Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,803 members, 7,862,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:09 PM

Restaurateur Abducts His Widowed Employee’s 3 Children, Sells 2 Of Them (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Restaurateur Abducts His Widowed Employee’s 3 Children, Sells 2 Of Them (photos) (19930 Views)

Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) / Mother Stabs Her 3 Children To Death At Ahaba Awo Idemili, Imo (Graphic Photo / Two Ladies Fighting Publicly, Exchange Blows As Crowd Cheers Them (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Restaurateur Abducts His Widowed Employee’s 3 Children, Sells 2 Of Them (photos) by Emmalondon: 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
What is wrong with these igbo people sef?
Re: Restaurateur Abducts His Widowed Employee’s 3 Children, Sells 2 Of Them (photos) by ipobbigot7: 4:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
I knew it that the criminal must be from the potopoto republic.
Re: Restaurateur Abducts His Widowed Employee’s 3 Children, Sells 2 Of Them (photos) by Akinaukwa: 4:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
I always laugh in Swahili reading comments of tribal bigots throwing tantrums at each other forgetting that crime knows no tribe nor ethnic grouping. Poverty is bad. If the widow was gainfully employed she wouldn't fall into wrong and dangerous hands. I always advise married women to get a good job or business doing in case of any eventuality. She may not be fortunate to have good or caring inlaws.
Re: Restaurateur Abducts His Widowed Employee’s 3 Children, Sells 2 Of Them (photos) by henrimoto(m): 6:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
connectpoint:
Na wa oh...The kind of atrocities people commit on a daily...What's happening in this country? Are we back in the 18th century?
Why is the heart of man this wicked? ehn! Wickedness to his fellow man without the fear of God.

kai!!! no! no! no!!
Re: Restaurateur Abducts His Widowed Employee’s 3 Children, Sells 2 Of Them (photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 17, 2017
henrimoto:
Why is the heart of man this wicked? ehn! Wickedness to his fellow man without the fear of God.

kai!!! no! no! no!!

What bothers me thesedays is that maybe i'm stupid sha, but people think they can never be caught... that's what is appalling about today's crimes...Just look at that goat called Evans, living like a King....and this f00l here, sold ..may his lineage never be with people with grey hair, may his house never lack people that beg to eat, may people with leprous problems and broken legs not be scarce in this lineage.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra / Magajin Garin Daura Arrives Abuja, Received By President's ADC / Kidnappers Kill Man In Ebonyi, Tamper With Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.