Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

University Of Calabar Direct Entry Admission Help For Atleast Merit - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Calabar Direct Entry Admission Help For Atleast Merit (4196 Views)

University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam / Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities. / History Produces First Class In University Of Calabar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Calabar Direct Entry Admission Help For Atleast Merit by AGROHEALTH(m): 10:30am On Jul 17, 2017
Having been informed that the 2017 JAMB D.E form is ready for purchase and you are confused on which school to apply for and what course will accept you easily.
I will advice you to go for UNICAL. ,Here I can assist you with courses you can go for and you will be selected. And also help you follow it up. (For those that are far).
Note: you don't relax after purchasing D.E form. Because, JAMB sends names to the school, the school sends to the faculty and the faculty to the department.
The department now selects names and send it back to the school who finally sends it to JAMB for your admission letter.
This is to tell you that you need follow ups. Making sure your name reaches the department and creating relationship with the HOD and some officers who in turn guarantees you safe selection.
If you are interested kindly open www.educribe.com.ng and scroll down to "UNICAL ADMISSION" then select Direct entry option and follow the instructions therein.
This will help me serve you well to my best ability.
Thank you!
Re: University Of Calabar Direct Entry Admission Help For Atleast Merit by opera1(m): 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
I need ya whatsapp contact
Re: University Of Calabar Direct Entry Admission Help For Atleast Merit by AGROHEALTH(m): 1:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
opera1:
I need ya whatsapp contact
Currently offline
Re: University Of Calabar Direct Entry Admission Help For Atleast Merit by opera1(m): 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
Jux wish 2 apply for mls program 2ru DE @ d sku. Using MLT result
Re: University Of Calabar Direct Entry Admission Help For Atleast Merit by AGROHEALTH(m): 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
opera1:
Jux wish 2 apply for mls program 2ru DE @ d sku. Using MLT result
From which school?
Re: University Of Calabar Direct Entry Admission Help For Atleast Merit by opera1(m): 4:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
AGROHEALTH:
From which school?
College of health technology.
MLT is a middle Cadre level in d medical laboratory science profession.
MLT is Medical Laboratory Technician.
Re: University Of Calabar Direct Entry Admission Help For Atleast Merit by AGROHEALTH(m): 9:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
opera1:

College of health technology.

MLT is a middle Cadre level in d medical laboratory science profession.

MLT is Medical Laboratory Technician.
I know.
Are you in calabar?
Re: University Of Calabar Direct Entry Admission Help For Atleast Merit by opera1(m): 3:40am On Jul 18, 2017
No
Re: University Of Calabar Direct Entry Admission Help For Atleast Merit by AGROHEALTH(m): 10:04am On Jul 18, 2017
opera1:
No
Ok. I will lookout for that.
Re: University Of Calabar Direct Entry Admission Help For Atleast Merit by AGROHEALTH(m): 8:09am On Jul 22, 2017
Contact me for admission help.. UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR ONLY
Re: University Of Calabar Direct Entry Admission Help For Atleast Merit by optimumbuchi: 2:57am On Jul 25, 2017
AGROHEALTH:
Having been informed that the 2017 JAMB D.E form is ready for purchase and you are confused on which school to apply for and what course will accept you easily.
I will advice you to go for UNICAL. ,Here I can assist you with courses you can go for and you will be selected. And also help you follow it up. (For those that are far).
Note: you don't relax after purchasing D.E form. Because, JAMB sends names to the school, the school sends to the faculty and the faculty to the department.
The department now selects names and send it back to the school who finally sends it to JAMB for your admission letter.
This is to tell you that you need follow ups. Making sure your name reaches the department and creating relationship with the HOD and some officers who in turn guarantees you safe selection.
If you are interested kindly open www.educribe.com.ng and scroll down to "UNICAL ADMISSION" then select Direct entry option and follow the instructions therein.
Thank you!
Please can you drop your number
Re: University Of Calabar Direct Entry Admission Help For Atleast Merit by AGROHEALTH(m): 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2017
optimumbuchi:
Please can you drop your number
Re: University Of Calabar Direct Entry Admission Help For Atleast Merit by AGROHEALTH(m): 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2017
Don't give up. Try this and trust God
Re: University Of Calabar Direct Entry Admission Help For Atleast Merit by AGROHEALTH(m): 10:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
Modified
Re: University Of Calabar Direct Entry Admission Help For Atleast Merit by AGROHEALTH(m): 4:37am On Aug 18, 2017
AGROHEALTH:
Thank you!
Re: University Of Calabar Direct Entry Admission Help For Atleast Merit by AGROHEALTH(m): 3:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
AGROHEALTH:
Thank you!!
Re: University Of Calabar Direct Entry Admission Help For Atleast Merit by AGROHEALTH(m): 9:33am On Aug 25, 2017
AGROHEALTH:
Thank you!
Re: University Of Calabar Direct Entry Admission Help For Atleast Merit by AGROHEALTH(m): 4:41am On Sep 05, 2017
AGROHEALTH:
Thank you!.
Re: University Of Calabar Direct Entry Admission Help For Atleast Merit by Intel2(f): 5:52am On Sep 05, 2017
STUDY IN ISM ADONAI UNIVERSITY,COTONOU,BENIN REPUBLIC

Re: University Of Calabar Direct Entry Admission Help For Atleast Merit by AGROHEALTH(m): 11:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
AGROHEALTH:
Thank you!
Re: University Of Calabar Direct Entry Admission Help For Atleast Merit by AGROHEALTH(m): 11:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
AGROHEALTH:
This will help me serve you well to my best ability..
Thank you!
Re: University Of Calabar Direct Entry Admission Help For Atleast Merit by Clintoniwoloma(m): 10:31am On Oct 16, 2018
pls do I need to do NYSC before appling to UNICAL Direct entry to MBBS , im almost rounding up my BSC biochemistry in uniport

(1) (Reply)

Mansa Musa The Richest Man That Ever Live / If Only Exam Questions Could Be Asked This Way (Photo) / School Proprietress Set Ablazed By Her Drug Addict Son (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.