Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,638 members, 7,851,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:03 PM

My Daughter Is Sound And Well, I Lost One And I Won't Lose This One - Seyi Law - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Daughter Is Sound And Well, I Lost One And I Won't Lose This One - Seyi Law (330 Views)

Seyi Law Shows His House Interior, As He Shares New Photos Of His Daughter / Seyi Law: My Daughter Is Well, I've Lost One Before & Wouldn't Take Any Chance / Seyi Law Blasts 2 Men Who Said His Daughter Is Obese (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Daughter Is Sound And Well, I Lost One And I Won't Lose This One - Seyi Law by bbbabes1: 9:44am On Jul 17, 2017
Comedian Seyi Law has thanked fans for their support following his online banter with Kemi Olunloyo who has called his daughter fat and obese. We think it's high time these two adults stopped using the baby to stay relevant.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-Q5TWXVMGPdk/WWxA02eK64I/AAAAAAADuxY/u9ru0fazsEQh5WYGOh8Favgx12i8t0jfACLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/07/my-daughter-is-sound-and-well-i-lost.html

lalasticlala
Re: My Daughter Is Sound And Well, I Lost One And I Won't Lose This One - Seyi Law by dollytino4real(f): 10:28am On Jul 17, 2017
law should take his family of media to avoid bashing and biting from preying eyes,ears and mouth

(1) (Reply)

Tekno To Give Out N200k To Who Can Help Him Locate His Childhood Friend / NDIC Probes First Bank Over Sale Of Lead Merchant Bank Asset / See What This Blogger Wrote In The Race Of Getting Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.