Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,225 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health (5236 Views)

Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke / Otobo/suleiman: Tithing And Worshiping Pastors Is Wrong, But Daddyfreeze Erred / The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by ScienceWatch: 11:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
MONEYJOEE:

Let's try this. What makes Yahweh the almighty one?
Sir, the answer is known to you.

Atheism make God more desirable. Whenever an Atheist opens their mouth a stadium is filled to sincerely worship GOD.

Whenever your greedy failed prophet of Atheism prof.Richard Dawkins recruits one registered member that has paid the 67,000Naira per month membership fee, simultaneously thousands flock to join a CHURCH or a Mosque.

THAT IS WHAT MAKE GOD GREATER THAN ATHEISM !!
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by MONEYJOEE: 7:11am On Jul 19, 2017
ScienceWatch:
It is good to see how you work hard to help your fellow low level Atheist, Martinez19 to quickly get to the primary level of Atheism.

His answer will be No, then he has been converted to Atheism. You stopped there when you should have also told him of the cost of Atheism. And that he must save enough money so he can meet the FAILED modern Prophet of Atheism Richard Dawkins.
You have also failed to tell him that many countries will be afraid of him.

Why are so many countries afraid of Atheists ?

Atheists living in 13 countries risk being condemned to death, just for their beliefs (or non-belief) according to a new, comprehensive report from the International Humanist and Ethical Union out on Tuesday. All 13 countries identified by the study are Muslim majority.

The known countries that impose these penalties are Afghanistan, Iran, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritania, Nigeria, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, United Arab Emirates and Yemen. With the exception of Pakistan, those countries all allow for capital punishment against apostasy, i.e., the renunciation of a particular religion. Pakistan, meanwhile, imposes the death penalty for blasphemy, which can obviously include disbelief in God.

The crippling high cost of entering Atheism's INNER CIRCLE :

You should have told Martinez19 of the huge financial cost of become a true follower of Atheism or remain on the dreaded outskirts as a pretender to the inner circle. Starting with 27,000Niara a month joining fee.

The Richard Dawkins website offers followers like Martinez19 the chance to join the ‘Reason Circle’, which, like Dante’s Hell, is arranged in concentric circles. For 27,000Niara a month, you get discounts on his merchandise, and the chance to meet ‘Richard Dawkins Foundation for Reason and Science personalities’.

Obviously that’s not enough to see the Atheist prophet himself. For that you pay 66,000Niara a month for the chance to attend an event where he will speak.

When you compare this to the going rate for other charismatic preachers, it is on the extremely high side. The Pentecostal evangelist Morris Cerullo, for example, charges only $30 a month to become a member of ‘God’s Victorious Army’, which is bringing ‘healing and deliverance to the world’. And from Cerullo you get free DVDs, not just discounts.

Membership at the SCOAN church is FREE. Access to the Inner Circle of Healing is FREE. Access to scholarships are FREE and many more.

After the Martinez19 passes through the successively more expensive ‘Darwin Circle’ and then the ‘Evolution Circle’, he attains the innermost circle, where for 31.4million Niara a year or more he gets to have a private breakfast or lunch with the failed Prophet of Modern Atheism, Richard Dawkins, and a reserved table at an invitation-only circle event with ‘Richard’ as well as ‘all the benefits listed above’, so he still gets a discount on his Richard Dawkins T-shirt saying ‘Religion — together we can find a cure.’

The Atheism website of prophet Dawkins suggests that donations of up to 157million Niara a year will be accepted for the privilege of eating with the Atheist Prophet once a year: at this level of contribution you become a member of something called ‘The Magic of Reality Circle’.

You never told Martinez19 because you are not a recognized Atheist. You are outside the coveted Inner Circle of Atheism.

I don't mince word when I say religionists are mentally injured folks. Look at the poppycock scrawled by one of the victims of religion. I do not in any way see how his post relates to atheism. How long are we gonna continue drumming it into the empty heads of these simple-minded pitiable Yahweh's servants that atheism is not a fuckin' religion. You can only call atheism a religion when we start calling unclothedness a brand of clothing line. Atheism do not have any doctrine, no rituals, no prophet, no membership fee. As an atheist you save the money that woulda gone to the basin of the charlatans in suit and cassock.

Almost every website has a donate me, what has it got to do with atheism?

4 Likes

Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by NairalandSARS: 10:49am On Jul 19, 2017
Martinez19:
I used to think that atheism is simply a disbelief in any god, I thought science is the one that is mainly concerned with evidence. I have checked it now, everyone is an atheist in the sense that they don't believe in other gods.

Actually, atheists do not believe in the existence of any god at all.
If you believe in the existence of at least 1 god then you are a THEIST.
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by ScienceWatch: 1:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
MONEYJOEE:

I don't mince word when I say religionists are mentally injured folks. Look at the poppycock scrawled by one of the victims of religion. I do not in any way see how his post relates to atheism. How long are we gonna continue drumming it into the empty heads of these simple-minded pitiable Yahweh's servants that atheism is not a fuckin' religion. You can only call atheism a religion when we start calling unclothedness a brand of clothing line. Atheism do not have any doctrine, no rituals, no prophet, no membership fee. As an atheist you save the money that woulda gone to the basin of the charlatans in suit and cassock.

Atheists pride themselves on mastering the lowest mental faculty - LOGIC. Their are lots of proof that ATHEISM has doctrine, rituals, prophet and extremely outrages membership fees.

Their is irrefutable evidence that proves that to become a true follower of Atheism or remain on the dreaded outskirts as a pretender to the inner circle of Atheism, you Monetjoee are forced to pay membership fees - Starting with 27,000Niara a month joining fee.

The Prof. Richard Dawkins website offers followers like you the awesome chance to join the ‘Reason Circle’, which, like Dante’s Hell, is arranged in concentric circles.

For only 27,000Niara a month, you get discounts on his merchandise, and the chance to meet Prophet Richard Dawkins' Foundation for Reason and Science ministers.

If you want to meet your modern day prophet of Atheism, or eat a meal with him or gain entry to Atheism's INNER CIRCLE you will have to pay up to 157million Niara.

IN contrast, At the SCOAN CHURCH there is abundant evidence from a global audience that membership is FREE !!

At the SCOAN CHURCH there is abundant evidence from a global audience that entrance to the INNER CIRCLE for effective healing is FREE. Scoan offer to thousands of needy student FREE full scholarships from primary to Phd.

Prophet TB Joshua has never ever charged anyone to eat a meal with him. But your prophet of Atheism charges the followers of Atheism up to 15.4 Million Niara to have ONLY one meal with him. HOW SAD !!

The SCOAN'S Doctrines are based on ancient scriptures that have been tried and tested for over 2700 years. Today, the scientifically verifiable evidence flowing from Scoan, Utube, royaty, dignitaries, medical doctors, Theology professors, preachers and beggars speaks
for it self.

You are a low class Atheist Moneyjoee, you are outside the INNER CIRCLE, but tell us what does your religion of Atheism contribute to society ?
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by Martinez19(m): 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Atheists pride themselves on mastering the lowest mental faculty - LOGIC. Their are lots of proof that ATHEISM has doctrine, rituals, prophet and extremely outrages membership fees.

Their is irrefutable evidence that proves that to become a true follower of Atheism or remain on the dreaded outskirts as a pretender to the inner circle of Atheism, you Monetjoee are forced to pay membership fees - Starting with 27,000Niara a month joining fee.

The Prof. Richard Dawkins website offers followers like you the awesome chance to join the ‘Reason Circle’, which, like Dante’s Hell, is arranged in concentric circles.

For only 27,000Niara a month, you get discounts on his merchandise, and the chance to meet Prophet Richard Dawkins' Foundation for Reason and Science ministers.

If you want to meet your modern day prophet of Atheism, or eat a meal with him or gain entry to Atheism's INNER CIRCLE you will have to pay up to 157million Niara.

IN contrast, At the SCOAN CHURCH there is abundant evidence from a global audience that membership is FREE !!

At the SCOAN CHURCH there is abundant evidence from a global audience that entrance to the INNER CIRCLE for effective healing is FREE. Scoan offer to thousand FREE full scholarships from primary to Phd.

Prophet TB Joshua has never ever charged anyone to eat a meal with him. But your prophet of Atheism charges the followers of Atheism up to 15.4 Million Niara to have ONLY one meal with him. HOW SAD !!

The SCOAN'S Doctrines are based on ancient scriptures that have been tried and tested for over 2700 years. Today, the scientifically verifiable evidence flowing from Scoan, Utube, royaty, dignitaries, medical doctors, Theology professors, preachers and beggars speaks
for it self.

You are a low class Atheist Moneyjoee, you are outside the INNER CIRCLE, but tell us what does your religion of Atheism contribute to society ?

As far as I know, atheism those not belong to anybody. It's just the result of man's effort of reasoning to verify religious claims. You must not be a member of Dawkins criminal organisation to become an atheist because before Dawkins was born, there have been atheists. Erwin Schrödinger, Max Born, Albert Einstein, Mark Twain etc. were all atheist and their contributions to the society lives on.

By the way, atheism is not a religion and never at any time did atheist claim that they were masters of logic. Leave MONEYJOEE alone.
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by ScienceWatch: 2:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
MONEYJOEE:
Damn! One of the pained Christian admin here just hid one of my post.
It is not a Christian admin that hid your post Moneyjoee.

The problem is that you are trying to avoid paying your Atheism Membership fees to your Modern Prophet of Atheism Richard Dawkins as stated on his website. It is only 27,000Niara per month.

When you get your membership card, come show us then you may have the right to come onto the religious section on Niaraland.
We know that you are operating outside the INNER CIRCLES of Atheism. Pay your membership Fees - There are no freebies in life !!
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by Niflheim(m): 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
@akintom,

Pastor Paul is a bloody, wicked fool!!! The chief prince of "Inhumane Imbeciles"!!!

1 Like

Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by ScienceWatch: 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
Martinez19:
As far as I know, atheism those not belong to anybody. It's just the result of man's effort of reasoning to verify religious claims. You must not be a member of Dawkins criminal organisation to become an atheist because before Dawkins was born, there have been atheists. Erwin Schrödinger, Max Born, Albert Einstein, Mark Twain etc. were all atheist and their contributions to the society lives on.

By the way, atheism is not a religion and never at any time did atheist claim that they were masters of logic. Leave MONEYJOEE alone.
If you dont mind me making a small correction to your post Sir ?

You state here WRONLY "that Atheism is a a result of mans REASONING to verify religious claims in spite of the published findings of a 22yr study that proves that ATHEISM IS A MENTAL ILLNESS.

On the other hand you fail to realize that there are three mental faculties you can use to verify something. LOGIC IS THE LOWEST FACULTY. The next highest mental faculty is REASON. I will let you tell us what the next one is.

Atheist pride themselves on LOGIC ! Which is mostly terrible because of the mental illness interference.

Martinez19 it is LOGICALLY correct for you to defend the non-paying member of Atheism MoneyJoee, but it is not REASONABLE !
This proves that you are deluded into thinking that you are using REASON when in fact you are using LOGIC. Symptoms of Mental Illness are showing. Please take care of your mental health. Joining a sports club or a comedy club produces FAR better results than Atheism.

You state that, " Atheism is a a result of mans REASONING to verify religious claims. How can you attempt such a lofty task when your Prophet of Atheism, Prof.Richard Dawkins failed so miserably ?

Remember Martinez19, to let us know what all the mental faculties are called and how to use them. This way you will be engaged in a positive contribution to the world.

Atheism reminds me of a group of washer-women GOSSIPING AND CRITICIZING everyone in their village, but never stepping out to help solve the problems.

Atheism can never offer society effective solutions to human problems as history abundantly reveal.
Could that be the reason why Moneyjoee refuses to pay his Atheism membership fees to his prophet of Atheism ?
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by ScienceWatch: 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
Martinez19:

Oh ! So you are LOGICALLY decucing that Atheist's never mastered the use of LOGIC !!

Do you know the definition of the word RELIGION ? Go find it then tell us why Atheists aggressively defend their religion by flocking to every religious topic where the key-words are Jesus and God to viciously attack and devour it till they get an erection. Many have reported premature ejaculation and even failure to ejaculate.

Martinez19, I really should not say this but it is the truth. You must not call your prophet of modern Atheism Prof.R.Dawkins organization CRIMINAL. Your use of LOGIC has symptoms of mental deficiencies because you FAIL to include all the Atheists prophets of the past as criminal. What about the criminals that you mention with so much reverence. such as ; Erwin Schrödinger, Max Born, Albert Einstein, Mark Twain. These men has left a bloody trail of deep suffering right through the hearts of humanity.

Atheists say, I dont believe in God. Therefore I believe in NO-GOD.

Do you have another name for NO-GOD ? No !
But you guys have come up with many names for Atheism ? Why ?
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by Martinez19(m): 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
ScienceWatch:
If you dont mind me making a small correction to your post Sir ?

You state here WRONLY "that Atheism is a a result of mans REASONING to verify religious claims in spite of the published findings of a 22yr study that proves that ATHEISM IS A MENTAL ILLNESS.

On the other hand you fail to realize that there are three mental faculties you can use to verify something. LOGIC IS THE LOWEST FACULTY. The next highest mental faculty is REASON. I will let you tell us what the next one is.

Atheist pride themselves on LOGIC ! Which is mostly terrible because of the mental illness interference.

Martinez19 it is LOGICALLY correct for you to defend the non-paying member of Atheism MoneyJoee, but it is not REASONABLE !
This proves that you are deluded into thinking that you are using REASON when in fact you are using LOGIC. Symptoms of Mental Illness are showing. Please take care of your mental health. Joining a sports club or a comedy club produces FAR better results than Atheism.

You state that, " Atheism is a a result of mans REASONING to verify religious claims. How can you attempt such a lofty task when your Prophet of Atheism, Prof.Richard Dawkins failed so miserably ?

Remember Martinez19, to let us know what all the mental faculties are called and how to use them. This way you will be engaged in a positive contribution to the world.

Atheism reminds me of a group of washer-women GOSSIPING AND CRITICIZING everyone in their village, but never stepping out to help solve the problems.

Atheism can never offer society effective solutions to human problems as history abundantly reveal.
Could that be the reason why Moneyjoee refuses to pay his Atheism membership fees to his prophet of Atheism ?

if atheism is a mental illness, then not believing in pink unicorns, talking donkeys and talking snakes are mental illness as well. Atheism is not what will make the society improve but atheism is a step to the improvement of the society. It's like a means to an end. What improves our society is our efforts and critical reasoning in researching and study - - - - all under the umbrella of freedom from superstitions taken as reality. It's like a means to an end. Erwin Schrödinger, Max Born and Einstein were all atheist whose contributions were important.

If I may ask, what has religion contributed to the society?

1 Like

Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by Josephjnr(m): 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
somehow:
Has you "god" ever restored any physical body parts that was lost? Physical and I am not talking those in the book. I am talking anything recorded with pictural or video evidence.

I am waiting..
They will say it is the will of God for the damage to remain..HE IS UNQUESTIONABLE FATHER.
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by ScienceWatch: 3:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
MONEYJOEE:

Here Moneyjoee provides evidence of how Atheists pride themselves in their use of the lowest mental faculty - LOGIC. He illogically states that, "atheism is not a fuckin' religion. You can only call atheism a religion when we start calling unclothedness a brand of clothing line."

On closer examination the unregistered Atheist, Moneyjoee seems to be making the following observations of Atheism

1) Atheism is not a sexual religion.

2) Atheism will only call itself a religion if they get it right to register unclothedness as a branded range of clothing.

What can I say ? Go Atheism Go !!
But, I do hope Atheists did not chose their brand name unclothedness because their undercover Atheist brother, Bronchitis Oaroloye repeatedly preaches that RAPE IS NOT A SIN. This will make things too convenient for low level non-fee paying members of Atheism.
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by ScienceWatch: 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
Martinez19:
if atheism is a mental illness, then not believing in pink unicorns, talking donkeys and talking snakes are mental illness as well. Atheism is not what will make the society improve but atheism is a step to the improvement of the society. It's like a means to an end. What improves our society is our efforts and critical reasoning in researching and study - - - - all under the umbrella of freedom from superstitions taken as reality. It's like a means to an end. Erwin Schrödinger, Max Born and Einstein were all atheist whose contributions were important.

It depends on where your donkeys, snakes and unicorns come from, for the sake of LOGICAL ARGUMENT. You proudly state that, " What improves our society is our efforts and critical reasoning."

I have taken much time to explain to you that REASONING is a higher mental faculty than LOGIC. But you insist that Atheist use REASONING and not the lower mental faculty called LOGIC.

WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO DECEIVE OTHERS ?

PLease take part in a simple experiment here Martinez19, that will reveal the terrible consequences when Atheists use LOGIC to engage Christians on spiritual matters.

1) Go to a religious topic and pick out only three Atheists that have wandered into the topic. Write their names down.

2) Closely follow them, noting carefully their method of enquiry or insults or humiliating cowardice.

3) Note who and why they CC others to join in.

4) Create a topic - how Atheist fail to use REASON in debates here: by Martinez19
Post your unbiased research. Be blessed !
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by ScienceWatch: 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
akintom:

The rejection of claims of Yahweh's existence, extends to all unfounded attributes of Yahweh.

Hope your ignorance, gets cured this time.
Sir, could we all together rather examine your ignorance of why Atheism continue to fail in its mission to destroy all evidence of the existence of God ?

The King has actually revealed deep secret insights into Atheism's 2000yr history of failure to destroy God. Dont be fooled by the Kings simplicity.

In your ignorant defense against KingEbukasblog you unwittingly showed that you never knew why Atheism can never succeed when you stated, "The rejection of claims of Yahweh's existence, extends to all unfounded attributes of Yahweh."

Akintom, you will make a terrible commander on a battle field with your beliefs. I will leave it at that, you will one day see the meaning clearer.

For the more enlightened readers : LIFE IS NOT A PLAY GROUND. IT IS A BATTLE FIELD.

CHOSE YOUR BATTLES WISELY !!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by ScienceWatch: 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
Martinez19:

You will be very surprised one day to find that what you call superstitions have had a direct powerful impact on your life.

Let rather jump to the end. you have asked a profound question. "If I may ask, what has religion contributed to the society?"

If you dont mind, lets deal with your important question in a way that could help other truth seekers.

1) Ask around in your community, ask random people what religion contributes to their society.

2) Go directly to seven different preachers and demand that they show you evidence of their churches contributions to society.

3) By this time you will be ready to research on a dangerous platform called INTERNET. You will be able to distinguish facts from the 90% fictional lies that parade as truth.

Remember : all religions are about SPIRIT. No one can examine religion with LOGIC and make progress as we all witness when Atheist come onto religious blogs.
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by Martinez19(m): 6:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
ScienceWatch:
You will be very surprised one day to find that what you call superstitions have had a direct powerful impact on your life.

Let rather jump to the end. you have asked a profound question. "If I may ask, what has religion contributed to the society?"

If you dont mind, lets deal with your important question in a way that could help other truth seekers.

1) Ask around in your community, ask random people what religion contributes to their society.

2) Go directly to seven different preachers and demand that they show you evidence of their churches contributions to society.

3) By this time you will be ready to research on a dangerous platform called INTERNET. You will be able to distinguish facts from the 90% fictional lies that parade as truth.

Remember : all religions are about SPIRIT. No one can examine religion with LOGIC and make progress as we all witness when Atheist come onto religious blogs.
Religion is one of the things responsible for the backwardness of Africa. Never in history has it been shown that the christian claim of healing and miracles are correct. The preachers, as we know, are business men masquerading as clergymen. What does the society have to show for the religion it has embraced? Atheist are right in their claim that religion is bunk. If religion was not bunk, atheist here would go far ahead than most christians in the faith and it won't even be argued that miracles are sham.

For the benefit of doubt, tell me the benefits of religion.
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by ScienceWatch: 6:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
akintom:

ServantEbukablog, is mere servant of Yahweh, who in his stupid mischief, goes round religious section here, and spew those definitions and categorization that doesn't come close to what and who an atheist is.

The empty head, is a pitiable victim of creationist sites. He has no intelligent or rational contributions to intellectual discuss. He goes round with stale and dead end prodding idiotic questions.
This mention has just caught my attention. On closer examination of the dialogue I find no reason for Akintom to aggressively INSULT this Nairalander.

What do other readers think could be the psychological bases for this appalling behaviour?
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Sir, could we all together rather examine your ignorance of why Atheism continue to fail in its mission to destroy all evidence of the existence of God ?

The King has actually revealed revealed deep secret insights into Atheism's 2000yr history of failure to destroy God. Dont be fooled by the Kings simplicity.

In your ignorant defense against KingEbukasblog you unwittingly showed that you never knew why Atheism can never succeed when you stated, "The rejection of claims of Yahweh's existence, extends to all unfounded attributes of Yahweh."

Akintom, you will make a terrible commander on a battle field with your beliefs. I will leave it at that, you will one day see the meaning clearer.

For the more enlightened readers : LIFE IS NOT A PLAY GROUND. IT IS A BATTLE FIELD.

CHOSE YOUR BATTLES WISELY !!!

thank you bro ! Sadly , the atheists will never understand

1 Like

Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by akintom(m): 7:27pm On Jul 19, 2017
ScienceWatch:
This mention has just caught my attention. On closer examination of the dialogue I find no reason for Akintom to aggressively INSULT this Nairalander.

What do other readers think could be the psychological bases for this appalling behaviour?

You equally belong in the same class, with weakling you're bootlicking.
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by Niflheim(m): 7:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
How can christians claim that atheism is trying to destroy god, when the same christians are busy destroying shrines dedicated to Sango(trying to destroy the god of fire, and yet failing miserably in the attempt)!!!
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by ScienceWatch: 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

thank you bro ! Sadly , the atheists will never understand
I agree with you about their lack of understanding. But there could be a way for you to debate with sincere unbelievers/Atheists on the reality of the spirit world. We all have the right to ask them to post PROOF of membership and level of advancement before serious debate.

The prophet of Atheism, Dawkins grades his followers. Most ATHEISTS here are backdoor atheists that can't afford their prophets monthly membership fees of 27,000 Niara per month or the 14.5million Niara for entrance into the CIRCLE OF REASON and to eat one meal per year with their prophet.
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by ScienceWatch: 9:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
akintom:

You equally belong in the same class, with weakling you're bootlicking.
Thanks once again. I am honoured to be placed in the same class as the REASONABLE KING.

But on a lower more LOGICAL level. Whose boots have you licked this year.
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by ScienceWatch: 9:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
Martinez19:
Religion is one of the things responsible for the backwardness of Africa. Never in history has it been shown that the christian claim of healing and miracles are correct. The preachers, as we know, are business men masquerading as clergymen. What does the society have to show for the religion it has embraced? Atheist are right in their claim that religion is bunk. If religion was not bunk, atheist here would go far ahead than most christians in the faith and it won't even be argued that miracles are sham.

Na Martinez19, if you are on any drugs while debating. I am out for now.

What is wrong with you, or did others influence you not to properly research the awesome questions you have. They are afraid you will leave them behind and that you are able to see them for what they really are. MENTALLY ILL.
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by ScienceWatch: 9:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
ScienceWatch:
It depends on where your donkeys, snakes and unicorns come from, for the sake of LOGICAL ARGUMENT. You proudly state that, " What improves our society is our efforts and critical reasoning."

I have taken much time to explain to you that REASONING is a higher mental faculty than LOGIC. But you insist that Atheist use REASONING and not the lower mental faculty called LOGIC.

WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO DECEIVE OTHERS ?

PLease take part in a simple experiment here Martinez19, that will reveal the terrible consequences when Atheists use LOGIC to engage Christians on spiritual matters.

1) Go to a religious topic and pick out only three Atheists that have wandered into the topic. Write their names down.

2) Closely follow them, noting carefully their method of enquiry or insults or humiliating cowardice.

3) Note who and why they CC others to join in.

4) Create a topic - how Atheist fail to use REASON in debates here: by Martinez19
Post your unbiased research. Be blessed !

We are still waiting !!
Are you making progress ?
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by MONEYJOEE: 1:03am On Jul 20, 2017
Niflheim:
@akintom,

Pastor Paul is a bloody, wicked fool!!! The chief prince of "Inhumane Imbeciles"!!!

Hey Frater the genius. Given the name I called you, I bet you must be wondering who the f'ucck I am. Well, I'll leave you to solve the conundrum.
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by MONEYJOEE: 1:10am On Jul 20, 2017
And who the frigging fucck is this jumping asshole called sciencewhot spamming the whole thread with dumbfuckery?
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by ScienceWatch: 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
Martinez19:

I posted a simple task that would have helped you come back here more matured. You failed to complete the task which proves that you are not a TRUTH SEEKER but A low-level Atheist trolling religious blogs for sexual relief.
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by ScienceWatch: 12:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
MONEYJOEE:
And who the frigging fucck is this jumping asshole called sciencewhot spamming the whole thread with dumbfuckery?
Calm down dumb dumb !! You are breaking Nairalands rules, 1, 2, 3 and 4. Be careful. Don't follow the example of the unregistered non-fee paying Atheists here.
Your modern prophet of Atheism, Prof.Dawkins has a way of tracking Atheists that can not afford to pay his REASONABLE monthly membership fees of only 67,000 Naira.

If you don't know who Sciencewatch is, how can you know who God, Jesus, Mohammed and Budda are ?

You have the bad habit of asking questions here that most illiterate Atheists answer themselves, with no assistance.
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by Martinez19(m): 1:31pm On Jul 21, 2017
ScienceWatch:
I posted a simple task that would have helped you come back here more matured. You failed to complete the task which proves that you are not a TRUTH SEEKER but A low-level Atheist trolling religious blogs for sexual relief.
I don't need to do what you asked me when I already know the end point. Religion is a fabrication. Before I came out of religion, it took nairalanders, Richard Dawkins' videos, atheist memes,common sense, experiences, encounters etc. The task you are asking of me is a waste of time. I had already forgotten about it.

You are on the level of KingEbukasBlog and oaroloye which is a delusion of knowledge. For your sake, I will see what I can do.
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by Martinez19(m): 1:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Calm down dumb dumb !! You are breaking Nairalands rules, 1, 2, 3 and 4. Be careful. Don't follow the example of the unregistered non-fee paying Atheists here.
Your modern prophet of Atheism, Prof.Dawkins has a way of tracking Atheists that can not afford to pay his REASONABLE monthly membership fees of only 67,000 Naira.

If you don't know who Sciencewatch is, how can you know who God, Jesus, Mohammed and Budda are ?

You have the bad habit of asking questions here that most illiterate Atheists answer themselves, with no assistance.
what does Richard Dawkins do to atheist who don't pay up?
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by ScienceWatch: 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
Martinez19:
what does Richard Dawkins do to atheist who don't pay up?
You know the answer. Just look at you as an Atheist outside the sacred INNER CIRCLE of Atheism. It just dont feel right. If you dont pay your membership fees you become like a thief taking a ride on a bus without paying.

Have you got your Atheist T-Shirt yet ? You can buy this “Religion – together we can find the cure” T-shirt from the Richard Dawkins Foundation store for just 7,206.03 Naira and contribute to the spread of reason, rationality, and progress!

A unbiased investigator into Atheism had this to say, "Last week during my journey back from Prague to Leipzig, where I live, I had a conversation with a German lady who was sitting opposite to me in the train. When I told her that I study religion, she remarked categorically that religion for her is nothing more than a scam on a grand scale to rip people off and take their money away. It is not surprising to hear such a view from a person who grew up in East Germany—the most godless place on Earth—and it is arguably an opinion that is shared by many atheists around the world, including the neo-atheist “saint” Richard Dawkins:

The God Delusion, p. 23-24

I am not writing here to argue against such a view of religion. It is true that many preachers, clerics, and religious organizations collect money from people dishonestly to enrich themselves, although I believe a lot of the money raised via religious channels is used for fair and charitable purposes. I would like, however, to point out that atheism too can be converted into a scamming enterprise, and Dawkins is apparently doing just that.

Today I have read an article with the title “The bizarre—and costly—cult of Richard Dawkins,” which claims that Dawkins offers members of his foundation, which is allegedly dedicated for “reason, science and progress,” some “valuable” benefits such as the chance to meet him in person!

However, this privilege is not available to ordinary members.
Membership is organized hierarchically in circles—depending of course on how much money you pay for his “non-profit” organization—called the “Dawkins Circles”. The “Reason Circle,” which is the cheapest option, costs $85 monthly and offers you discounts on merchandize from the foundation store, such as this cool T-shirt above, and the chance to attend events with “Richard Dawkins Foundation for Reason and Science personalities.”

However, 27,000Naira a month is too little for the karma you gain from having a private lunch with the “Holy Prophet” himself. Such a privilege is reserved for members of the “Evolution Circle” or “The Magic of Reality Circle,” which cost, again according to the article cited above, 31.4million Naira – $500,000 annually.

At first I thought the article, which is published on The Spectator, to be satirical, especially that today I had read a satirical piece about Dawkins in The Daily Mash titled “Dawkins now just telling random strangers why he hates them.” When I failed to see any indication that The Spectator is a news parody website, which to my ignorance turned out to be a prominent British conservative magazine, I went to the official website of the Richard Dawkins Foundation to search for any clues about the “Dawkins Circles.”

What I have found, to my surprise, actually confirms The Spectator’s article. If you look at the screenshot below, you can see clearly that one of the benefits of the “highest membership level” is to have a private lunch with Dawkins. The membership section of the foundation website, however, mentions only three levels of membership (“Reason,” “Science,” and “Darwin Circle”), but none of them includes the “sacrament” of sharing a private meal with Dawkins, which suggests that are higher membership options but they are not shown here for whatever reason. [UPDATE: Apparently the highest level of membership is called the “Dawkins Circle,” and so it is above the “Darwin Circle,” which suggests to me that Dawkins somehow sees himself above Darwin.]

I don’t think it is difficult to see the incongruous nature of what Dawkins is doing. He accuses Televangelists of “fleecing gullible people of their money,” yet he does not shy away from duping “gullible” atheists into paying 27.4million Naira to have the “honor” of dining with him. It seems that he is making good deal of money from his atheist activism. According to the The Richest, The Sunday Times estimated his net worth in 2012 to be around, 46 Billion Naira which is comparable to the net worth of some of the richest Televangelists around the world.

Atheists, it seems, are not immune to being scammed just like the followers of any other creed, religious or not. In fact, atheism seems to reproduce many of the characteristics of religion against which it defines itself.

A notable example is the so-called “Sunday Assembly,” where atheists gather to perform Christian-like ceremonies and rituals. This is perhaps why much of recent research points toward classifying atheism as a form of religion or belief rather than the lack thereof.

Recent research points toward classifying atheism as a religion !!

Really ? Recent research points toward classifying atheism as a religion !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by ScienceWatch: 3:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
Martinez19:
I don't need to do what you asked me when I already know the end point. Religion is a fabrication. Before I came out of religion, it took nairalanders, Richard Dawkins' videos, atheist memes,common sense, experiences, encounters etc. The task you are asking of me is a waste of time. I had already forgotten about it.

You are on the level of KingEbukasBlog and oaroloye which is a delusion of knowledge. For your sake, I will see what I can do.
Ah Ha
So now I now why you are battling to understand truth !!

You have been converted personally by The failed prophet of Atheism, Prof. Richard Dawkins or videos. Ah Ha !!

Thanks for honoring me by placing me on the level of the King, KingEbukasblog. Although I place him above my level. He is wise, intelligent and decent. I have a long way to go to get to the Kings level, so your LOGIC is faulty once again.

Your LOGIC is even worse when you put me on the level of Bronchitis Oaroloye. Dont you know that there are two side to a coin ?
I am on one side of the coin and will never get to the other side.

On the bright side, you said that you will see what you can do about that simple experiment I posted.
All the best Martinez19 !!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Images From The Christian Inquisition / Checkout What The Bible And Quran Says About Killing. / Was Mary Both The Mother Of Jesus And The Sister Of Aaron?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.