Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,057 members, 7,841,996 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof - Politics (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof (311488 Views)

Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People / Buhari's Claims That He Handled Dapchi Better Than Chibok is False - See Proof / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by SonofDevil: 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
afonjadie:

Mr man what are you talking about so you are falling for these Afonja rants, Nnamdi said it himself that Techno is his brain child same with infinix, he said he collaborated with a former Bird Telcom employee to start the mobile giant from the very first T101 which he was personally funding until the phones started to record success in sales and make profit.

Please if you guys have nothing to post you guy should just let this thread die a natural death instead of embarrassing Igbo's and falling for Afonja gimmicks. You can read his extracts in previous pages, or do a simple research, then edit your previous post to reveal current realities.

by the way where re the 70% properties in Lagos, 80% companies in abuja, 73% companies in kano, 70% in delta, 75% in rivers state

We need their pictures heregrin cheesy tongue now

Empty barrel makes the loudest noise , we re here to bust your lies start we give u grace to start uploading picture of hotels in abakaliki, aba,Enugu,anambra and owerri so that this thread can get up to 100 pages

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by SonofDevil: 8:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
IGBOS WHERE RE THE 70% INDUSTRIES IN LAGOS

80% COMPANIES IN ABUJA

73% REAL ESTATES COMPANIES IN KANO

75% INDUSTRIES IN DELTA

70% INDUSTRIES IN RIVERS STATE

NIGERIANS RE WAITING TO SEE PICTURES OF ALL THE 44 TRILLION NAIRA INVESTMENT IN NORTH

THE 59 TRILLION NAIRA INVESTMENT IN SOUTH WEST

SHOW US THE PICTURES OF THE MISSLE , ROCKET LAUNCHER, THE MOST INTELIGENT BLACK RACE PRODUCE

SHOW US THEIR INNOVATIONS

WE RE TIRED OF CHESTBEATING AND EMPTY NOISES THAT WE RE THE JAPAN OF AFRICA

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by afonjadie: 8:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
SonofDevil:

by the way where re the 70% properties in Lagos, 80% companies in abuja, 73% companies in kano, 70% in delta, 75% in rivers state

Empty barrel makes the loudest noise , we re here to bust your lies start we give u grace to start uploading picture of hotels in abakaliki, aba,Enugu,anambra and owerri so that this thread can get up to 100 pages

We have several thread out there that already showcase ingenuity and franchise of the Igbo man, you can check them out like I said earlier and I still maintain there was not need to create this thread and I am glad my brothers ignored it.
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by SonofDevil: 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
afonjadie:
We have several thread out there that already showcase ingenuity and franchise of the Igbo man, you can check them out like I said earlier and I still maintain there was not need to create this thread and I am glad my brothers ignored it.
lols where is the threadgrin I want to see it
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by deomello: 8:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
afonjadie:

You are right, but the same posts you have in the previous threads are all in here and we've seen them all before so there is no reason to belittle this thread because you fell short and in effect undermine your chest beating claims that you own the whole of Lagos, Abuja and beyond.

The fact that you can not even list anything in Lagos where a large portion of the businesses in this country resides reflects the lies behind your usual empty and shallow chest beating routine.

You are just upset because this thread exposed your lies and baseless claims.
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by afonjadie: 8:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
SonofDevil:
lols where is the threadgrin I want to see it
Agbaya, so you want me to spoon feed you, at least if you can't use your brain, use google.
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by deomello: 8:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
afonjadie:
Agbaya, so you want me to spoon feed you, at least if you can't use your brain, use google.

After yansh don open and your lies busted, na to shift goal post remain.

smh...
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by afonjadie: 8:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
deomello:

You are right, but the same posts you have in the previous threads are all in here and we've seen them all before so there is no reason to belittle this thread because you fell short and in effect undermine your chest beating claims that you own the whole of Lagos, Abuja and beyond.

The fact that you can not even list anything in Lagos where a large portion of the businesses in this country resides reflects the lies behind your usual empty and shallow chest beating routine.

You are just upset because this thread exposed your lies and baseless claims.

Mr man is it not clear to you that Igbo's are not interested in this thread even the OP has abandoned it after he was called out from page one as a matter of fact it is Afonjas that have been dragging this thread, Igbo's listed more on the Afonja thread but have not listed anything here, because it was not welcomed, Mr man I don't have time for back and forth cause this thread is Irrelevant check others Igbo related threads and cure yourself of ignorance.
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by afonjadie: 8:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
deomello:

After yansh don open and your lies busted, na to shift goal post remain.

smh...
Tell me one lie bursted on this thread?
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by TundeBricklayer: 8:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
afonjadie:
See what afonjas spotted doing in Anambra during gov Obiano's mother burial todaygrin grin grin they are tring to export their social almajiris in the east all the way from west begging for arms and causing nuisance in Anambra, seriously things are really bad for them grin grin no wonder all these bitterness and Jealous, can you imagine Igbos doing this in the west

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by afonjadie: 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
TundeBricklayer:

See what afonjas spotted doing in Anambra during gov Obiano's mother burial todaygrin grin grin they are tring to export their social almajiris in the east all the way from west begging for arms and causing nuisance in Anambra, seriously things are really bad for them grin grin no wonder all these bitterness and Jealous, can you imagine Igbos doing this in the west

Begging is a Normal thing for Afonja, so you should not be surprised.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by TundeBricklayer: 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
afonjadie:

Begging is a Normal thing for Afonja, so you should not be surprised.
grin grin grin grin

Very lazy tribe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by afonjadie: 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
TundeBricklayer:
grin grin grin grin

Very lazy tribe

I no talk am? Na normal thing for Afonja.
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by naturalman: 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
I am happy that my Igbo brothers have ignored this thread.....
No body should post anytin here again...
Nigerians and foreigners already know the most industrious tribe in Nigeria So no need for this competition......

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by SonofDevil: 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2017
naturalman:

Nigerians and foreigners already know the most industrious tribe in Nigeria
So no need for this competition......
lols bring back our 44trillions naira investment in northgrin.

You potopoto boys open a thread and got ur ass whipped on the same thread.

Suddenly all the 70% of investment in Lagos disappearsgrin
Source for uncle emeka 2by2 shop in idumota we will accept it lolgrin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Scholes007(m): 10:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ritchiee:

Ojukus and comedy...where are your 70% industries in Lagos...
Hello child tell me what's your problem. If U want to discuss calm down we will teach you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by totit: 10:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
So, after all said and done ibojews can't tell us where the so called 70% properties in Lagos is hiding?

Wonder shall never cease grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Scholes007(m): 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
SonofDevil:
is he the brain behind the foundation of the company the answer is NO. He has stake just like every other nigerian business men have in multinational companies.
That doesn't make techno his innovation or production
Then what do you understand by innovation then? If you are sincere you will see why he should be mentioned in this thread.
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
Mods just banning me like I owe them money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
5 times banned ...na wa ooo. These guys should cool it abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 11:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
naturalman:

Nigerians and foreigners already know the most industrious tribe in Nigeria
So no need for this competition......
they just want to make themselves feel better about their failed lives.

Even foreigners know the truth

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 11:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
SonofDevil:

you tell mods to ban igbos then come here to boast? Shame!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 11:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
deomello:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5682228_img6226_jpeg5ea55ffe1c82d3bd75c4da05e82011bf

This also is fake, he stole the picture and claim from [b]LinkedIn[/b]he's a family friend. I know him personally so back off

grin grin
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Lloydfather(m): 2:28am On Jul 21, 2017
Fil and New Age phone accessories are local manufactured phone accessories in Nigeria produced by 2 Igbo men.
Zamatek marbles is also Nigeria made marble produced by Igbo son.
Comstar wire and cable is produced by Igbo man.
INTERDAB pumping machine is produced by nsukka Igbo man based in China
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by BininKingdom: 2:51am On Jul 21, 2017
hornyofife:
SIR EMEKA OFFOR THE FOUNDER OF CHROME GROUP AND ONE OF THE RICHEST MEN IN NIGERIA

Since 1994, the Chrome Group, a leading indigenous conglomerate has been operating successfully in Nigeria. The group has over 10 active subsidiaries with interests in different sectors of the economy which include Oil and Gas, Insurance, Real Estate, the Power Sector, Telecommunications and Logistics and have so far achieved tremendous growth. The subsidiaries include Chrome Oil Services, Kaztec Engineering Limited, Global Scansystems Limited, Anchoff Strongholds Limited, Chrome Insurance Brokers Limited, NIMEK Investments Limited, Choffan Communications Limited and Interstate Electrics Limited.

Count Emeka Of for out, he is a criminal
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by BininKingdom: 3:00am On Jul 21, 2017
perez100:
I wish bringing these companies to South East.

When the Calabar Port is ready, we should force our political criminal leaders to built rail way/great road from their to the East, that can make it possible/reasonable for them to bring their companies home and export product from the East
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by BininKingdom: 3:16am On Jul 21, 2017
Viergeachar:
@OP FKO81

Is that all

How come there is no Igbo man on Forbes' list?

I can't list all Yoruba owned companies (real non indebted limited liability companies and PLCs)

It's just not possible.

Flatiyeasterners remain the slaves (underdogs) of the big 3 anytime any day.

With time, more 100 Igbo men will appear on the list
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by BininKingdom: 3:24am On Jul 21, 2017
hornyofife:

am sure if the list is extended to like 50, i can bet my ass that igbos will dominate the list...By the way, forbes list is fake, it is just for image laundering..The real billioniares are ususally quite and behind the scene,

imagine a forbes list without emeka offor, tony elumelu, arthur eze..that one na list?

At least before 100yrs coming Igbo's will dominate the list as richest people from Africa, time will come when they can't keep holding Igbo peeps down and Igbos will fly faster like Peregrine falcon on stoop

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by BabaRamota1980: 3:26am On Jul 21, 2017
Yoruba is superior to Ibo. No need to say much.

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by deomello: 3:38am On Jul 21, 2017
afonjadie:

Mr man is it not clear to you that Igbo's are not interested in this thread even the OP has abandoned it after he was called out from page one as a matter of fact it is Afonjas that have been dragging this thread, Igbo's listed more on the Afonja thread but have not listed anything here, because it was not welcomed, Mr man I don't have time for back and forth cause this thread is Irrelevant check others Igbo related threads and cure yourself of ignorance.

Stop crying abeg.

You are wailing and moaning because you failed and your chest beating thread died and in effect exposed your empty and shallow chest beating ways.

lol @ the OP gave up. You people pass up a great opportunity to chest beat inside the same thread you created to chest beat? Abeg don't make me laugh. grin grin

Yes, he gave up because he ran out of rubbish to post and he couldn't reach all the imaginary and delusional everything they own in Lagos and Nigeria in general.

Your rubbish thread backfired and your yansh is wide open for the world to see grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by deomello: 3:42am On Jul 21, 2017
afonjadie:
Tell me one lie bursted on this thread?

Lucky Fibres roll out affordable flooring solutions

General Manager, Lucky Fibres Limited, Mr. Jitesh Pamnan

In a bid to create a stronger bond and reward customer’s loyalty, Lucky Fibres, makers of Nobel carpets in partnership with Gerflor Group, have introduced affordable floor covers into the market.

They include Taraflex, designed for sporting events; Mipolan Ambiance Ultra, for hospitals and clinics as they are anti-bacterial & anti-fungal while Taralay Emotion was designed specially for the hospitality industry.

Speaking at the company’s showroom in Lagos, the General Manager, Lucky Fibres Limited, Mr. Jitesh Pamnani pointed out that they have been providing beautiful floor covers for Nigerians for over twenty-one years, saying, “For as low as N5, 000, anyone can get a Nobel rug. As the manufacturer of Nigeria’s premium interior floor covering brand, we have consistently sought avenues to improve our offerings to meet the needs of our numerous customers who demand quality products at affordable prices.

https://guardian.ng/news/lucky-fibres-roll-out-affordable-flooring-solutions/

According to your lying brother, this company belongs to one Lucy Okeke when in fact it belongs to Indian conglomerate called Tolaram.

All you people do is lie lie lie.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (157) (Reply)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) / 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.