Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Going Back To Nigeria To Look For Love - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Going Back To Nigeria To Look For Love (975 Views)

Write Any English Word That Will Force Someone To Look For A Dictionary / Best University In Nigeria To Study Mechanical Engineering / No Going Back On New LASU Tuition Fee – Fashola (2) (3) (4)

Going Back To Nigeria To Look For Love by demuxus(m): 5:43am On Feb 07, 2007
smileyHELLO GUYS. FIRST I WILL LIKE TO SALUTE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF ALL MEMBERS WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN A WAY OR THE OTHER. I MEAN IT WORKS.

ANYWAY I LIKE TO KNOW YOUR OPINION ABOUT ONE IN DIASPORA HAVING TO GO BACK TO NIGERIA TO SEARCH FOR LOVE. LADIES ARE LESS RELIABLE HERE. MAYBE IT IS SAME O'ER THERE. I NEED TO KNOW
Re: Going Back To Nigeria To Look For Love by 1forall: 1:25pm On Feb 07, 2007
I'll be frank, there are no guarantees dude its the same everywhere, even guys in naija have challenges finding true love, ask me! But you still have to take your chances, who knows what you'll find? But please forget your phonee and all the western effizy, it simply wont help.

Good luck!
Re: Going Back To Nigeria To Look For Love by niks(f): 2:40pm On Feb 09, 2007
it all depends on what you are looking for.There are good and Bad girls and boys everywhere. But you are less likely to meet members of the opposite sex in social situations in the Diaspora unless you have affliations in the Nigerian communnity.
I would suggest that you find a group to join or find a girl in church(that is if you are a christian)

Her Gce 2006 Result Held. Pls Tell Me What To Do ? / Osun State University Screening,how True Is It? / Please Does Anyone Have Any Info Pertaining Futo's Post Jamb Exam.