Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,648 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Daniel Ademinokan Hints That Doris Simeon Abused & Violated Him Mentally - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniel Ademinokan Hints That Doris Simeon Abused & Violated Him Mentally (23098 Views)

Daniel Ademinokan: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Stella Damasus & Our Encounter / Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) / Stella Damasus Wears Daniel Ademinokan’s Shirt & She Slays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Ademinokan Hints That Doris Simeon Abused & Violated Him Mentally by MarieSucre(f): 4:19pm On Jul 26, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Yeah.
I sucked devil's dick for only 1 minute but your cock sucking parents who are addicted to sucking dicks chased me away

I love how you kept your family business alive (dick sucking) even though your parents are dead, they will be proud of you

Hungry rat

Your so experienced that you started sucking ducks with people's parents. Osheyy Phd in sucking dicks.
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Hints That Doris Simeon Abused & Violated Him Mentally by Addicted2Women: 4:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
MarieSucre:

Your so experienced that you started sucking ducks with people's parents. Osheyy Phd in sucking dicks.

But your dad use to put his dick in your mouth when you were a little kid
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Hints That Doris Simeon Abused & Violated Him Mentally by MarieSucre(f): 2:04pm On Jul 27, 2017
Addicted2Women:

But your dad use to put his dick in your mouth when you were a little kid

Well said like someone who is used to sucking his dad's dick.

You must be gay or why else are you obsessed with sucking dick.

Please place your number here so I can tag Nairaland gays for you.
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Hints That Doris Simeon Abused & Violated Him Mentally by Addicted2Women: 5:18pm On Jul 27, 2017
MarieSucre:

Well said like someone who is used to sucking his dad's dick.

You must be gay or why else are you obsessed with sucking dick.

Please place your number here so I can tag Nairaland gays for you.

You ain't sleek enough.

Why do you need to connect gay guys to your dead father ??

Just leave him out of this, he's had enough dicks in his ass when he was here
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Hints That Doris Simeon Abused & Violated Him Mentally by MarieSucre(f): 6:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
Addicted2Women:

You ain't sleek enough.

Why do you need to connect gay guys to your dead father ??

Just leave him out of this, he's had enough dicks in his ass when he was here

Again about dick sucking. You don't need to over emphasize it. We know you like it. Stop with the the attention seeking and continue stuffing dicks in your mouth ok.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

J Martins Weds Nnezi In Lagos / Jnr Pope And Wife Welcome A Baby Boy, Prince Jaden Today / Alibaba Recounts His Encounter With A "Stubborn" Female Roaduser In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.