Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof - Politics (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof (308617 Views)

Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People / Buhari's Claims That He Handled Dapchi Better Than Chibok is False - See Proof / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Doublecheck: 9:14pm On Aug 04, 2017
laudate:
A fortune may have been spent on your education, but you failed to learn anything tangible. Accept my sympathy, but your ignorance is a huge turn-off

The only fortunes spent on you are the scars engraved and deep cuts in your face, I don't know how that have help you learn anything other than hate, jealously and envy when you see non scratched face. grin

Your pain started at a tender age as seen in the pic below.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by hilroy: 9:19pm On Aug 04, 2017
Doublecheck:

The only fortunes spent on you are the scars engraved and deep cuts in your face, I don't know how that have help you learn anything other than hate, jealously and envy when you see non scratched face. grin

Your pain started at a tender age as seen in the pic below.

angry

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Doublecheck: 9:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
deomello:

You might want to stop going back and forth with that troll, I don't think he's worth your time.

Afonja even with tears in your eyes and the one all over the place you are still talking, don't let me descend on you, be careful or I will be forced to tell Nairaland what your mother said after she bore you when postinor 1and 2 failed her after several attempts. grin

Have you sat down to wonder why your head feels so heavy even when you are not hawking meat, hmmm Afonja butcher.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Doublecheck: 9:24pm On Aug 04, 2017
hilroy:

angry
e pain am grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by hilroy: 9:28pm On Aug 04, 2017
Doublecheck:
e pain am grin grin cheesy grin

Leave story, show us your industries. The whole world is waiting for your imaginary 90% industries in Lagos, 80% industries in Abuja and 75% industries in Kano

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Doublecheck: 9:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
hilroy:

Leave story, show us your industries. The whole world is waiting for your imaginary 90% industries in Lagos, 80% industries in Abuja and 75% industries in Kano

Show us your Afonja scratched face net worth, isi busu tongue

Cat face grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by laudate: 9:31pm On Aug 04, 2017
Doublecheck:
The only fortunes spent on you are the scars engraved and deep cuts in your face Doublecheck, I don't know how that have help you learn anything other than hate, jealously and envy when you see non scratched face. grin

Doublecheck, Your pain started at a tender age as seen in the pic below.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Doublecheck: 9:34pm On Aug 04, 2017
[quote author=laudate post=59157553][/quote]

See Olodo afonja who does not know his left from his right is talking about rights, how ironic. grin

Afonja we are not talking about someone's right arm that you guys specialize in mining there. tongue
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Doublecheck: 10:33pm On Aug 04, 2017
Afonjas have been reset to default settings on this thread grin

Agba Ndi Afonja Nkiti ha na e zuzughari. Ndi ala cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Tknight(m): 8:44am On Aug 05, 2017
Linear Rock Motors-

Automobile Brief description.

1. Name: G-wagon 65
Model: 2013
Year:2013
Colour: White
Mileage:below 100,000 odometer
Present condition: clean good condition/direct belgium
Price: N32m
Pictures: available

2. Name: Benz G-wagon 55
Model: 2008
Year:2008
Colour: Black
Mileage: 213,000 odometer
Present condition: clean good condition/direct belgium
Price: N23m

2. Toyota Camry
Year: 2015
Colour: Black
Mileage: 2709
Condition: Very clean
Bought brand new
Price: N6.5m

Call +2347033340933

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Weinberg: 10:39am On Aug 05, 2017
Igbos should show more of its achievements.

This is interesting.
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by mercyville: 10:41am On Aug 05, 2017
Doublecheck:

Show us your Afonja scratched face net worth, isi busu tongue

Cat face grin

Those warriors are better.than ojuku weaklings... maggot sctrached face ..sorry.. your ojuku face could be one embedded with biafran tissue paper money like your isiala twin brother downstairs your lookalike greets you..shukueku.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Doublecheck: 12:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
mercyville:

Those warriors are better.than ojuku weaklings... maggot sctrached face ..sorry.. your ojuku face could be one embedded with biafran tissue paper money like your isiala twin brother downstairs your lookalike greets you..shukueku.

Afonja na laugh I dey laugh you grin grin grin don't start what you can't finish ask laudate and deomello, and you appear dumber than both combined, you don't stand a chance grin don't make me laugh.
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 4:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
hilroy:

angry
this is low..even by Afonja standard
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 4:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mr. J. U. Edokwe: jimex group

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by mercyville: 6:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
Doublecheck:

Afonja na laugh I dey laugh you grin grin grin don't start what you can't finish ask laudate and deomello, and you appear dumber than both combined, you don't stand a chance grin don't make me laugh.

I hope you are wiser than ojuku and you will not ojuku on me when I begin to drag your maggot scratched face in the mud like the pig you are,FKO81.. grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by laudate: 6:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
mercyville:
I hope you are wiser than ojuku and you will not ojuku on me when I begin to drag your maggot scratched face in the mud like the pig you are,FKO81.. grin
The guy you just responded to, is nothing but a maladjusted dummy, whose brain is still experiencing withdrawal symptoms from the 'juju the Yorubas cooked for him. undecided He is just the architect of his own misfortune. He needs prayers and sympathy. sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
laudate:

The guy you just responded to, is nothing but a maladjusted dummy, whose brain is still experiencing withdrawal symptoms from the 'juju the Yorubas cooked for him. undecided He is just the architect of his own misfortune. He needs prayers and sympathy. sad
Who are you? The Almighty unity beggar

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by laudate: 6:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
Kathmandu:
Who are you? The Almighty unity beggar
And you are the shameless anumanu that has been chasing me about on NL sad. You are not my spec!! Am not interested in you, or in anything you have to offer! shocked Even if your people were to dash you out for 10 kobo, I would not touch you with a barge pole. Do you understand? Or must I repeat it in Igbo, before it makes sense to you?? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Uglyojuku: 7:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
mercyville:

Doublecheck is FKO81,ilovemystate,kathmandu etc...the old man has no shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Develpeast: 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
The mod that banned should be careful, I did not commit any offence but I was banned. I really do not like this kind of attitude from the mods. not good at all.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by GoldNiagara(m): 8:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
laudate:

And you are the shameless anumanu that has been chasing me about on NL sad. You are not my spec!! Am not interested in you, or in anything you have to offer! shocked Even if your people were to dash you out for 10 kobo, I would not touch you with a barge pole. Do you understand? Or must I repeat it in Igbo, before it makes sense to you?? shocked

Zenith of Savagery!

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Develpeast: 8:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
With a passion at being the best at all things, Benedict .C. Amuta, Group Chairman/CEO Beneks Group of Companies Limited established the various subsidiaries today known as BENEKS PHARM & COSMETICS LTD, BENEKS OIL NIGERIA LTD, BENEKS MERCHANT (W.A) LTD, BENEKS MANUFACTURING NIG LTD and GOOD-LUCK VENTURES NIG LTD; all under the umbrella of Beneks Group of Companies Limited.

His sojourn began in 1987, with the incorporation of Beneks Merchant (W.A) Limited. Nine years after; he created the Beneks Pharmaceutical and Cosmetics Company which has since produced quality products of international standard. He went on to establish other subsidiaries with Beneks Manufacturing Nigeria Limited as the most recently incorporated; in 2006.

His vast knowledge and experience in the production of cosmetics products has earned him the name ‘cosmetics entrepreneur’. In his bid to import quality wine from South Africa into Nigeria, he purchased a trademark and solely conceptualized the popular Don Morris Wine which is being produced in South Africa today.

Further to his contribution to the growth of the Nigeria economy, Benedict .C. Amuta is involved in community development acitivities. He received an honorary award from the Rotary Club of Nigeria in 2006 for his participation in the development of , he was also awarded for his participation in the ….. by the Governor of Anambra State, Peter Obi ; on behalf of the Association of Anambra State People in 2009. He is also referred to as ‘Chief’ this was conferred on him by the people of …..due to his contribution to the development of the rural committee of

Our subsidiaries are:

BENEKS PHARMACEUTICAL & COSMETICS LIMITED
Beneks Pharmaceutical & Cosmetics Limited, Producers of cosmetics and pharmaceutical products, was incorporated in 1996. Our products include: Beneks Fashion fair cream, Beneks fashion fair soap, Beneks Clear tone, Dalin Baby products and more.

BENEKS MERCHANT W.A LIMITED
Beneks Merchant W.A Limited was incorporated in 1987. We deal in importation; buying and selling of quality merchandise from all over the world. We engage in the importation of wine products, cosmetics products, pharmaceutical and more.

BENEKS MANUFACTURING NIGERIA LIMITED
Makers of Living Fountain water, Salsa hair products and Cosmetics products. Incorporated in 2006

GOOD-LUCK VENTURES LIMITED
Incorporated in 1999

BENEKS OIL NIGERIA LIMITED
Incorporated in 1999

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 8:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
Develpeast:
The mod that banned should be careful, I did not commit any offence but I was banned. I really do not like this kind of attitude from the mods. not good at all.
ignore these Afonjas, they're a vile, bitter people.

All they do is ridicule and belittle the igbos here

Black men with black hearts and black minds
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by realhumanity: 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
Afreximbank appoints Kanayo Awani as MD for Intra-African Trade

Awani's primary responsibility is to assist Afreximbank implement its strategy to increase industrialization and intra-Africa trade by 50 percent in the next five years.

Kanayo Awani, Managing Director, Intra-African Trade Initiative, Afreximbank

The African Export-Import Bank (Afreximbank) has appointed Kanayo Awani Managing Director of its Intra-African Trade Initiative.

The Cairo-based bank said in a statement on Sunday that Awani, a Nigerian national, will have the primary responsibility of assisting the Bank in ensuring the attainment of its Intra-African Trade Strategy, which is aimed at increasing industrialization and intra-Africa trade by at least 50 percent in the next five years.

“Ms. Awani will lead Afreximbank’s efforts to raise the level of intra-regional trade in Africa by 50 per cent in the next five years to reach a trade volume of $250 billion,” said Afreximbank President, Dr. Benedict Oramah. “Kanayo brings many years of strong real-world experience in intra-African trade finance to this important assignment.”

Until her appointment, Awani was Afreximbank’s Director of Trade Finance and Branches Department, which manages the Bank’s business development efforts in trade finance across Africa. The appointment takes effect on May 18th, according to the statement by Afreximbank.

Prior to joining Afreximbank in 2009, Awani served for many years with Citigroup. Her last position was Vice President and Head of Industrial and Commercial Corporates at Citigroup Nigeria.

Awani holds a Masters degree in Public Administration, specializing in International Trade and Finance, from Harvard University’s Kennedy School of Government in Cambridge, United States. She also holds the Edward S. Mason Fellowship in Public Policy and Management from the same university. She is also a graduate of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by realhumanity: 9:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
MR. VALENTINE OZIGBO, MD/CEO

Valentine Ozigbo is the Manging Director and CEO of Transnational Hotels and Tourism Services Ltd, which owns Transcorp Hilton Hotel Abuja and Transcorp Metropolitan Hotels and Conferencing Limited, owner of Transcorp Hotels Calabar. He is a banker and accountant with over 20 years of experience in commercial, retail, investment and international banking.

Valentine graduated from Lancaster University, UK, where he received a Distinction in M.Sc Finance. He also has an MBA in Banking & Finance and a B.Sc in Accounting both from the University of Nigeria (UNN).

Prior to joining Transcorp, Valentine was General Manager and Divisional Head in charge of Global Transaction Banking at Keystone Bank Plc, successor to Bank PHB. He covered product development, international business, global trade and eBusiness. Before then, he was the Divisional Head of International Banking and Head of Global Strategic Alliances at United Bank for Africa Plc. Valentine has also worked with FSB Int. Bank Plc, now Fidelity Bank Plc, Continental Trust Bank Ltd, now part of UBA and Diamond Bank Plc.

He is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria and the Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria.

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by realhumanity: 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mr. Austin Ojunekwu Avuru
Mr. Austin Ojunekwu AvuruChief Executive Officer

Austin Avuru, a co-founder of Seplat, was appointed Chief Executive Officer on 1 May 2010. He obtained a Geology degree from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in 1980 and a post-graduate diploma in Petroleum Engineering from the University of Ibadan, Nigeria in 1992.

Prior to joining Seplat, Mr. Avuru spent twelve years at NNPC beginning in 1980, where he held various positions including wellsite geologist, production seismologist and reservoir engineer. In 1992, he joined Allied Energy Resources in Nigeria, a pioneer deepwater operator, where he worked for the next ten years as exploration manager and technical manager. In 2002, Mr. Avuru established Platform Petroleum Limited and held the role of managing director until 2010, when he left to take up the CEO position at Seplat. He is also a director of MPI, which is listed on NYSE Euronext Paris.

Mr. Avuru has served the oil and gas industry in various capacities including his work as the technical co-ordinator for the review of the industry’s memorandum of understanding, membership of the ministerial committee on the restructuring of the DPR and his role as a consultant to the Senate committee on petroleum resources between 2000 and 2003. He also chaired the technical subcommittee that drafted the policy blueprint which then formed the basis of the Nigerian Content Act of 2010.

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by realhumanity: 9:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
Dr. Kanayo F. Nwanze is the immediate former President of the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) and he began his term as IFAD’s fifth President on 1 April 2009. A Nigerian national, Nwanze has a strong record as an advocate and leader of change and a keen understanding of the complexity of development issues. He has over 40 years of experience across three continents in poverty reduction through agriculture, rural development and research. Prior to that, he was Director-General of the Africa Rice Center for a decade. Nwanze was instrumental in introducing and promoting New Rice for Africa (NERICA), a high-yield, drought- and pest-resistant rice variety developed specifically for the African landscape. In addition, Nwanze has held senior positions at a number of research centres affiliated with the Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research (CGIAR) in Africa and Asia, and he was instrumental in the establishment of the Alliance of CGIAR Centers. He started his international career as a post-doctoral researcher with the International Institute for Tropical Agriculture (IITA) shortly after his Ph.D. (1975) in agricultural entomology from Kansas State University, Kansas, USA. Nwanze also holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Agricultural Science from the University of Ibadan, Nigeria (1971). He received doctorate of science (DSc) degrees honoris causa from McGill University, Canada in 2012 and University of Warwick, UK in 2015. He has published extensively and is author of “A Bucket of Water”: Reflections on Sustainable Rural Development, 2017.

Dr. Kanayo F. Nwanze, was awarded the inaugural Africa Food Prize in 2016 for his outstanding leadership and passionate advocacy in putting Africa´s smallholder farmers at the centre of the global agricultural agenda.

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by FKO81(m): 9:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
mercyville:

If you know my moniker in this forum, I'm to matured for you guys silly games, I don't engage in childish act, just like what you guys are doing here
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by realhumanity: 9:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
Chima Anyaso, MD/CEO CEECON ENERGY OIL AND GAS LIMITED AND LE PARIS HOTEL

Serial entrepreneur and man of means, Chima Anyaso is still diversifying. The oil tycoon recently unveiled a Nmulti-million hospitality facility, Le Paris Continental Hotel, with loads of music stars and other notable personalities in attendance.
In a chat with Encomium Weekly, shortly after the opening ceremony, the Igbere-Abia born Anyaso said he is amazed at the manifestation of God’s blessings in his life.
“God is still blessing us. And we will continue to use the resources He has graciously given us to raise platforms that would create wealth and sustainable jobs for Nigerians”.
On what stands out the multi-million naira Le Paris Hotel, the Caades Oil and Gas boss said the facilities are some of the best in this side of the world.
“This is our own Four-Points By Sheraton. We’ve got everything here. You can add we are redefining luxury at the extended Le Paris Hotel”.
And exploring the Lekki, Phase 1,Lagos hotel, Encomium Weekly scooped it has over 50 luxury suites and apartments, incorporating bars, lounges and ultra-modern fitness facilities. There is also an intercontinental restaurant as well as a red carpet gallery for movie, music and other showbiz stars.
We further learnt that young Chima, who is married to the daughter of maverick politician, Senator Arthur Nzeribe, is really into many other lines of business.
From real estate to the financial sector, oil and gas and healthcare, the one- time PDP-House of Representatives aspirant really has his hands full. And he has actually made a success of them all, emerging one of Nigeria’s immensely rich young people.
The opening ceremony of Le Paris Hotel attracted leading Nigerian artistes including, pop stars, 2Face Idibia and Harrysong. Equally in attendance were, Aba-based singer, Ruff Coin, Eme Records First Lady, Niyola, Sylvia Nduka and Olu Maintain.
There were also the chief host, NEPAL Oil & Gas boss, Elder Ekeoma (Chima’s in-law) and his adorable wife, Barr. (Mrs.) Ngozi Ekeoma, Deputy Controller of Customs, Chief Ukonu Anyaogu Ukanu, football star, Kalu Uche, royal fathers, among others.
The event featured performances laced with a lavish party as well as an after party at the hotel’s VIP lounge.

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by realhumanity: 10:03pm On Aug 05, 2017
LE PARIS HOTEL ROOMS

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (157) (Reply)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) / 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.