Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,460 members, 7,854,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

7 Days To Be Evicted From My Residence With My Ailing Mum. Help Me!!! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 7 Days To Be Evicted From My Residence With My Ailing Mum. Help Me!!! (563 Views)

Fire Destroys Imo Residence, Spares Only Bible - Photos / THE NEW FACE OF FLOURISH RESIDENCE 2 BY SHOPRITE, BEAUTIFUL! JUST BUY AND BUILD! / Enu Ani Mega City Luxury Estate-a Residence With Timeless Elegance!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Days To Be Evicted From My Residence With My Ailing Mum. Help Me!!! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
I am calling on kind souls here to help me Out.
My mum is suffering from partial stroke due to
High BP and I took her to stay with me in a
place where I seek to go out to huzzle. In 7 days
my landlord will be coming to evict me from his
house because I am unable to renew the rent. I
have called for help before on this forum and
kind souls have helped me raise #20000. I have
strived to raise the remaining #30000 but no way.

as a young man any where can shelter Me but
for my mum who doesn't even know Wat is
happening, where do I take her to? Am a
graduate who had business running until I had to
sacrifice the business for an emergency
treatment for my mum which cost a lot of money
I studied engineering with a 2.1 and I have no
presentable skills because acquiring skills also
requires money. I am crying to any kind soul who
can help acquire any skill. I can volunteer for any
job that can help me develop any skill at all. I
need help, my only option of getting money is to
impersonate for someone in an exam, but it will
destroy my life.

I have written all job
scholarship exams I am eligible to write. the last
one being Agip which I was disappointed
yesterday. I studied Chemical only to go and see
95 percent petroleum questions.
Please help a brother out. The condition is
getting irredeemable
My email is nonpareil4554@gmail.com.

To the mods, please forgive me for this, I know what silence means for me right now thats why I have to explore all possible means before I finally take the last option
Re: 7 Days To Be Evicted From My Residence With My Ailing Mum. Help Me!!! by DAntivirus: 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2017
it is well... hmmm
Re: 7 Days To Be Evicted From My Residence With My Ailing Mum. Help Me!!! by sarrki(m): 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
damagepbuh:

destroy my life.

I have written all job
getting irredeemable

To the mods, please forgive me for this, I know what silence means for me right now thats why I have to explore all possible means before I finally take the last option

Take this out of it

Account number and bank should be included

For this e that might wants to verify
Re: 7 Days To Be Evicted From My Residence With My Ailing Mum. Help Me!!! by Caustics: 7:03pm On Jul 16, 2017
sad
Re: 7 Days To Be Evicted From My Residence With My Ailing Mum. Help Me!!! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
sarrki:

Take this out of it

Account number and bank should be included

For this e that might wants to verify

Brother I might be doing Wat I never thought I will do in my life but dropping my account details here doesn't look that sane to me. I still have a life to live if at all I come out of this condition. Last Monday I first made this plea some people called me and I sent them my account details. In as much as I need money I also need someone to helpe out with a job (even volunteer job can do).
Most importantly this is the last desperate step am going to take and I want to convince myself enough that I have done everything possible.
Re: 7 Days To Be Evicted From My Residence With My Ailing Mum. Help Me!!! by jabolo(m): 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2017
Foolish youths of today.

damagepbuh:
Protecting dem from d same Muslims. And dat makes islam peacefullll Rubbish. I thought they were saying dat al shabab and d rest are not after only christians. Pissful religion from a murderous paedophilic camel urine drunkard kpohammad
Re: 7 Days To Be Evicted From My Residence With My Ailing Mum. Help Me!!! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
jabolo:
Foolish youths of today.

. Thanks for that. I already had a thread where I apologized for all those things wen I made mention of getting assistance from a Yoruba Muslim. Wat makes u think I can't create another moniker and use it to ask of assistance. because I want people like u to splash my mistakes on my face. thanks
Re: 7 Days To Be Evicted From My Residence With My Ailing Mum. Help Me!!! by jabolo(m): 8:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
damagepbuh:

. Thanks for that. I already had a thread where I apologized for all those things wen I made mention of getting assistance from a Yoruba Muslim. Wat makes u think I can't create another moniker and use it to ask of assistance. because I want people like u to splash my mistakes on my face. thanks

If you did, I apologize that I did not see it. My point is that there are very generous and altruistic people on this forum - drawn from all facets of Nigerian society. When youths engage in senseless e-fighting and lash out in truly horrific manners, they are limiting the goodwill pool from which they can tap in future.

Personally, I congratulate those who resist this crazy crazy game that I think this NL platform encourages, and keep their interactions on the straight and narrow, 'cos they would be most worthy of my business, and any help I can render.

Good luck with your quest.

1 Like

Re: 7 Days To Be Evicted From My Residence With My Ailing Mum. Help Me!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
You are broke and homeless and wanna take care of sick people, when you can't even care for your own self properly?! Using your sick mother as a begging tool is very LOW

Don't you have any uncles/aunts?! CALL THEM!

Dont you have any cousins?! CALL THEM!

Don't you have any friend and other family members?! CALL THEM!

Don't you have neighbors that knows you and your family?! CALL THEM!
Re: 7 Days To Be Evicted From My Residence With My Ailing Mum. Help Me!!! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2017
jabolo:

If you did, I apologize that I did not see it. My point is that there are very generous and altruistic people on this forum - drawn from all facets of Nigerian society. When youths engage in senseless e-fighting and lash out in truly horrific manners, they are limiting the goodwill pool from which they can tap in future.

Personally, I congratulate those who resist this crazy crazy game that I think this NL platform encourages, and keep their interactions on the straight and narrow, 'cos they would be most worthy of my business, and any help I can render.

Good luck with your quest.
thanks though. Am responsible for Watever I post and I won't runaway from it to get another moniker. I have helped people that are also muslims though. It's OK though they are all lessons of life.
Re: 7 Days To Be Evicted From My Residence With My Ailing Mum. Help Me!!! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
You are broke and homeless and wanna take care of sick people, when you can't even care for your own self properly?! Using your sick mother as a begging tool is very LOW

Don't you have neighbors that knows you and you family?! CALL THEM!

Yeah I know I am at the lowest point of my life. I won't go into some personal details but I stopped having all those relations wen I lost my dad. I have done all I could and thi is d second to last option I have . the last option might be to run away from the problems
Re: 7 Days To Be Evicted From My Residence With My Ailing Mum. Help Me!!! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Don't you have neighbors that knows you and you family?! CALL THEM!

Yeah I know I am at the lowest point of my life. I won't go into some personal details but I stopped having all those relations wen I lost my dad. I had a business that saw me through school but something happened in February and everything crashed.

I have done all I could and thi is d second to last option I have . the last option might be to run away from the problems
Re: 7 Days To Be Evicted From My Residence With My Ailing Mum. Help Me!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2017
damagepbuh:

Yeah I know I am at the lowest point of my life. I won't go into some personal details but I stopped having all those relations wen I lost my dad. I had a business that saw me through school but something happened in February and everything crashed.

I have done all I could and thi is d second to last option I have . the last option might be to run away from the problems

Then swallow your pride/ego and reach out again to your family... They are your best chance to get help, instead of begging total strangers online who possibly have NO CARE for you
Re: 7 Days To Be Evicted From My Residence With My Ailing Mum. Help Me!!! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Then swallow your pride/ego and reach out again to your family... They are your best chance to get help, instead of begging total strangers online who possibly have NO CARE for you
I have no pride or ego. I have done all sorts of jobs. so if I can get help from them I will even go on my knees to beg them. but my brother it's not. Thanks though for ur concern
Re: 7 Days To Be Evicted From My Residence With My Ailing Mum. Help Me!!! by zionmade(m): 7:13am On Jul 17, 2017
damagepbuh:

destroy my life.

I have written all job
getting irredeemable

As sarrki earlier advised, why don't u drop ur account details. moreover where do u stay

1 Like

Re: 7 Days To Be Evicted From My Residence With My Ailing Mum. Help Me!!! by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 17, 2017
ok

(1) (Reply)

Plots For Sale @ Arium Estate, Abijoh Gra-ajah Wit C Of O On Instalmental Plan / Arium Estate Abijo G.r.a With C Of O. Promo Price Is 8m / Roof Doctors Australia Provide Service For Repair Leak On Roof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.