Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,240 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Opinion: Should Politicians Who Return The Money They Stole Be Pardon? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Should Politicians Who Return The Money They Stole Be Pardon? (672 Views)

10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria / Politicians Who Fell Out With Their Godfathers / I Know Politicians Who Have Suddenly Turned Billionaires – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Should Politicians Who Return The Money They Stole Be Pardon? by optional1(f): 11:40am On Jul 17, 2017
straight to the question

will you allow corrupt politicians to be pardon after they have return the money they stole??

To me, they shouldn't be pardon because a thief is a thief.
To Pardon them means Evans and all criminals should also be pardon

Your Opinions are welcome.
Sarrki Atiku2019 temitemi1 lalasticlala mynd44 HungerBAD miisy TonyeBarcanista
Re: Opinion: Should Politicians Who Return The Money They Stole Be Pardon? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:47am On Jul 17, 2017
of course not!!!
Pardoning them means setting a bad precedent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Should Politicians Who Return The Money They Stole Be Pardon? by optional1(f): 12:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
of course not!!!
Pardoning them means setting a bad precedent.

exactly but all those who have be caught where are they now
Re: Opinion: Should Politicians Who Return The Money They Stole Be Pardon? by optional1(f): 5:38pm On Jul 17, 2017
fredoooooo where have you been

dad robosky02 i have seriously missed you oh..

Femi4 u too join them

CaptPlanet where you dey

Where is lifezone247 is only on football i use to see him..

SmellingAnus been long i saw you, even though i saw you viewing my theard yesterday. Whats ur say?

Collinsmetricx hmmm where you

make una come talk una own
Re: Opinion: Should Politicians Who Return The Money They Stole Be Pardon? by SmellingAnus(m): 6:18pm On Jul 17, 2017
If they can return all their loot then I don't have much problem with them being pardoned but the million dollar question will be " how will one know if the looters have returned all their looted cash grin... Anyway, the Nigerian situation is so bad that realistically, it's better for the looters to be pardoned if it's ascertained that all their loot was returned, grin

Many are still free that should have probably been jailed and they end up using the looted cash to defend themselves and at the end in most cases, the person that looted is still smiling to the bank... grin
Re: Opinion: Should Politicians Who Return The Money They Stole Be Pardon? by lifezone247(m): 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
optional1:

Femi4 u too join them

CaptPlanet where you dey

SmellingAnus been long i saw you, even though i saw you viewing my theard yesterday. Whats ur say?

lols my dear I kuku dey low key.
Re: Opinion: Should Politicians Who Return The Money They Stole Be Pardon? by femi4: 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
optional1:
straight to the question

will you allow corrupt politicians to be pardon after they have return the money they stole??

To me, they shouldn't be pardon because a thief is a thief.
To Pardon them means Evans and all criminals should also be pardon

Your Opinions are welcome.
Sarrki Atiku2019 temitemi1 lalasticlala mynd44 HungerBAD miisy TonyeBarcanista
How many of our corrupt politicians are in jail today?

The judiciary is corrupt. If you take them to court, after 2-3yrs the case will die naturally. No money recovered, nobody imprisoned.

Why not grant them amnesty and recover 70-80% of the loot.
Encourage them to invest their loot back into the economy instead of keeping them in foreign Countries.
Re: Opinion: Should Politicians Who Return The Money They Stole Be Pardon? by optional1(f): 9:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
femi4:
How many of our corrupt politicians are in jail today?

The judiciary is corrupt. If you take them to court, after 2-3yrs the case will die naturally. No money recovered, nobody imprisoned.

Why not grant them amnesty and recover 70-80% of the loot.
Encourage them to invest their loot back into the economy instead of keeping them in foreign Countries.

encourage the same looters to invest their loot to our economy, our politician can't even do that. They are greed...
Re: Opinion: Should Politicians Who Return The Money They Stole Be Pardon? by femi4: 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
optional1:

encourage the same looters to invest their loot to our economy, our politician can't even do that. They are greed...
Its better than keeping the money outside the country since we can't enforce laws that ll make embezzlement of public funds unattractive
Re: Opinion: Should Politicians Who Return The Money They Stole Be Pardon? by optional1(f): 10:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
femi4:
Its better than keeping the money outside the country since we can't enforce laws that ll make embezzlement of public funds unattractive

you right but if one politician will be use as scapegoat others will learn and adjust but our judiciary isn't ready for that cos they (the politicians) seems to have bought them (the judiciaries) with their loots.

This makes it hard for the loots to be use to invest in our economy...

We need restructure of our country seriously...
Re: Opinion: Should Politicians Who Return The Money They Stole Be Pardon? by robosky02(m): 11:14am On Jul 18, 2017
optional1:

Femi4 u too join them

CaptPlanet where you dey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Should Politicians Who Return The Money They Stole Be Pardon? by CaptPlanet(m): 3:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
optional1:

Femi4 u too join them

CaptPlanet where you dey

My dear, your own wife material go do for up and down with cap.

I dey o. Hope you're good too.
Re: Opinion: Should Politicians Who Return The Money They Stole Be Pardon? by optional1(f): 5:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
CaptPlanet:

My dear, your own wife material go do for up and down with cap.

I dey o. Hope you're good too.

lolzz

i'm good dear, can't wait for season to start.
Re: Opinion: Should Politicians Who Return The Money They Stole Be Pardon? by CaptPlanet(m): 5:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
optional1:

lolzz

i'm good dear, can't wait for season to start.

I tell you dear, my weekends are so boooooooooooooooring!
Re: Opinion: Should Politicians Who Return The Money They Stole Be Pardon? by optional1(f): 5:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
CaptPlanet:

I tell you dear, my weekends are so boooooooooooooooring!

same here

and the worst school will vacate on tuesday... Everywhere will be dry like hell.
Re: Opinion: Should Politicians Who Return The Money They Stole Be Pardon? by CaptPlanet(m): 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
optional1:

same here

and the worst school will vacate on tuesday...
Everywhere will be dry like hell.

Not to worry, league will soon start.
Re: Opinion: Should Politicians Who Return The Money They Stole Be Pardon? by slimfit1(m): 7:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
Pard my ass we need to free people in our prisons too let everyone start afresh.
Re: Opinion: Should Politicians Who Return The Money They Stole Be Pardon? by optional1(f): 8:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
CaptPlanet:

Not to worry, league will soon start.

ok dear
Re: Opinion: Should Politicians Who Return The Money They Stole Be Pardon? by optional1(f): 8:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
slimfit1:
Pard my ass we need to free people in our prisons too let everyone start afresh.

lolz

na serious one oh

(1) (Reply)

Anybody Doubting Buhari's Recovery Is An Enemy Of Nigeria- APC Chieftain, Kpodoh / Buhari’s presidential advanced team just landed at Nnamdi Azikiwe airport / Quit Notice: Igbo Groups Blast Kalu For Hobnobbing With Arewa Youths.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.