Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

How To Loan Money Directly From Etisalat On Your Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Loan Money Directly From Etisalat On Your Phone (351 Views)

Get Loans From Etisalat From N1000 To N100,000 Naira Directly To Your Bank Accou / Loan Real Money Into Your Bank Account From Etisalat / How To Transfer Airtime Credit From Etisalat Line To Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Loan Money Directly From Etisalat On Your Phone by Cybergeak(m): 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
Let not talk much on this.

as etisalt changes name to 9Mobile they have given this opportunities and chances for their customers to load money from their etisalat sim to their various bank account.

below is the simple code to dial and get started.

just dial this : *561#
and proceed by going for the borrow loan option by pressing 1.

in a simple format just do this below

dial ; *561*1# and following prompt.

from their follow the step's and you're on the go...

Source: http://www.crystalmack.co

(1) (Reply)

Engineers For Ilorin And Itz Axis... I Get Some Phones I Wanna Sell As Scrap / My Ordeal / Malware: Definition, Removal And Prevention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.