Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Munachi Abi Celebrates Her Dog’s Pregnancy With A Puppy Shower - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abi Celebrates Her Dog’s Pregnancy With A Puppy Shower (775 Views)

Munachi Abii Celebrates Her Dog’s Pregnancy With A Puppy Shower / Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This / Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Lip Ring (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munachi Abi Celebrates Her Dog’s Pregnancy With A Puppy Shower by Trendings: 10:59am On Jul 17, 2017
Ex beauty queen and singer, Munachi Abi took to her page to post photoshoots from her dog’s puppy shower and to celebrate her for being pregnant.

We wish her safe delivery!

More: http://www.linjust.com/munachi-abi-celebrates-dogs-pregnancy-puppy-shower.html

Re: Munachi Abi Celebrates Her Dog’s Pregnancy With A Puppy Shower by Ehiscotch(m): 11:02am On Jul 17, 2017
When you thought you have seen all the madness on social media? undecided

Re: Munachi Abi Celebrates Her Dog’s Pregnancy With A Puppy Shower by pyyxxaro: 11:04am On Jul 17, 2017
Very soon we go de see

# Pre-Burial shower cry #
Re: Munachi Abi Celebrates Her Dog’s Pregnancy With A Puppy Shower by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 17, 2017
Is she a singer? for the fact that she released a song with only 11 views on youtube in 10years does not make her a singer.

3 Likes

Re: Munachi Abi Celebrates Her Dog’s Pregnancy With A Puppy Shower by Papiikush: 11:07am On Jul 17, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Is she a singer? for the fact that she released a song with only 11 views on youtube in 10years does not make her a singer.
Nigga why? grin

3 Likes

Re: Munachi Abi Celebrates Her Dog’s Pregnancy With A Puppy Shower by ovaRAYted(m): 11:08am On Jul 17, 2017
sometimes i just wanna cry,wipe my eye,get my gun,shoot the originator..whenever i see things like this sad sad

but then again...wetin concern me!
Re: Munachi Abi Celebrates Her Dog’s Pregnancy With A Puppy Shower by ExpensiveG: 11:09am On Jul 17, 2017
Wetin be dis one undecided

mtcheew
Re: Munachi Abi Celebrates Her Dog’s Pregnancy With A Puppy Shower by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 17, 2017
Papiikush:

Nigga why? grin
hehe some people are attributing the word "singer" to munachi that is not fit for a backup singer in a local church choir, its quite annoying.
Re: Munachi Abi Celebrates Her Dog’s Pregnancy With A Puppy Shower by ExpensiveG: 11:11am On Jul 17, 2017
Dlordsamurai:

gringrin

Haba ..........

Re: Munachi Abi Celebrates Her Dog’s Pregnancy With A Puppy Shower by Ehiscotch(m): 11:15am On Jul 17, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
She is a beauty queen (former MBGN winner) cum Rapper cum Actress.
But you don't have to be wicked like this nau. grin
Re: Munachi Abi Celebrates Her Dog’s Pregnancy With A Puppy Shower by malificent(f): 11:36am On Jul 17, 2017
People are always looking for an excuse to spend money and take pictures for social media angry

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Fight A Man At A Club In Lagos For Snapping And Taking Picture Of Him / Yoruba Language : The Key To Mainstream Music In Nigeria / Lil Wayne Hospitalized As He Suffers Seizures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.