Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

See The Reason Satan Hates You So Much: Latest Lead Research - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Reason Satan Hates You So Much: Latest Lead Research (2872 Views)

Church Of Satan Reacts To ''Satanic Plot'' To Remove CJN Onnoghen / Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode / Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Reason Satan Hates You So Much: Latest Lead Research by lightblazingnow(m): 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
If you were of the world of darkness, the world would have loved you...

But because I have chosen you out of the world, that's why the world of Darkness have hated you..

But cheer up for I CHRIST have overcome the Prince of this world darkness..

I am in charge both in heavens and on the earth including under the earth....

So Great ones, my Saints, the Excellent, in whom is all my delights... Truly rejoice exceedingly ​from your heart and use your new mind, CHRIST in you always...

Says the Almighty God father of all

Many don't care to know wether there be Satan or evil spirits which causes crisis and all the woes which have befallen the earth dwellers since the fall of man..

Revelations

Therefore rejoice, you heavens, and you that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has but a short time to operate on earth.

What should I do then? go on and still make your point, if it's reasonable we will adhere to it and if it doesn't make sense you are on your own lane!

Not to bother​ much of your energy trying to disprove me, that will cost us not able to gain anything from these discussions. Don't forget that we want to show you why Satan, the devil's as he is originally revealed from so many writings from the beginning of time and have still been talked about everyday, yet some look like they aren't interested in the matter but then turn around to complain of how bad things have been and how urgently they needed solutions to their crisis. And even the doctor can't​ explain what is wrong with your health. You've done all the tests you were asked to carry out, yet you are still not feeling well and you need an answer to all of these challenges..

But, some parts of you says "it's normal and you don't think anything is wrong with you, it's going to be okay. You will get through it and it will be alright" . Sure it will. So, why does Satan hates me if at all there is anything called Satan because I still don't believe there is any.
Good, thank God Almighty you don't believe, it goes on to prove that he, Satan has you exactly where he wants you to be, in the dark. He thrives in the very dark world.

As long as you got no light to see your way through, it's​ always very tough to go through the dark paths. If you could, You can't win such war, where you are surrounded right in the midst of your enemies territory.

Satan, the old serpent who deceived the nations, hates​ you because as a human child you are not supposed to know that he exists, his existence on your memory should be as a fairy tales, and not an occasion where you are and have been resisting his intentions in your mind, why should you not be doing the things he has been communicating to you to carry out in your mind? He is so mad that you have begin to hear news which are revealing his personality and works.

And so he isn't happy and you are not aware that your main adversary is so beaten and humiliated by your constant resistance and stubborn attitude.... He has many times asked you to steal from your company, yet you cherish a clean conscience and clean hands more than just quickly rich which is one of his major tactics to destroy young destinies, the young ones are so eager to make their​ presence felt, this kind of temptations leading them into diverse kind of torments because their conscience have been compromised and their soul sold for filthy liquor..

Many times he has asked you to take your life, yet you hang on, and you are still hoping that something good is coming your way. Yes, I agree with you it's​ surely coming, if you don't throw​ away your strong confidence against the fight with evil to corruption. Once you are initiated into the attitude of "it doesn't matter" you have deeply be dunked into the very depth of darkness. Some of you decent ladies have many times been tempted by that foolish fellow to expose your sensitive body parts as so many others do freely without shame of nudity, yet you have hang on to moral chastity. You may not have realised this, but I tell you, that someone is so mad at you and he infact can't stand the sight of you. Each time he looks at you dressed up, you poses a big threats to his kingdoms and worlds. And because of your labour of love which you have shown and keep showing to earth dwellers, to the Saints, he Satan next plan is to have you killed immediately. So that you don't become a shining light which turns many into righteousness which is by faith in Christ Jesus, his imaginations are always laughable thoughts, which is always quickly rebuke and the lord God Almighty have them in derision... The father of all liar's, a Thief, destroyal and a killer... The ignorant..

Some of you second sons in the family where your elder brothers​ are not performing well as they are expected to, and all the eyes of the family members have been fixed​ on you to take over when your dad passes on to glory. Yet you have looked up to your brother for decisions and respect, leading back all the erring family members to the right path.. oh Satan is so mad at you, infact you are thwarting what he planned out to cause the major crisis in your family, yet because of your steps of righteousness by CHRIST, he couldn't​ destroy the unity of the family. You are a hero and your crown of righteousness by faith in Christ is waiting for you. Don't throw away the path you have been following... You are secured and standing on the solid rock of ages. Cheers and I am praying for you right now and always........ Tears

And some​ of you mothers whom your husbands have been so wayward and wastefully, throwing away the family inheritance and wealth in name of satisfaction of their lusts, and just yesterday and accountable times you have been tempted, woman, to steal his money, or even consider to rack up with another man, yet because of your conscience and trust in the goodness and reward of a faithful servant, you have kept on. Good job!!!! Excellent deeds and Glorious seed. Your harvest, what good measure press down and shaken together and running over just for you by CHRIST. Please don't be ignorant all consist by CHRIST and the universe is held by the word of his power - CHRIST the lord CHRIST.... Whatever you do or failed to do all to him.... Rewards loading...

Don't let go of such virtues woman, he who is using your husband to torment you will soon be destroyed under your feet.

Why this topic because I want to open your eyes to what your main adversary is up to, so you can rejoice exceeding beyond measure for your feats and accomplishments against Mr Terror. I also want to end this topic with this submission that none is truly a servant of Satan, everyone you probably have heard or seen serving Satan, is against their own will. You must quickly realise that the creature, Satan is using them against their own will. With ignorance, If they knew better, they do would have resisted him gallantly. But not until light enters into your hearts and then bam!!! freedom of choice comes in.

And finally, if you watch your life and it has been bastardised by our common enemy Satan, I have a word for you, you can actually beat him up thorough with your heart and mouth. But until you know, you may continue to serve the wrong purpose. And I know that his hatred for you will greatly increase now, because you are reading this, not just that, you are also planning to take action about what you have considered improperly establish in your mind and you are ready to get rid of such attitude, I encourage you to take action quickly and recover your soul from death..

As for us, his hatred have been and there is no going back to our vomitted..... Light shine and the glory of lord God Almighty cover the whole earth as the waters​ covers the sea by CHRIST. Amen
Re: See The Reason Satan Hates You So Much: Latest Lead Research by greencard: 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
you should write a whole book on this

I love it . God bless u

nice piece of revelation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Satan Hates You So Much: Latest Lead Research by lightblazingnow(m): 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
Gracious
Re: See The Reason Satan Hates You So Much: Latest Lead Research by lightblazingnow(m): 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
Amen. Thanks

greencard:
you should write a whole book on this

I love it . God bless u

nice piece of revelation
Re: See The Reason Satan Hates You So Much: Latest Lead Research by Lloydfather(m): 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
U made my day with this wonderful epistle. May our heavenly God protect u from the plan of Satan for exposing him this much. God bless u dear.
Re: See The Reason Satan Hates You So Much: Latest Lead Research by lightblazingnow(m): 3:50am On Jul 17, 2017
Amen dear, thanks much too

Lloydfather:
U made my day with this wonderful epistle. May our heavenly God protect u from the plan of Satan for exposing him this much. God bless u dear.
Re: See The Reason Satan Hates You So Much: Latest Lead Research by lightblazingnow(m): 3:50am On Jul 17, 2017
Granada
Re: See The Reason Satan Hates You So Much: Latest Lead Research by lightblazingnow(m): 5:17am On Jul 17, 2017
Gracious Na da
Re: See The Reason Satan Hates You So Much: Latest Lead Research by lightblazingnow(m): 5:32am On Jul 17, 2017
Singing and dancing with the Spirit
Re: See The Reason Satan Hates You So Much: Latest Lead Research by lightblazingnow(m): 7:59am On Jul 17, 2017
Your praises lord God Almighty
Re: See The Reason Satan Hates You So Much: Latest Lead Research by lightblazingnow(m): 8:59am On Jul 17, 2017
Joyfully
Re: See The Reason Satan Hates You So Much: Latest Lead Research by lightblazingnow(m): 10:38am On Jul 17, 2017
Someone
Re: See The Reason Satan Hates You So Much: Latest Lead Research by lightblazingnow(m): 4:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
Match on guys
Re: See The Reason Satan Hates You So Much: Latest Lead Research by lightblazingnow(m): 6:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
Yes lord
Re: See The Reason Satan Hates You So Much: Latest Lead Research by lightblazingnow(m): 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
Must read
Re: See The Reason Satan Hates You So Much: Latest Lead Research by lightblazingnow(m): 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
Must ready​
Re: See The Reason Satan Hates You So Much: Latest Lead Research by lightblazingnow(m): 2:22am On Jul 18, 2017
Great love
Re: See The Reason Satan Hates You So Much: Latest Lead Research by lightblazingnow(m): 7:33am On Jul 18, 2017
Grace
Re: See The Reason Satan Hates You So Much: Latest Lead Research by lightblazingnow(m): 1:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
Shame to Satan
Re: See The Reason Satan Hates You So Much: Latest Lead Research by Oracle16(m): 2:44pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nice one. God bless you more brethren
Re: See The Reason Satan Hates You So Much: Latest Lead Research by lightblazingnow(m): 3:44pm On Jul 18, 2017
Granada
Re: See The Reason Satan Hates You So Much: Latest Lead Research by lightblazingnow(m): 5:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
Great job
Re: See The Reason Satan Hates You So Much: Latest Lead Research by lightblazingnow(m): 6:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
See attached
Re: See The Reason Satan Hates You So Much: Latest Lead Research by lightblazingnow(m): 7:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
So serious
Re: See The Reason Satan Hates You So Much: Latest Lead Research by lightblazingnow(m): 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
Woodworking
Re: See The Reason Satan Hates You So Much: Latest Lead Research by Flashh: 9:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
The mods should move this to the right section.

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Satan Hates You So Much: Latest Lead Research by lightblazingnow(m): 10:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
Satan's politicians
Re: See The Reason Satan Hates You So Much: Latest Lead Research by lightblazingnow(m): 2:25am On Jul 19, 2017
Shameful deaths
Re: See The Reason Satan Hates You So Much: Latest Lead Research by lightblazingnow(m): 5:24am On Jul 19, 2017
Sure thing
Re: See The Reason Satan Hates You So Much: Latest Lead Research by lightblazingnow(m): 6:21am On Jul 19, 2017
Shameful Satan
Re: See The Reason Satan Hates You So Much: Latest Lead Research by juman(m): 6:32am On Jul 19, 2017
In today nigeria, the biggest enemy to individuals are those called "leaders". The president and the governors are the biggest satan in the lifes of nigerians.
Re: See The Reason Satan Hates You So Much: Latest Lead Research by lightblazingnow(m): 7:16am On Jul 19, 2017
He has you exactly where he wants you...
Come out from such strong hold immediately

juman:
In today nigeria, the biggest enemy to individuals are those called "leaders". The president and the governors are the biggest satan in the lifes of nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Where Nigerias Economy Was Before Buhari And His Policies (Pictured) / They brought three Jubril - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO / See the number of Japanese Police Ipop Members In Japan Called For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.