Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,553 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

hi - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / hi (449 Views)

Http://kaytechworld.com/minister-of-education-mallam-adamu-adamu-launches-new-hi / Hi Nairalanders, A Fellow Needs A Help On How To Overcome Stage Fright / Hi-speed Data Transfer Between Pc And Phone Without Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

hi by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 17, 2017
hi
Re: hi by iamgenius(m): 7:56am On Jul 17, 2017
OlaAda2011:
Bank Account with UBA

having BVN linkage issue that is to say unable to link it with the bank due to different names totally but other data are the same like pictures, signatures, address, date of birth, phone number. etc

Right now need to access the account. asking everyone here for ideas or any one know someone in UBA that can help to access the non bvn linked account.
rewards awaits you in cash
thank you
please help a sister
PM
My sister Change of Name is d solution
Re: hi by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
iamgenius:
My sister Change of Name is d solution

bank wasting my time

over 5 months

the customer care lady said it may or may not work
Re: hi by Weezyclan(m): 9:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
Hello .Please
visit any of Uba branches with
your valid regulatory ID Card or national id with the correct name . it will be resolved there

(1) (Reply)

But You Could Restore Each / BREAKING: Senate Approves Autonomy For Local Governments / Everyone Practising This, Will Soon Be Caught. Go And Write Today's Date Down, L

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.