Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Tbc Not Reflected. Please Help - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Tbc Not Reflected. Please Help (859 Views)

Tbc Is Available / TBC Community Information / TBC Exchange For BTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tbc Not Reflected. Please Help by MisterKings(m): 7:21am On Jul 17, 2017
So this craze abt tbc is everywhere and so i decided to key in just to see what this tbc is all about.

A friend of mine sent me some kringles of tbc since yesterday and up till now i have not seen it reflect in my tbc account. Is something wrong with the server? Because if na btc i for don see alert since.
How long do i wait before i see it.

Thanks
Re: Tbc Not Reflected. Please Help by grevotech(m): 7:39am On Jul 17, 2017
Mine is been up to a month now he sent me I haven't received. Thank God he was a close friend of mine.
Re: Tbc Not Reflected. Please Help by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:59am On Jul 17, 2017
(holds laugh)

1 Like

Re: Tbc Not Reflected. Please Help by MisterKings(m): 8:11am On Jul 17, 2017
grevotech:
Mine is been up to a month now he sent me I haven't received. Thank God he was a close friend of mine.

Wow. So how long is it supposed to be. Cos i read on the blog that if you contact them its likely his account will be blocked if he cant provide concrete evidence he did not sell it to you at a discount
Re: Tbc Not Reflected. Please Help by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 17, 2017
Lol

People still deal with TBC?

TBC is one of those coins they call "sh**t coin" in crypto world.

No founder, no white paper

And they claim price increase every day. Very funny.

People who bought TBC with their hard earned money never see anything yet.
Re: Tbc Not Reflected. Please Help by MisterKings(m): 1:16am On Jul 18, 2017
MisterKings:
So this craze abt tbc is everywhere and so i decided to key in just to see what this tbc is all about.

A friend of mine sent me some kringles of tbc since yesterday and up till now i have not seen it reflect in my tbc account. Is something wrong with the server? Because if na btc i for don see alert since.
How long do i wait before i see it.

Thanks

this is crazy o
Re: Tbc Not Reflected. Please Help by alezzy13: 1:51am On Jul 18, 2017
TBC
Re: Tbc Not Reflected. Please Help by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:43am On Jul 18, 2017
Sadusky:
Lol

People still deal with TBC?

TBC is one of those coins they call "sh**t coin" in crypto world.

No founder, no white paper

And they claim price increase every day. Very funny.

People who bought TBC with their hard earned money never see anything yet.

And them no dey gree say na scam them enter lol.
Re: Tbc Not Reflected. Please Help by skaqe: 8:56am On Jul 18, 2017
TBC is not a scam coin neither a sham coin, the problem u r having with unconfirmed transactions is due to the backlog upgrade the admin is having in preparation for the fiat exchange , as at yesterday, the unconfirmed transactions for a month old n more have bn canceled n the coins return to the senders wallet, those that mock TBC existence will soon regret not been part of the community when the exchange starts, remember TBC is just a year a some months old, contact for more info 08133721021, TBC rock

1 Like

Re: Tbc Not Reflected. Please Help by MisterKings(m): 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
skaqe:
TBC is not a scam coin neither a sham coin, the problem u r having with unconfirmed transactions is due to the backlog upgrade the admin is having in preparation for the fiat exchange , as at yesterday, the unconfirmed transactions for a month old n more have bn canceled n the coins return to the senders wallet, those that mock TBC existence will soon regret not been part of the community when the exchange starts, remember TBC is just a year a some months old, contact for more info 08133721021, TBC rock

Ok so what do i do now. Wait or ask for a refund of my cash i paid
Re: Tbc Not Reflected. Please Help by skaqe: 9:24am On Jul 20, 2017
MisterKings:

Ok so what do i do now. Wait or ask for a refund of my cash i paid
Ask the sender to check his wallet, the transaction would have been cancelled n the coins return to his wallet.

1 Like

Re: Tbc Not Reflected. Please Help by MisterKings(m): 4:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
skaqe:

Ask the sender to check his wallet, the transaction would have been cancelled n the coins return to his wallet.

He said it has displayed confirmed
Re: Tbc Not Reflected. Please Help by olushollys(m): 5:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
skaqe:
Thanks for your reassurance. Pls can you or if you know anyone that can buy my TBC kringles I need cash urgently. Thanks
Re: Tbc Not Reflected. Please Help by skaqe: 8:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
MisterKings:

He said it has displayed confirmed
Ask for the screenshot if he can provide it, that should serve as a solid prove rather than saying it verbally.
Re: Tbc Not Reflected. Please Help by MisterKings(m): 10:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
skaqe:

Ask for the screenshot if he can provide it, that should serve as a solid prove rather than saying it verbally.

No he is my good friend. He already showed me but it is still yet to reflected in mine

(1) (Reply)

Are There Any Genuine Investment Online This 2018 / Join The IDI Business Club And Enjoy Financial Freedom. / I Need To Open A Bank Acct But I Dnt Have An Id Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.