Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

(PLEASE REPLY) What Can I Do With Industrial Chemistry After School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / (PLEASE REPLY) What Can I Do With Industrial Chemistry After School (1081 Views)

Guys Between Biochemistry And Industrial Chemistry Which One Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(PLEASE REPLY) What Can I Do With Industrial Chemistry After School by SirFamous11(m): 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
I want to change my jamb course from metallugical and material engineering to Industrial Chemistry in jamb change of course via FUTO but please i want to be more enlightened on that course , asin whr can i work after school and how good it is Pls, i want Nigerians to enlighten me about d course. (i.e job opportunities, private establishment,or other advice).
Re: (PLEASE REPLY) What Can I Do With Industrial Chemistry After School by ArcFresky(m): 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2017
Guy, no work for outside, for even doctor, create the work yourself..

Just get the paper, so you can wear khaki and contest political post.

Anyways Industrial chemistry is good, you can work in a variety of places as long as you are good with it.

Goodluck.
Re: (PLEASE REPLY) What Can I Do With Industrial Chemistry After School by ayourbamie: 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
Work as an industrial chemist. Na joke o.
Study hard and become a lecturer. Or second school teacher. #myonecent

1 Like

Re: (PLEASE REPLY) What Can I Do With Industrial Chemistry After School by ednaline: 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2017
hi,

Industrial chemistry is a good course. You could work majorly in the manufacturing sector . Most people I know who read that course end up as quality assurance personnel. now you have to fine tune this course by taking different certifications e.g six sigma. this will catapult you into major industries. all industries are open to you as a QA professional, oil and gas, food and beverage, textile, cement, plastics.QA profession is broad based depending on the direction you want to face. even in pharmaceutical industry as well.

Met Mat is not a bad idea either, but I donot have info on that course.hope this helps
Re: (PLEASE REPLY) What Can I Do With Industrial Chemistry After School by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2017
grin

In Nigeria?
Re: (PLEASE REPLY) What Can I Do With Industrial Chemistry After School by SirFamous11(m): 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2017
Thanks guys for ur advice
Re: (PLEASE REPLY) What Can I Do With Industrial Chemistry After School by SEEDORF441(m): 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
U can still join any force of ur choice

(1) (Reply)

WAEC To Release 2017 May/june Results Today / AAU Update On ASUU Strike / How To Pass Excellently In Post UTME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.