Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,110 members, 7,835,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Shepherd Bushiri's Wife Buys Rolls Royce Ghost As Anniversary Gift For Him - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shepherd Bushiri's Wife Buys Rolls Royce Ghost As Anniversary Gift For Him (36390 Views)

Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) / Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) / Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Welcomed In Warri, Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shepherd Bushiri's Wife Buys Rolls Royce Ghost As Anniversary Gift For Him by free2ryhme: 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
grin

Pastor flexing more than the pastored

Is ok, !
Re: Shepherd Bushiri's Wife Buys Rolls Royce Ghost As Anniversary Gift For Him by harizonal123(m): 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
Even Jesus didn' have any earthly possession.
All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not.
- Apostle paul
Re: Shepherd Bushiri's Wife Buys Rolls Royce Ghost As Anniversary Gift For Him by TaiKuun(m): 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
tobillionaire:
olosho wife lipsrsealed
I pray you have sense before you clock 30. Cause after that, no hope again.
Re: Shepherd Bushiri's Wife Buys Rolls Royce Ghost As Anniversary Gift For Him by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
They look good together, I see the joy and not even the ride... jeez

1 Like

Re: Shepherd Bushiri's Wife Buys Rolls Royce Ghost As Anniversary Gift For Him by 0b10010011: 1:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
chynie:
pastor dey enjoy
member dey suffer
dey shout amen amen amen

Fela is a prophet

He was a prophet

Majority thought he was mad when he made those statements!

1 Like

Re: Shepherd Bushiri's Wife Buys Rolls Royce Ghost As Anniversary Gift For Him by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
pocohantas:
Enemies won't be happy.
Enemies will say it's the man's money she used to buy it.
Because enemies only get boxers and singlets.
Ignore enemies...

Congrats to him.
The wife his hot.
Stop talking Poo if watch most of those african prophets Channels , you wont be saying this nonsense

1 Like

Re: Shepherd Bushiri's Wife Buys Rolls Royce Ghost As Anniversary Gift For Him by Kobicove(m): 1:58pm On Jul 17, 2017
He bought the car himself and his wife pretended to gift it to him so as to deflect attention about the real source of the money that was used to pay for it undecided

Religion is big business in Africa!

2 Likes

Re: Shepherd Bushiri's Wife Buys Rolls Royce Ghost As Anniversary Gift For Him by TinaAnita(f): 1:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
Product of tithe and offering.
Jesus is coming soon pastor, enjoy while it last
Re: Shepherd Bushiri's Wife Buys Rolls Royce Ghost As Anniversary Gift For Him by Omooniya1: 2:04pm On Jul 17, 2017
congratulations sir!!!
Re: Shepherd Bushiri's Wife Buys Rolls Royce Ghost As Anniversary Gift For Him by sirwilson(m): 2:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
Re: Shepherd Bushiri's Wife Buys Rolls Royce Ghost As Anniversary Gift For Him by Chiccly(f): 2:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
Just thinking aloud...'Where did she get the money from?"

God save our souls!

Wetin God go judge plenty nwanne!
Re: Shepherd Bushiri's Wife Buys Rolls Royce Ghost As Anniversary Gift For Him by Nnwannsukka(m): 2:06pm On Jul 17, 2017
Are we sure that we are not loosing it,? for christ sake pastors and their wife should potray a bit of christainity in them, just take a look at what this pastors wife is wearing and meanwhile he bought a rolls royce ghost for the husband and i bet, My right arm that there are some members in that church that will not be able to feed that very day, but yet splashing milloons on ordinary car and still collect tithes and offering from those poor ones.
Fear God
Hav we lost yhe tase?

#OPINION

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shepherd Bushiri's Wife Buys Rolls Royce Ghost As Anniversary Gift For Him by oyienootieno: 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
braine:
Where did she get the money from?

That is a billion $ question...
Re: Shepherd Bushiri's Wife Buys Rolls Royce Ghost As Anniversary Gift For Him by GistFullGround: 2:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
Where did she get the money from?
The husband bought it and told the wife to say "Happy Birthday".
THIEVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Shepherd Bushiri's Wife Buys Rolls Royce Ghost As Anniversary Gift For Him by seunfape(m): 2:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
Either you be pastor wife or , olosho na olosho
Re: Shepherd Bushiri's Wife Buys Rolls Royce Ghost As Anniversary Gift For Him by maxmillions: 2:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
KingsoBabaTips:
This Guy , Eubert Angel , Makandiwa are all the same Fake Prophets who claim to host Miracle Money Crusade and Fake Works ... Infact Nigerian Pastors dey learn work for where those Guys dey o ......
stop sayin that ...this are great men of God,befor the grace they carry work on you
Re: Shepherd Bushiri's Wife Buys Rolls Royce Ghost As Anniversary Gift For Him by Charly68: 2:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
The gift of a man makes room for him...this is your season my pastor...keep reigning and let your adversaries keep grumbling ..na them Sabi.
Re: Shepherd Bushiri's Wife Buys Rolls Royce Ghost As Anniversary Gift For Him by oyienootieno: 2:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
Don't want to be a religious judge, so I diverted my attention to the messenger. They both look fresh, the pastor looks like that cripple gospel singer in yoruba.
Re: Shepherd Bushiri's Wife Buys Rolls Royce Ghost As Anniversary Gift For Him by ashawopikin(m): 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
pocohantas:
Enemies won't be happy.
Ignore enemies...

Congrats to him.
The wife is hot.

Re: Shepherd Bushiri's Wife Buys Rolls Royce Ghost As Anniversary Gift For Him by Aragon: 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
pocohantas:
Enemies won't be happy.
Ignore enemies...

Congrats to him.
The wife is hot.

Pls what has Enemies got to do with this?
Re: Shepherd Bushiri's Wife Buys Rolls Royce Ghost As Anniversary Gift For Him by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
maxmillions:
stop sayin that ...this are great men of God,befor the grace they carry work on you
come keep mute , this guys dey eat with devil .. All their miracles are fake ...

2 Likes

Re: Shepherd Bushiri's Wife Buys Rolls Royce Ghost As Anniversary Gift For Him by win3k: 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
Klington:
with the level of hunger in that country. Chai people get mind oo

Hunger in Africa is mostly caused by people having children they cannot feed, not their problem

1 Like

Re: Shepherd Bushiri's Wife Buys Rolls Royce Ghost As Anniversary Gift For Him by AntiWailer: 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
lol.

That fraudster.

What is Mummy GO's occupation ?
Re: Shepherd Bushiri's Wife Buys Rolls Royce Ghost As Anniversary Gift For Him by taiwoleye(m): 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
Their brains need factory settings
Re: Shepherd Bushiri's Wife Buys Rolls Royce Ghost As Anniversary Gift For Him by pinkyruledworld(m): 2:28pm On Jul 17, 2017
SP the ghost
Re: Shepherd Bushiri's Wife Buys Rolls Royce Ghost As Anniversary Gift For Him by Johnnyessence(m): 2:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
The same prophet shepherd bushiri that has 27 diamond mines in all the african countries. Abeg he get investment all over. The same prophet that has university of Agriculture in south sudan. The same prophet that has university in south Africa. The same prophet that has Gold mines and diamond mines in south Africa. The same prophet that has 3 private jets in south Africa. The same prophet that has telecommunication company in south Africa. The same prophet that has shipping company. It is grace and hard work. He has groomed series of young billionaires that forbes recorded this year alone. He's endowed with grace of wealth. All is well.
Re: Shepherd Bushiri's Wife Buys Rolls Royce Ghost As Anniversary Gift For Him by Investnow2017: 2:37pm On Jul 17, 2017
Pastor CEO, mummy GO is Treasurer! People are still asking who bought the car?
Re: Shepherd Bushiri's Wife Buys Rolls Royce Ghost As Anniversary Gift For Him by babz21(m): 2:37pm On Jul 17, 2017
yeanka007:
Pope na enjoyment...
pastor na miliki grin
yeanka007:
Pope na enjoyment...
pastor na miliki
Re: Shepherd Bushiri's Wife Buys Rolls Royce Ghost As Anniversary Gift For Him by selfmadeboss: 2:38pm On Jul 17, 2017
and some people go say yahoo no be work?
i would Bleep that biatch anytime
Re: Shepherd Bushiri's Wife Buys Rolls Royce Ghost As Anniversary Gift For Him by grandeoj09(m): 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
tobillionaire:
olosho wife lipsrsealed

Seconded , what does she do for a living ?
Re: Shepherd Bushiri's Wife Buys Rolls Royce Ghost As Anniversary Gift For Him by doctokwus: 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
All I see is a Ghost in the title thread,I can't see any Gift
Re: Shepherd Bushiri's Wife Buys Rolls Royce Ghost As Anniversary Gift For Him by perdollar(m): 3:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
I wish I can kill religion. God!!! some ppl have adulterated u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs / Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos / Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.