Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President (27895 Views)

2019: Middle Belt Denounce Atiku, Stick To Olawepo-hashim / 2019: Middle Belt Will Withdraw Support From North — Forum / 2019: Middle Belt Will Slug It Out With Far North —Hon Bitrus Kaze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by freshvine(f): 8:37am On Jul 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
His ambition is DEAD ON ARRIVAL!!!... Likewise his party

So say bipolar politician

1 Like

Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 17, 2017
another failure in disguise
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by Aluweezy(m): 8:47am On Jul 17, 2017
For your flight booking; both local & international, and visa to various country across the world, visit ZIDORA GROUP OF COMPANIES.

We offer the following world class services:

° Excellent airport protocol
° Air ticketing, Seat reservation and confirmation
° Visa related services; (Assist in processing your study, work and tourist visa)
° Meetings, seminars and conference planning
° Family travel and tour packages
° School/youth excursions/holidays
° Christian and Muslim Pilgrimages
° Free airport pick up and drop for international flights.

Office address: 54 Ago palace way, off Poopola bus-stop, Besides Diamond bank, Ago-Okota Lagos.

For enquiries; Tel: 08166906526
Email: aluauchenna@yahoo.com

Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by oyifeoda(m): 8:48am On Jul 17, 2017
Jlow2:
so dat chika ike will go and be competing with Beyonce and rihanna,she is d reason why otukpo-ugbokolo road is an eyesore, infact d small money meant for little patches dis year has been used to pay her tuition fee at Harvard recently, middle belt disappoint me on dis one.

lolzzz...speechless I am, being to otukpo on few occasions and could hardly believe my eyes . absolutely nothing in sight
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by smacher(m): 8:50am On Jul 17, 2017
Paperwhite:
This serial coup plotter who had all his adventure with Babangida Are we really curse in Nigeria? Have anyone been to this man's hometown to see the deplorable state of infrastructure esp.road? This is just another Buhari loading.
I live in his hometown and it's nothing to write home about, except for the fact that he is healthy his administration might as well be like the current one
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by dipznano: 8:50am On Jul 17, 2017
OKDnigeria:

Reacting to the campaign, James Oche, the coordinator of Mark campaign organisation, Door to Door, said, though the posters did not come from them it was a clear indication that Nigerians were yearning for a change.

So where did they come from?? It's like you ppl want to be unfortunate...

Let him try 30 times, even his cap won't send a night at ASO rock not to talk of 4 years.

Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 17, 2017
mansakhalifa:
And they say Nigeria ranks very low when it comes to the technology of recycling? What are they drinking?
Alomo and action bitters obviously.
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by Deon28(m): 8:52am On Jul 17, 2017
The same David mark that's the problem of midlebelt. Hmmm
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by tonquendo4u(m): 8:59am On Jul 17, 2017
When we stop recycling those same old politicians that put us in this mess, only then will this country get better
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by udemzyudex(m): 9:03am On Jul 17, 2017
The same David mark some people where saying his people don't want him and how he didn't do anything for his constituency.

Hmmm.
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by jojo1530(m): 9:05am On Jul 17, 2017
He'll undoubtedly make a good president
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by FKseun(m): 9:08am On Jul 17, 2017
[size=18pt]NA GOD GO PUNISH ALL OF UNA TOGETHER!!! MARK MY WORD![/size]
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by jamalnation(m): 9:08am On Jul 17, 2017
rubbish
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by kense88: 9:09am On Jul 17, 2017
Useless country with useless people! You all that are clamoring for david mark and people alike presidency, will continue to suffer in this country. Bunch of idiots
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by Iamzik: 9:11am On Jul 17, 2017
David what?

Chairman Senate committee on Sleeping.
Barnabas Gemade is his assistant and they are both from thesame state!

Been a senator since 1999- 18years in the Senate and counting....
After 8 years of hitting the gavel and repeating the ayes have it, no meaningful policy, no single achievement. Fulani went on killing spree in his backyard no single motion moved in the Senate till date. Road to his town is not motorable. While he was in power he flies there in chopper.

Almost 70 or thereabout and he wants to be president?
I'm in support of a candidate from middle belt but why must it be a recycled consistent failure?
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by DTaj: 9:12am On Jul 17, 2017
Irritating!

David Mark, the 30-something year-old Minister of Communications under IBB who infamously stated arrogantly that "telephone was not for the poor".

David Mark, the arrogant, petulant 30-something year-old Military Governor and IBB boy who asked NYSC members serving in Niger State, when he was the Governor, to be flogged for refusing his vain commands.

David Mark, the ONLY Senator to have been elected for 5 terms in the Senate (from 1999 till now) as though he is the only Idoma man worthy of that position.

David Mark, the man who embezzled funds and committed massive nepotism when he flooded Federal MDAs with his native Idoma people during his tenure as Senate President under Yar'Adua and Jonathan.

David Mark, the Senate President who shamelessly encouraged "bribe for confirmation" of Federal Government nominees and bribing of Senate Committee members by Heads/D-G, Executive Secretaries of MDAs.

David Mark, who has bee in government ("chopping" and "chopping"wink since 1985 when some Nairalanders have not been born, lol!

Nigerian youths are just doomed. Just for some miserly T-shirts, caps, bags of rice, N5,000 and appointment as SA, SSA

SHAME!
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by malware: 9:15am On Jul 17, 2017
udemzyudex:
The same David mark some people where saying his people don't want him and how he didn't do anything for his constituency.

Hmmm.

He's the only supposedly popular politician they have.
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:15am On Jul 17, 2017
Paperwhite:
This serial coup plotter who had all his adventure with Babangida Are we really curse in Nigeria? Have anyone been to this man's hometown to see the deplorable state of infrastructure esp.road? This is just another Buhari loading.

Was he at any time the governor of his state or the chairman of his local government? You clearly don't know who should be responsible for providing infrastructure for a state or local government. There's a reason why he still won his seat back to the Senate even when APC influenced the cancellation of his election and tried to steal it through a by-election.
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 17, 2017
DTaj:
Irritating!

David Mark, the 30-something year-old Minister of Communications under IBB who infamously stated arrogantly that "telephone was not for the poor".

David Mark, the arrogant, petulant 30-something year-old Military Governor and IBB boy who asked NYSC members serving in Niger State, when he was the Governor, to be flogged for refusing his vain commands.

David Mark, the ONLY Senator to have been elected for 5 terms in the Senate (from 1999 till now) as though he is the only Idoma man worthy of that position.

David Mark, the man who embezzled funds and committed massive nepotism when he flooded Federal MDAs with his native Idoma people during his tenure as Senate President under Yar'Adua and Jonathan.

David Mark, the Senate President who shamelessly encouraged "bribe for confirmation" of Federal Government nominees and bribing of Senate Committee members by Heads/D-G, Executive Secretaries of MDAs.

David Mark, who has bee in government ("chopping" and "chopping"wink since 1985 when some Nairalanders have not been born, lol!

Nigerian youths are just doomed. Just for some miserly T-shirts, caps, bags of rice, N5,000 and appointment as SA, SSA

SHAME!
Lack of education cum awareness is a vital tool of the gang of looters
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by Iamzik: 9:17am On Jul 17, 2017
udemzyudex:

Hmmm.

Not some people. I served in Benue state 2010. The guy is a failure. Only out to enrich his pocket. Someone who has collected constituency allowance 18 times, once every year since 1999 that he has been in the Senate. Where's all the money or projects worth the sum ??

Wrong choice for middle belt. He belongs to the old corrupt generation we are trying to root out
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by joinnow: 9:20am On Jul 17, 2017
This has been the plan right from day 1
Only that Uncle Jo spoil the plan by losing.
But how come he forget say
He said GSM is only for the rich and he expect to win in 2019
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by Owiii(m): 9:22am On Jul 17, 2017
Originality007:
if Someone like Ortom can become governor in benue, u should not b surprise seem dem presenting David Mark as the next President, Benue plpp think with their Anus, if u dey doubt me ask Omenka
Bro. We don't think with our anus..we are reasonable and logical in our thinking. Thank you
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by Iamzik: 9:26am On Jul 17, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

Was he at any time the governor of his state or the chairman of his local government? You clearly don't know who should be responsible for providing infrastructure for a state or local government. There's a reason why he still won his seat back to the Senate even when APC influenced the cancellation of his election and tried to steal it through a by-election.

He doesn't need to be a local govt chairman of Governor. He was more powerful than both.

If I'm Senate president with power to make laws and my state and local government are not performing shouldn't I hold them accountable?

Or are you saying that there was no budget to repair the road to his place since 1999?

If he doesn't give a damn about his very own constituency and keeps using it as campaign promise till date what does that tell you? Is it your own constituency that will be his priority?

As Senate president he had the influence to bring such government officers to accountability but no. He's part of the corrupt establishment. You can't give what you don't have.
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by mikolo80: 9:30am On Jul 17, 2017
Paperwhite:
is the road to daura, ota or otuoke good?
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by Lijams(m): 9:31am On Jul 17, 2017
We need to stop recycling all these old politicians whose aim is to go and enrich their already filled up pocket with our common wealth.
I am considering presenting myself for Presidency in 2019 and surround myself with people like myself who have never been in politics before like myself as my cabinet members.David mark has been in the senate for years.
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by bizhop01: 9:35am On Jul 17, 2017
I CAN VOTE FOR HIM 1000 TIMES
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by Banter1(m): 9:39am On Jul 17, 2017
thesicilian:

Middle Belt President of course. Definitely not Nigeria.
We the Middle belters are behind him. Carry go David Mark
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by googlepikins: 9:39am On Jul 17, 2017
Paperwhite:
but no one checked the deplorable roads in katsina before voting for Buhari. At this point all we need now it's a middle belt President. Not SW SE SS or NW or NE. By default SS and SE states are in support of him for president. Make him organise his middle belt to join hands too
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by newslifeop: 9:40am On Jul 17, 2017
Ok
Re: 2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 17, 2017
Nigerians just arent tired of making mistakes prior to election. what does david mark have to offer? does he have a good reputation that preceeds him? no

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Herdsmen Killings: Tinubu Breaks Silence, Advocates For Rehabilitation Programs / Buhari’s Magic Hand And Other Photos From Campaign Trail / Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Require Money, Land Compensation To Stop Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.