Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

I Feel Bad I ’m Not Into The Course I Spent Years Studying – Kiss Daniel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Feel Bad I ’m Not Into The Course I Spent Years Studying – Kiss Daniel (455 Views)

Ifu Ennada: I Spent N1M On Perfumes In One Week / Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her / BBNaija: Nina "Imo State Couldn't Recognize Me, I Feel Bad" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Bad I ’m Not Into The Course I Spent Years Studying – Kiss Daniel by Unlimited419: 8:13am On Jul 17, 2017

In an interview with Sunday Scope ,Woju crooner, Kiss Daniel, opened up on the greatest sacrifice he had to make in his life for his career. ;

He said he regrets not praticing what he spent five years of his life studying.

He said;

“I often say that dropping Engineering for music is the greatest sacrifice I made for my career. That’s because I studied water Engineering for five years and I graduated with a good result Many of my mates that we left school together are doing very well now, and sometimes, I feel bad that I’m not praticing the profession I devoted a lot of time and effort to study. If I was a praticing engineer, I’m that I would have gone very far by now. On the flip side though, I enjoy what am doing and I have never pictured myself doing a 9-5 job. Making music comes naturally to me and it makes me happy. So I have no regrets”

SOURCE =>>>> http://webvibez..co.ke/2017/07/i-feel-bad-that-i-m-not-practicing.html?m=1

CC; MISSYB3

FYNESTBOI

Re: I Feel Bad I ’m Not Into The Course I Spent Years Studying – Kiss Daniel by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:13am On Jul 17, 2017
Ok
Re: I Feel Bad I ’m Not Into The Course I Spent Years Studying – Kiss Daniel by wahles(m): 8:15am On Jul 17, 2017
Ok!
Re: I Feel Bad I ’m Not Into The Course I Spent Years Studying – Kiss Daniel by hungryboy(m): 8:17am On Jul 17, 2017
What he is basically saying is that he is a confused homo sapien
Re: I Feel Bad I ’m Not Into The Course I Spent Years Studying – Kiss Daniel by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:17am On Jul 17, 2017
that's what talent can do
Re: I Feel Bad I ’m Not Into The Course I Spent Years Studying – Kiss Daniel by danduj(m): 8:24am On Jul 17, 2017
Some courses just dey useless for naija.wtf is water engineering
Re: I Feel Bad I ’m Not Into The Course I Spent Years Studying – Kiss Daniel by Adedaniel211(m): 8:36am On Jul 17, 2017
I don hear
Re: I Feel Bad I ’m Not Into The Course I Spent Years Studying – Kiss Daniel by Tolexander: 9:16am On Jul 17, 2017

“I often say that dropping Engineering for music is the greatest sacrifice I made for my career. That’s because I studied water Engineering for five years and I graduated with a good result Many of my mates that we left school together are doing very well now, and sometimes, I feel bad that I’m not praticing the profession I devoted a lot of time and effort to study. If I was a praticing engineer, I’m that I would have gone very far by now.
Then quit music and join Water Corporation.
Or better set up a sachet water production.

Abi who this one dey complain to now?

(1) (Reply)

I Love Dancing And I Take It As An Exercise -dancing Senator,ademola Adeleke Say / The Definitive A-Z Encyclopedia Of Wizkid / Nigerian Entertainers Who Hawked Their Way To Stardom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.