Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,117 members, 7,860,030 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:46 AM

What You Never Knew About Hushpuppy.(pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What You Never Knew About Hushpuppy.(pics) (738 Views)

The Only Man Who Can Save Hushpuppy Right Now / Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress / 5 Things You Never Knew About Miss Anambra 2015 Whose Sex Video Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Never Knew About Hushpuppy.(pics) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 16, 2017
You must have thought that I was talking about the famous Nigerian celebrity Gucci boy (lolz). I was actually talking about the famous south Amearica deep fried cornmeal cake.

Directions

In a medium bowl, mix together eggs, sugar, and onion. Blend in flour and cornmeal.

Heat 2 inches of oil to 365 degrees F (185 degrees C). Drop batter by rounded teaspoonfuls in hot oil, and fry until golden brown. Cook in small batches to maintain oil temperature. Drain briefly on paper towels. Serve hot.

Re: What You Never Knew About Hushpuppy.(pics) by Durhleepee(f): 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2017
Funny.

Check my siggy
Re: What You Never Knew About Hushpuppy.(pics) by Ehiscotch(m): 7:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
This thread would garner far more views than it warrants. All thanks to that trending yahoo boy.

1 Like

Re: What You Never Knew About Hushpuppy.(pics) by Lattop(m): 7:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
I Fall ur trap
Re: What You Never Knew About Hushpuppy.(pics) by DAntivirus: 7:05pm On Jul 16, 2017
mtcheewww.... you are a scammer

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrity Gifts Out 1bn / Tekno Showing Off His 40 Millionaire Wristwatch And Chain / 'I May Not Be Popular Anymore In The Next 6 Months' -efe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.