Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Google Adwords Questions And Answers With Ojasweb - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Google Adwords Questions And Answers With Ojasweb (2156 Views)

Old Google Adwords Account Needed...willing To Pay For It / Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers / www.westentrepreneur.com A New Way To Get Answers With Ease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Adwords Questions And Answers With Ojasweb by ojasweb(m): 9:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
I'm pretty sure some of you have tried Google AdWords for your online advertising either for building business awareness or driving more sales. Most people in Nigeria find it very difficult to use AdWords because of policy issues and the complexity of the platform. For those of you who would like to ask some questions or get quick help setting up your AdWords campaign, i'll be available to answer every questions related to AdWords and some Google analytics related issues.

Briefly, i'll like to tell you that i'm a Google partner with two dedicated support from Google. I have managed accounts with over three hundred thousand dollars in ad spend in the last three months, and over one million dollars in ad spend in the last twelve months. Don't leave any of your questions, just ask and i will do everything possible to address them. If needed, i can also invite you for hangouts on air with my dedicated support at Google. So, feel free to ask your questions.

2 Likes

Re: Google Adwords Questions And Answers With Ojasweb by Martartins(m): 11:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
wat is it all about ?
Re: Google Adwords Questions And Answers With Ojasweb by ojasweb(m): 11:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
Martartins:
wat is it all about ?

Google AdWords is the advertising department at Google. It is the platform that allows users to run ads on Google search, Andoid and iOS apps, Gmail, YouTube, Search partners and Google publishers network (via AdSense).
Re: Google Adwords Questions And Answers With Ojasweb by Abuklaw(m): 12:59am On Jul 17, 2017
I dey follow boss. Kindly steer on.
Re: Google Adwords Questions And Answers With Ojasweb by Martartins(m): 1:29am On Jul 17, 2017
ojasweb:

Google AdWords is the advertising department at Google. It is the platform that allows users to run ads on Google search, Andoid and iOS apps, Gmail, YouTube, Search partners and Google publishers network (via AdSense).

it must be expensive to run
Re: Google Adwords Questions And Answers With Ojasweb by ojasweb(m): 9:40am On Jul 17, 2017
Martartins:

it must be expensive to run

Not really! It is pretty possible to run ads on Google search and get $0.02 per click. However, the actual CPC usually depends on the competitiveness of the keywords, the ad quality and components of the quality score. Apart from the search campaign, you can also run display network campaigns which usually cost less. So for me, Google AdWords is not really expensive, but some keywords are.
Re: Google Adwords Questions And Answers With Ojasweb by Naijest: 10:52am On Jul 17, 2017
ojasweb:

Not really! It is pretty possible to run ads on Google search and get $0.02 per click. However, the actual CPC usually depends on the competitiveness of the keywords, the ad quality and components of the quality score. Apart from the search campaign, you can also run display network campaigns which usually cost less. So for me, Google AdWords is not really expensive, but some keywords are.

Bro how much person fit use start adword advertisin
thats for testing
Re: Google Adwords Questions And Answers With Ojasweb by ojasweb(m): 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
Naijest:

Bro how much person fit use start adword advertisin
thats for testing

You can add $25 to your account and run some test ads. However you need to know what you're doing before publishing your ads live, otherwise you might end up wasting the budget without getting any result.
Re: Google Adwords Questions And Answers With Ojasweb by ojasweb(m): 2:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
I just had another quarterly business review with my dedicated support at Google, via hangouts. See images below.
Re: Google Adwords Questions And Answers With Ojasweb by ojasweb(m): 6:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
Google Partners QBR

1 Share

Re: Google Adwords Questions And Answers With Ojasweb by ojasweb(m): 7:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
Google's display network campaign is undoubtedly the best for increasing brand awareness and driving huge traffic to websites. Fortunately, it can also increase conversions and save more money.

Re: Google Adwords Questions And Answers With Ojasweb by ojasweb(m): 1:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
Re: Google Adwords Questions And Answers With Ojasweb by djlaqua91(m): 2:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
Really nice OP

Ride on
Re: Google Adwords Questions And Answers With Ojasweb by Khrixxx(m): 8:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
Big ups bro! I'm an amateur in Digital Marketing... just started getting familiar with Google AdWords. But I'm kinda lost in the whole certification process, and getting along with it seems complicated!

Although I have been skimming through some of the textual tutorials and its some how tedious as well.

Would really appreciate if you can guide me (intensively). so I can become more user friendly with It.
Re: Google Adwords Questions And Answers With Ojasweb by flyfit(m): 11:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
Khrixxx:
Big ups bro! I'm an amateur in Digital Marketing... just started getting familiar with Google AdWords. But I'm kinda lost in the whole certification process, and getting along with it seems complicated!

Although I have been skimming through some of the textual tutorials and its some how tedious as well.

Would really appreciate if you can guide me (intensively). so I can become more user friendly with It.

Boss me too ooo... We can talk or chat and share the little ideas n tools we have on digital marketing.... Until boss Richard clarifies us.... 08065594302
Re: Google Adwords Questions And Answers With Ojasweb by ojasweb(m): 6:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
Sorry guys, I haven't check this thread in the past few days.
Becoming a Google partner is not that difficult, however you need to fulfill the minimum requirements of $10, 000 in ad spend in three months.
Re: Google Adwords Questions And Answers With Ojasweb by ojasweb(m): 6:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
For experienced individual who can't meet the minimum requirements in three months, you may still be able to earn the partner status if you're connected to a Google recognized digital marketing agency that has fulfulled the minimum requirement. With that, you won't need to spend $10,000 in ads before you can take the exams.

My company, (Ojasweb Digital Solution has fulfilled the minimum requirements and we have been managing between $60,000 and $120,000 in adwords each month, however I have not been given the agency badge because my company must be active with Google AdWords for at least 12 months. Hopefully, my badge would be issued on August 16, 2017.
Re: Google Adwords Questions And Answers With Ojasweb by ojasweb(m): 11:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
Big opportunity for those in the eCommerce business, particularly those whose target market is USA, CA, AU, and UK. If you have a eCommerce site targeting these regions, contact me so that i can help you setup Google shopping campaigns.
Re: Google Adwords Questions And Answers With Ojasweb by ojasweb(m): 10:47pm On Aug 19, 2017
Hi everyone, i'm happy to inform you that Ojasweb Digital Solution is now a badged Google partner. We're here for business, and we're ready to help you guys run successful Google AdWords campaigns.
Contact me for your Google advertising need.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Google Adwords Questions And Answers With Ojasweb by Donpuffy(m): 4:52pm On Apr 06, 2021
I need solution to Google ads issues. Can you help me out sir?
Re: Google Adwords Questions And Answers With Ojasweb by ebenezary(m): 10:20pm On Sep 25, 2021
wow wow very very loaded, l would like to know if you have any youtube channels on the ads
Re: Google Adwords Questions And Answers With Ojasweb by ojasweb(m): 11:12pm On Sep 25, 2021
ebenezary:
wow wow very very loaded, l would like to know if you have any youtube channels on the ads

Here's my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUAzJE-7FhSP53pZkTWUFlg

(1) (Reply)

Please What Is The Cost Of Setting Up A Mini Palm Kernel Refinery / How To Make Free 10,000 Naira From Wema Bank / Bb(best Buy) & Bianco Standing Fan Dealer In Alaba Int'l Market Ojo Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.