Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Brutal Buratai: An Officer And An Embarrassment To The Nigerian Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Brutal Buratai: An Officer And An Embarrassment To The Nigerian Army (749 Views)

COVID-19 APP: Yahaya Bello, An Embarrassment To Nigerian Youths – Ubani / "Senator Ademola Adeleke's Dancing Habit An Embarrassment To Nigeria" - Group / Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brutal Buratai: An Officer And An Embarrassment To The Nigerian Army by Naijiant: 5:48pm On Jul 16, 2017
A little over a week after Nigeria's Chief of Army Staff endured a public humiliation at the hands of Stephen Sackur on the BBC's Hardtalk programme, he decided to grant another TV interview - this time to the much friendlier Lagos-based Channels TV.

Brutal Buratai may have been advised that he needed to redeem himself after his shocking performance on Hardtalk.  He should have also known that Channels TV's Hard Copy host Maupe Ogun would probably not be brave enough to to question him about his corruption like Sackur did.

However, even in the less hostile surroundings, Buratai still bumbled, mumbled and fumbled.

Watch the programme and further details: https://www.naijiant.com/articles/tukur-buratai-officer-embarrassment-nigerian-army/
Re: Brutal Buratai: An Officer And An Embarrassment To The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2017
you are making fun of my oga.

just make we catch you.
your stupid name will be sorry.
cursed civilian
Re: Brutal Buratai: An Officer And An Embarrassment To The Nigerian Army by Naijiant: 5:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
TarOrfeek:

just make we catch you.
cursed civilian
grin grin grin
Re: Brutal Buratai: An Officer And An Embarrassment To The Nigerian Army by Yeligray(m): 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
The issue of corruption is beyond human imagination
Re: Brutal Buratai: An Officer And An Embarrassment To The Nigerian Army by walemoney007(m): 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
TarOrfeek:

just make we catch you.
cursed civilian
look at the sort of daft individual we have in the army sad
Nigeria has truly failed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Brutal Buratai: An Officer And An Embarrassment To The Nigerian Army by bewla(m): 6:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
I sorry sorry for my people
Re: Brutal Buratai: An Officer And An Embarrassment To The Nigerian Army by bewla(m): 6:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
walemoney007:
look at the sort of daft individual we have in the army sad
Nigeria has truly failed embarassed
what make u think is even a personal like he claim just fun seeking guy here
Re: Brutal Buratai: An Officer And An Embarrassment To The Nigerian Army by attackgat: 6:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
His interview on hardtalk was a complete car-crash. It was the most disgraceful interview of a senior military officer I have ever seen. I felt like it was a boyscout leader that was been interviewed

4 Likes

Re: Brutal Buratai: An Officer And An Embarrassment To The Nigerian Army by escohido1(m): 6:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
TarOrfeek:

just make we catch you.
cursed civilian
Oga na so u daft reach?

1 Like

Re: Brutal Buratai: An Officer And An Embarrassment To The Nigerian Army by bobnatlo(m): 6:43pm On Jul 16, 2017
TarOrfeek:

just make we catch you.
cursed civilian

Nonsense!! Spewing trash here. Ain't u ashamed that the the head of Nig military will go for an interview and is far less informed than the interviewer about a subject matter under his domain??
Mtcheeew

4 Likes

Re: Brutal Buratai: An Officer And An Embarrassment To The Nigerian Army by bobnatlo(m): 6:46pm On Jul 16, 2017
In fact your Oga was d one insulting himself and embarrassing the nation. Who even send am that kin errand. Does he think is like doing press ups wt soldier s in Bornu

3 Likes

Re: Brutal Buratai: An Officer And An Embarrassment To The Nigerian Army by edoyad(m): 6:48pm On Jul 16, 2017
escohido1:

Oga na so u daft reach?

It runs in the family organization grin
Re: Brutal Buratai: An Officer And An Embarrassment To The Nigerian Army by FeloniousFelon: 6:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
TarOrfeek:

just make we catch you.
cursed civilian

You and your useless oga no get sense

(1) (Reply)

Thanks To Femi Adesina For Using The Word "Behead": / Negative Things Said About Me Are All Lies – Buhari / Obiano - Whatever Evil And Dangerous Game You Are Playing With Anambra People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.