & Spray Cash To Villagers (pics, Videos) by KanwuliaExtra: 1:55am On Jul 17, 2017
Chai!!!!

E Money miss DIRTY ROAD! cheesy
Re: Kcee & E-money Visit Their Village & Spray Cash To Villagers (pics, Videos) by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 2:33am On Jul 17, 2017
Piiko:
that's the best there can get from me I have seen African magic at work and it's very potent
please can you share to us if you can, I'd love to know.... thanks.
Re: Kcee & E-money Visit Their Village & Spray Cash To Villagers (pics, Videos) by sweetgala(m): 2:58am On Jul 17, 2017
ExpensiveG:

undecided

How many SCHOLARSHIP you don give people, abi na your money.... shocked

Dis money wey dem dey spread to dis villagers go fit feed dem a day. Than for dem to waste em on GUCCI

If such individuals like Carnegie and Ford reasoned like yourself many people would not have benefited from their charity and visionary thought, those men irrespective of their business reputations endowed educational institution and projects. Many lives have been altered forever by their actions
Re: Kcee & E-money Visit Their Village & Spray Cash To Villagers (pics, Videos) by sonnie10: 3:25am On Jul 17, 2017
tyconcepts:
A hospital, company, school or skills acquisition centre would have being better.....

Teach them how to fish.

Did you watch the video at all? Is it that wad of cash he brought out from his back pocket he would use to build all these things you listed?
Re: Kcee & E-money Visit Their Village & Spray Cash To Villagers (pics, Videos) by Crixina(f): 3:34am On Jul 17, 2017
lilmax:
or even drilling borehole for a good clean source of water...that way, they even get to pour all the encomiums he wants on him 24/7.

But then again, given the country we live in, giving people 500 naira is on par or even considered better than any other long term benefit plan you may have for them.
As long as they hear Money! Money! Money! Common sense dashes out the window.

1 Like

Re: Kcee & E-money Visit Their Village & Spray Cash To Villagers (pics, Videos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:57am On Jul 17, 2017
Now those young guys in the village won't think of any other thing again except money and they will do anything-robbery,ritual,kidnapping,drug dealing etc-just to make money. This is the excalt culture that breeds the likes Evans and other notorious criminals. They can't even wait till December to 'paint the village red 'again. This is one of the reasons why people from a certain tribe are always desperate to make money at all cost!

1 Like

Re: Kcee & E-money Visit Their Village & Spray Cash To Villagers (pics, Videos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:01am On Jul 17, 2017
OROSUNBOLB:
Now those young guys in the village won't think of any other thing again except money and they will do anything-robbery,ritual,kidnapping,drug dealing etc-just to make the money. This is the excalt culture that breeds the likes of Evans and other notorious criminals. They can't even wait till December to 'paint the village red 'again. This is one of the reasons why people from a certain tribe are always desperate to make money at all cost!
Re: Kcee & E-money Visit Their Village & Spray Cash To Villagers (pics, Videos) by madjune(m): 4:17am On Jul 17, 2017
I don't understand how kcee would still be sagging his pants at his age.

Anyway, na only small children come greet them.
The adults no get dem time.
Re: Kcee & E-money Visit Their Village & Spray Cash To Villagers (pics, Videos) by cartimor: 5:28am On Jul 17, 2017
lilmax:
everybody can never be given scholarship. who knows the number of people they are paying their bills secretly?

1 Like

Re: Kcee & E-money Visit Their Village & Spray Cash To Villagers (pics, Videos) by RealityShot: 6:15am On Jul 17, 2017
AHCB:
Why not build an industry and help the youths, instead of this. undecided
a palm oil refinery or cassava processing plant comes to mind...
Even a palm kernel oil plant will do great things in that community.
Only 1 million to establish any of those
Re: Kcee & E-money Visit Their Village & Spray Cash To Villagers (pics, Videos) by danieljr: 6:39am On Jul 17, 2017
See how all of una sit down dey analyse Kcee and Emoney matter. No go hustle make urs* SMH. Bt finally, kcee is a pain in my ass; dat niggar lyk notice me ehh!!! grin
Re: Kcee & E-money Visit Their Village & Spray Cash To Villagers (pics, Videos) by mikolo4us: 7:29am On Jul 17, 2017
Fooool...........naim una two be. Instead of giving scholarship,,,you dey mumu yourself spray money for them. Do charitable work like Davida, Alhaji Tekno...and others
Re: Kcee & E-money Visit Their Village & Spray Cash To Villagers (pics, Videos) by Officialnelly(m): 7:39am On Jul 17, 2017
NLProblemChild:
Video shoot!!!

I hope you've paid your exams fee
Re: Kcee & E-money Visit Their Village & Spray Cash To Villagers (pics, Videos) by eph12(m): 7:55am On Jul 17, 2017
ExpensiveG:

undecided

How many SCHOLARSHIP you don give people, abi na your money.... shocked

Dis money wey dem dey spread to dis villagers go fit feed dem a day. Than for dem to waste em on GUCCI

Hope you're not part of those that speak against politicians that do same?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Temmie Ovwasa, YBNL First Lady In New Hot Photos / Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) / Would You Rock It? Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out In Ripped Jeans [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.