Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Gov. Obiano To Run To Texas On Exile; Shocked By IPOB Election Boycott Momentum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Obiano To Run To Texas On Exile; Shocked By IPOB Election Boycott Momentum (1446 Views)

IPOB Election Boycott Campaign In Anambra (Photos) / Anambra Election: Voters Defy IPOB Election Boycott Order, Vote / Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Obiano To Run To Texas On Exile; Shocked By IPOB Election Boycott Momentum by Hopeful20100: 8:18am On Jul 17, 2017
Obiano To Run To Texas on Exile; Shocked By IPOB Election Boycott Momentum. A close source at the state government house has it that he has packed all his belongings to go on exile as he has come to the conclusion that IPOB momentum cannot be tamed; with recent invasion of rallies and hijack of his campaign machineries. Some of his campaign aides are accused of working underground for IPOB; they take money from him, and still give their hearts and support to IPOB. Another source said that he knows his end is near as Nnamdi Kanu has vowed to confidantes that Biafra when restored will try Obiano and all other murderers of Ipob members in public and Biafran state prosecutors will demand for death sentence. He added, wherever he runs to, he will tried in absentia and repatriated to face his sentence in Biafraland.

http://toppostng.com/2017/07/15/how-biafrans-disgraced-obiano-out-of-fegge-onitsha-insisting-on-no-election-in-biafra-land/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Obiano To Run To Texas On Exile; Shocked By IPOB Election Boycott Momentum by AntiWailer: 8:19am On Jul 17, 2017
Lol.

These clowns are very funny.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Obiano To Run To Texas On Exile; Shocked By IPOB Election Boycott Momentum by conductor1a: 8:19am On Jul 17, 2017
smiley
Re: Gov. Obiano To Run To Texas On Exile; Shocked By IPOB Election Boycott Momentum by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 17, 2017
Lol... grin
Re: Gov. Obiano To Run To Texas On Exile; Shocked By IPOB Election Boycott Momentum by Kingsley1000(m): 8:27am On Jul 17, 2017
HE SHOULD GO AND ENJOY HIS FIRST TENURE LOOT...NO ELECTION IN IGBOLAND
Re: Gov. Obiano To Run To Texas On Exile; Shocked By IPOB Election Boycott Momentum by DabLord: 9:11am On Jul 17, 2017
Igbos are coward.. This touts should come to north to do this nonsense
Re: Gov. Obiano To Run To Texas On Exile; Shocked By IPOB Election Boycott Momentum by attackgat: 9:16am On Jul 17, 2017
DabLord:
Igbos are coward..
This touts should come to north to do this nonsense

What has the North got to do with Biafra

11 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano To Run To Texas On Exile; Shocked By IPOB Election Boycott Momentum by DabLord: 9:22am On Jul 17, 2017
attackgat:

What has the North got to do with Biafra
Don't ask me,are not a nairalander.Every blessed day your kinsmen wish PMB(a northerner death)
Re: Gov. Obiano To Run To Texas On Exile; Shocked By IPOB Election Boycott Momentum by escohido1(m): 9:46am On Jul 17, 2017
DabLord:
Igbos are coward..
Are u did daft.what has the north got to do with the issue at hand.na was for u o.

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano To Run To Texas On Exile; Shocked By IPOB Election Boycott Momentum by ESDKING: 9:46am On Jul 17, 2017
Lolz

1 Like

Re: Gov. Obiano To Run To Texas On Exile; Shocked By IPOB Election Boycott Momentum by odomanis: 8:15am On Jul 18, 2017
DabLord:
Igbos are coward..

Is north their land ?

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano To Run To Texas On Exile; Shocked By IPOB Election Boycott Momentum by fergie001: 8:21am On Jul 18, 2017
DabLord:
Igbos are coward..
I am Igbo and might not support all the tactics of ipob,but nobody wishes Buhari dead.
The right to self-determination all over the world is negotiable,hence understand things are not working with the present structure which is audible to the deaf and visible to the blind.
We are Nigerians,and in fact Africans where wishing another death is sacrilege.
Common euthanasia the whites engage in usually,a lot of hospitals negate it.
Most of the people who wish Buhari dead are on NL because it is a faceless forum,and can say or do anything.
What we say is he can't do the job cos of his health,come home resign and manage your health.
Hope u und,and hope u do not wish easterners or NK death?

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano To Run To Texas On Exile; Shocked By IPOB Election Boycott Momentum by DabLord: 8:29am On Jul 18, 2017
fergie001:

I am Igbo and might not support all the tactics of ipob,but nobody wishes Buhari dead.
The right to self-determination all over the world is negotiable,hence understand things are not working with the present structure which is audible to the deaf and visible to the blind.
We are Nigerians,and in fact Africans where wishing another death is sacrilege.
Common euthanasia the whites engage in usually,a lot of hospitals negate it.
Most of the people who wish Buhari dead are on NL because it is a faceless forum,and can say or do anything.
What we say is he can't do the job cos of his health,come home resign and manage your health.
Hope u und,and hope u do not wish easterners or NK death?
I dont,but i hate every nairalander with passion that wish PMB death
Re: Gov. Obiano To Run To Texas On Exile; Shocked By IPOB Election Boycott Momentum by fergie001: 8:33am On Jul 18, 2017
DabLord:
I dont,but i hate every nairalander with passion that wish PMB death
Hate is too much a burden my dear.
Then what should I do to people like sarrki or ipobexposed?
No be to strangle dem?
This is social media,you will see the worst.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Obiano To Run To Texas On Exile; Shocked By IPOB Election Boycott Momentum by DabLord: 8:36am On Jul 18, 2017
fergie001:

Hate is too much a burden my dear.
Then what should I do to people like sarrki or ipobexposed?
No be to strangle dem?
This is social media,you will see the worst.
okay but what pains me most is that majorities of your kinsmen on nairalander live in yoruba land and they still have the audacity to abuse me.Is that fair
Re: Gov. Obiano To Run To Texas On Exile; Shocked By IPOB Election Boycott Momentum by fergie001: 8:49am On Jul 18, 2017
DabLord:
okay but what pains me most is that majorities of your kinsmen on nairalander live in yoruba land and they still have the audacity to abuse me.Is that fair
Hahahahahaha,
Very funny.
Now,let me ask you,would you say that your own kinsmen do not abuse me?
I live in Yoruba land,and spend almost all my life there,but your people still abuse me.
I have friends from all divides,and honestly,I have seen the good,bad and ugly from all.
Come to this forum for example,you see biased MODS,you see millions of monikers whose stock-in-trade is against the Igbo's,you see pro-Igbo comments deleted and all that.
But stay on topic,like I do,its the right of self I determination negotiable or not,?
If its d abuses,am sorry,it wouldn't stop,even though I think the MODS encourage it,an eye for an eye leave us all blind.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano To Run To Texas On Exile; Shocked By IPOB Election Boycott Momentum by DabLord: 8:58am On Jul 18, 2017
fergie001:

Hahahahahaha,
Very funny.
Now,let me ask you,would you say that your own kinsmen do not abuse me?
I live in Yoruba land,and spend almost all my life there,but your people still abuse me.
I have friends from all divides,and honestly,I have seen the good,bad and ugly from all.
Come to this forum for example,you see biased MODS,you see millions of monikers whose stock-in-trade is against the Igbo's,you see pro-Igbo comments deleted and all that.
But stay on topic,like I do,its the right of self I determination negotiable or not,?
If its d abuses,am sorry,it wouldn't stop,even though I think the MODS encourage it,an eye for an eye leave us all blind.
I'm sorry but how old are you
Re: Gov. Obiano To Run To Texas On Exile; Shocked By IPOB Election Boycott Momentum by fergie001: 9:09am On Jul 18, 2017
DabLord:
I'm sorry but how old are you
My bro,age na number
Old enough to know right from wrong,bro

1 Like

Re: Gov. Obiano To Run To Texas On Exile; Shocked By IPOB Election Boycott Momentum by DabLord: 9:13am On Jul 18, 2017
fergie001:

My bro,age na number
Old enough to know right from wrong,bro
I'm asking because majorities of nairalanders dont have a matured brain.
You're genius.
Re: Gov. Obiano To Run To Texas On Exile; Shocked By IPOB Election Boycott Momentum by fergie001: 9:14am On Jul 18, 2017
DabLord:
I'm asking because majorities of nairalanders dont have a matured brain.
You're genius.
Am a mere mortal,Sir

1 Like

Re: Gov. Obiano To Run To Texas On Exile; Shocked By IPOB Election Boycott Momentum by DabLord: 9:21am On Jul 18, 2017
fergie001:
Am a mere mortal,Sir
Re: Gov. Obiano To Run To Texas On Exile; Shocked By IPOB Election Boycott Momentum by DabLord: 9:21am On Jul 18, 2017
fergie001:
Am a mere mortal,Sir
Okay oo
Re: Gov. Obiano To Run To Texas On Exile; Shocked By IPOB Election Boycott Momentum by Notasyouthink: 10:07am On Jul 18, 2017
DabLord:
Igbos are coward..
To do what in the north exactly?? Is north biafran land?? Where is your sense??

(1) (Reply)

Angry Ipob Members Burns Down Another Dangote Truck And Steal Cement / 36 State Governors, The Universities They Attended And Course They Studied / Breaking.. Peter Obi Loses His LGA To APGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.