Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 (35377 Views)

Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) / The G-Wagon 2019 Already Spotted In Lagos / Man Calls Out Customs Officers For Seizing The Lexus Jeep He Bought (pics (2) (3) (4)

Re: Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
Your life.
Re: Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 by erico2k2(m): 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
[quote author=newsynews post=58540297]https://twitter.com/steveagyei_/status/886556784248401920

The post containing the pictures below is currently getting a lot of likes and retweet on Twiiter. The guy in the pictures says he bought his dream car, a Mercedes Benz G-Wagon at age 24.

Awesome!

http://wotzup.ng/twitter-user-shows-g-wagon-bought-age-24/[/quote
you can buy any car abroad if you got good credit ratings though
Re: Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 by tobillionaire(m): 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
wire wire
Re: Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 by Namdeenero(m): 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
In other words you're telling us you're worth more than 50m...

Ok, Kidnappers go soon fall on you
Re: Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 by 0b10010011: 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
Ritualist!
Re: Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
why do people think every young guy who makes money early is a yahoo boy.... i meet a boy in benin city who makes at least 5million naira every month legitimately only.. am a witness to it

Re: Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 by Kendroid: 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
Chai, i don pass 24 still chasing my dream Bike cry cry

Re: Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
newsynews:
https://twitter.com/steveagyei_/status/886556784248401920

The post containing the pictures below is currently getting a lot of likes and retweet on Twiiter. The guy in the pictures says he bought his dream car, a Mercedes Benz G-Wagon at age 24.

Awesome!

http://wotzup.ng/twitter-user-shows-g-wagon-bought-age-24/

Good for him.

Let's hope people learn the lesson and ask him how he did it.

Not to start feeling bad about what they're yet to achieve at their current age

There's space for EVERYONE!
Re: Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 by ochardbaby(m): 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
ExpensiveG:

Abeg join me for your prayers..

even wheelbarrow I no fit buy cry

.gringrin

You have Eyes,hands to type ! Alhamdililah.
Re: Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 by sucess001(m): 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
leksmedia:
Wow, amazing, at such a young age, already manisfesting his dreams , congrats bro. This is just the beginning of your greatness. I love success stories .

For those that are posting negative comments just note that You can never attract what you despise , Every time you see a successful person you despise them , curse them and say all manner of negative words, and you still wonder why you are poor. Just note that you can never be successful if you hate successful people. It's just the law of nature.

And you don't think what led to the 'sucess' should be known?

Re: Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 by Gentkode(m): 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
If na clean hand u take get am, then i'm more than happy for you. congrats bro
Re: Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 by business4all: 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
Thisis2raw:
Then there is no excuse for me been broke. If he can make it at 24, me I can also make it tho am 26
when I critically look at the picture background, I realized the guy is in the US. Buying a car at 24 is not an achievement in the US. High school students of 18 year cruise their fine cars all over the place. He is not telling us he is not in Nigeria. Nobody tells you congratulations when you buy a car in the US. People younger than him are driving better cars.

Re: Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 by Adeoba10(m): 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
ExpensiveG:

Abeg join me for your prayers..

even wheelbarrow I no fit buy cry

.gringrin

Go meet Otorm abi watin b d governor name
Re: Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 by samsam4real: 1:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
Please fellow Nairalander i am in dare need of #5,000 to buy food stuffs, buy my electronics working tools.
I have been through a lot in recent time. May God bless any one who will help me.
My email is Samonline960@gmail.com
+2348131837680
Re: Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 by kkboy(m): 1:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
How did u make the money, inspire others with your success story.

Re: Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 by sauceEEP(m): 1:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
The car is.........................
Re: Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 by Fadiga24(m): 1:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
Girls will jump on this one without asking for his source of income.
Re: Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 by Lexusgs430: 1:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
Very easy to buy your dream car on finance........

Re: Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 by joenor(m): 1:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
My broda tell me the source of income.... I dey suspect u!
Re: Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
chuksbaby:
why do people think every young guy who makes money early is a yahoo boy....
lol, with the way the game dey rampant dis days, even under 15 dey the hustle. I am not hating oo, But is there any legit stuff someone can do in this present naija to buy such mob at 24? even if u dey manage ur papa conglomerate sef. I started working at age 24 with a very nice pay even with no responsibilities then( atleast i stil chop mumsy free food with free accommodation for more than a year) , yet i knw how long it took me to save up cash for a mob of 2.5million.
Re: Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 by collinsbaba(m): 1:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
madridguy:
So every money na yahuu yahuu money?

Keep asking..... Or visit ask.com
Re: Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 by emblem2d(m): 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
grin Bet9ja Have Paid at last
Re: Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
This is cool
Re: Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 by Loyalblak007(f): 1:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
free2ryhme:

So now the car no be issue na age be your problem abi?
If you get mind reveal your real and true age just like the guy did
Re: Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 17, 2017
chuksbaby:
why do people think every young guy who makes money early is a yahoo boy.... i meet a boy in benin city who makes at least 5million naira every month legitimately only.. am a witness to it
yea, it depends but definitely not at age 24. at my age even tho a bit young, i can bid for a private or govt contracts which can stil earn me like say 3M mnthly or as the case may be but when i was age 24, I was busy working my arse out, buying the trust of my ogas at d top then, making the contacts and connections.
I am still interested to knw what ur guy does that gives him 5m mnthly and what the Op does too

Re: Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 by Fact007(m): 2:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
Baba God if na honda baby boy give me this week...Amen
Re: Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 by miqos02(m): 2:06pm On Jul 17, 2017
madridguy:
Chai, ordinary bicycle I don't have kiss

Well, I will continue reciting Yaa Hayyu Ya Qayyum till you pave way for me too.

Happy for you bro. God bless your hustle more more.
I don't believe you
Re: Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 by Kkbugatti(m): 2:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
malificent:
24? Lol, EFCC fall on you

You are here shouting EFCC fall on you and if he calls you will rush down tongue...:: Stop hating my sister be it Yahoo or anythinguntil you confirm don't judge just be happy with others so your own miracle will follow
Re: Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 by OddBall(m): 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
Who's his father?,....If you buy a G.wagon by 24 which car will you buy at 40?
Re: Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 by Disneylady(f): 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
Castroii:
yea, it depends but definitely not at age 24. at my age even tho a bit young, i can bid for a private or govt contracts which can stil earn me like say 3M mnthly or as the case may be but when i was age 24, I was busy working my arse out, buying the trust of my ogas at d top then, making the contacts and connections.
I am still interested to knw what ur guy does that gives him 5m mnthly and what the Op does too
Don't mind them jare, na 14 years the guy start to dey work? Doesn't he have other commitments? What kind of work is he into? etc

See What Lagos Fuel Scarcity Made This Poor Man Do / High Tension Wire Falls On Tricycles In Port Harcourt (Photos) / 3 Porsche Panamera Convoy Carries 24 Gold Bars Worth £10m (₦5B) Across London