Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,515 members, 7,954,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:15 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Launches CR7 Denim Collection For Men - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cristiano Ronaldo Launches CR7 Denim Collection For Men (1604 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Launches His Hair Transplant Clinic / "You Look Pregnant": Simi Slays In Denim Shorts At The Beach, Fans React / Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Launches CR7 Denim Collection For Men by Jbols2001(m): 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2017
Real Madrid superstar Cristiano Ronaldo has launched his CR7 Denim line for men.

Ronaldo in an interview with WWD in April while anticipating the launch of his denim line expressed his love for denim but explained that he always had a hard time finding jeans that fit him properly- a skinny silhouette for an active athlete.

The soccer star and Real Madrid forward on the new collection, says, “This collection is for more than just my fans. It’s for anyone who shares my values, who lives a limitless life and loves denim. That’s why it not only looks the way denim should look, it’s made to be lived in.”

Ronaldo in his words believes that his denim collection would appeal to ‘the more active crowd’.

“I don’t take myself too seriously, but I take what I do very seriously. I didn’t want it to be like any other denim line on the market,” he added.

See photos from his denim collection below:

Source

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2017/07/14/cristiano-ronaldo-launches-cr7-denim-collection-men/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Launches CR7 Denim Collection For Men by Qudbell(m): 5:28pm On Jul 16, 2017
denim na denim. which one be cr7 denim? mtscheeew

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Launches CR7 Denim Collection For Men by malificent(f): 5:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
CR7 spreading his tentacles everywhere
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Launches CR7 Denim Collection For Men by Ehiscotch(m): 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
Cr7 looking good. Man. You are my soccer hero.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Launches CR7 Denim Collection For Men by Ehiscotch(m): 5:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
Qudbell:
If you don't have anything sensible to say why not skip the thread?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Launches CR7 Denim Collection For Men by juniweezy(m): 5:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
Fine boi
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Launches CR7 Denim Collection For Men by kiddoiLL(m): 5:43pm On Jul 16, 2017
confam ibo man...na u get Clothing line way you launch, na you still do d modelling for the cloth
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Launches CR7 Denim Collection For Men by Qudbell(m): 8:23pm On Jul 16, 2017
Ehiscotch:

If you don't have anything sensible to say why not skip the thread?
attention seeker, yur ultimate dream has just come through.... ive seen u.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Launches CR7 Denim Collection For Men by Ehiscotch(m): 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2017
Qudbell:
denim /ˈdɛnɪm/
noun
a hard-wearing cotton twill fabric, typically blue
and used for jeans and other clothing.
Why do people attach their names to ANKARA collections?

This his Cr7's collection which makes it his own kinda denim.
Do you lack proper understanding or you do not wonder what a denim is?
Now run along.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Launches CR7 Denim Collection For Men by Qudbell(m): 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2017
Ehiscotch:

denim /ˈdɛnɪm/
noun
a hard-wearing cotton twill fabric, typically blue
and used for jeans and other clothing.

This his Cr7's collection which makes it his own kinda denim.
Do you lack proper understanding or you do not wonder what a denim is?
Now run along.
given one wish, i'd wish u culd broaden ur horizon and see how incoherent that was. well, knowledge isnt for all. youre forgiven!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Launches CR7 Denim Collection For Men by Qudbell(m): 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2017
Ehiscotch:
Cr7 looking good. Man. You are my soccer hero.
oh, that explains it all. you know a bloody buttlicker when you see one. **dodges bottle**
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Launches CR7 Denim Collection For Men by Ehiscotch(m): 9:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
Qudbell:
given one wish, i'd wish u culd broaden ur horizon and see how incoherent that was. well, knowledge isnt for all. youre forgiven!
I wouldn't bother debating such trivial issues with you.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Launches CR7 Denim Collection For Men by Qudbell(m): 10:23pm On Jul 16, 2017
Ehiscotch:

I wouldn't bother debating such trivial issues with you.
why would u use me to practice ur speech. I wouldn't stoop sooo low either.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Launches CR7 Denim Collection For Men by akmath: 1:57am On Jul 17, 2017
I am living this

(1) (Reply)

DMW Artist, Mayorkun Suffers Emotional Injury, Says Females Are So Complicated / I Smell My Vagina Everyday - Rapper Eva Alordiah / Nigerian Big Boy In Search Of Jacob, He Wants To Give Him 100k For His Father’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.