Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

I Want Go-getters To Produce Children That Stand Out - Genevieve - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Want Go-getters To Produce Children That Stand Out - Genevieve (413 Views)

The Go Getters Guide: Master’s In Australia / Lady Celebrates Her Matriculation At Mother's Fish Stand, Soibi Ibibo Jack Helps / These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want Go-getters To Produce Children That Stand Out - Genevieve by badohemmy(m): 5:23pm On Jul 16, 2017
"What I want is to produce children that stand out, I want kids that will shine anywhere they are even without saying anything," those were the words of Mrs Genevieve Uweagha, the proprietress of Go-Getters Montessori Academy, Ibusa, Delta.

Mrs Genevieve said this during the Graduation and award giving ceremony of the academy held at the school premises in Oshimili North LGA part of the state.

The proprietress who spoke exclusively to Universal Reporter continued, "If you look at the name Go-Getters, we're Go getters. We strive for it and we get it.''

She encouraged parents to send their wards to good schools to help build a better future for them, "I will want to tell parents that times are changing, we're no longer in an era where you want your child to do what others are doing."

"I want parents to understand that there is nothing children of today cannot achieve, there is no feat they can't achieve. I don't believe there is a dull child. I'll like them to believe in their children, no matter how young they are, we can catch them young," she concluded confidently.

The school administrator, Mrs. Mary Onyia revealed the secret of Go-Getters Montessori Academy, she said the school was a success because "we're a family. The proprietress, teachers, and staff work together as a team."

Mrs. Vivian Ajufo, a parent to an awardee said "I think they have a very wonderful curriculum. The proprietress is an educationists, they have wonderful teachers and they understand what children need at a particular age.

"Because, as an educationists myself, I tend to understand what they do, at what age they do it, and why they do it at that point they do it."

The pupils displayed their intelligence to prominent individuals and parents present as they were entertained with debates, cultural dance, Miss & Master Go-Getter, Talk Show, Fastest Fingers, Subject recitation and amongst others.

Re: I Want Go-getters To Produce Children That Stand Out - Genevieve by badohemmy(m): 5:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
Facebook.com/universalreporter1

(1) (Reply)

Wassce2017 / JAMB 2017: Examining Nigeria - Dailyschoolgist / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.