Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Olamide Makes Billboard Debut With His "Summer Body" Song - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Makes Billboard Debut With His "Summer Body" Song (32769 Views)

Burna Boy’s Album, ‘african Giant’ Makes Billboard 50 Best Album Of 2019 / Olamide Makes First Tweet After Announcing The Death Of His Mum / Olamide Makes Billboard Debut With His “summer Body” Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Makes Billboard Debut With His "Summer Body" Song by jonbellion(m): 7:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
JamieHotSource:
YBNL Boss, Olamide has made his Billboard Debut with his "Summer Body" song featuring Davido.

I don't like the song, but Big Up's to Olamide though. Who says he can't be recognised internationally?

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/olamide-makes-billboard-debut-with-his.html

fucking lie
Billboard doesn't refresh until Tuesday
Plus unforgettable is currently in top 20 and still getting heavy airplay so out won't drop that bad
Niggas be lying through they teeth
Re: Olamide Makes Billboard Debut With His "Summer Body" Song by yanjutomi(m): 7:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
donblade85555:
its there, I just checked billboard twitter
http://www.billboard.com/charts/hot-100
Re: Olamide Makes Billboard Debut With His "Summer Body" Song by jonbellion(m): 7:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
sunshineV:
39?
it's not even on the top 100
There are over 10 billboard charts but it's not on the main top 100 chart. Plus billboard doesn't refresh till Tuesday
There's something fishy going on
angry
Re: Olamide Makes Billboard Debut With His "Summer Body" Song by yanjutomi(m): 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
hollyfat:

Which part of the chart are you checking?
http://www.billboard.com/charts/hot-100 where is it?
Re: Olamide Makes Billboard Debut With His "Summer Body" Song by jonbellion(m): 7:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
oyoyoyo:
guys it's on Twitter Top Tracks

http://www.billboard.com/charts/twitter-top-tracks
you see!
It can't be on the main top 100
That means it's the most trending songs on twitter not that it's actually being streamed heavily and bought
MODS please correct this trash
You are misleading people
angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Makes Billboard Debut With His "Summer Body" Song by Themandator: 7:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
freaklesschild:
oh really anyway , billboard is billboard , is it not what wizkid celebrate alot

Why is it that an album will be at the very top on iTunes store US and none of the song in it will be on us top 10?
Re: Olamide Makes Billboard Debut With His "Summer Body" Song by LazyNairalander(m): 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
I heard ikorodu residents are looking for him.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Makes Billboard Debut With His "Summer Body" Song by RealHaute: 7:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
Nikbaebrown:
Am Seriously Not Understanding Why The Black-skinned African Man Is Easily Fricked With Recognitions From The Outside World, Meanwhile Those Persons Dnt Seem To Give A Hoot About Us. Take The Bollywood; The Chinese Entertainment Industry For Instance, They Are Content With Their Movies And Music Video's Etc Without Playing A Second Fiddle To Hollywood And The Rest Of The World. The Chinese People Appreciate Their Own And Thats Why They Are Soaring Higher. Jackie-chan Has Featured In Leading Roles With Several Top Actors Frm Foreign Entertainment Industries Around The World Without Even Soliciting For Their Attention And Recognition. Today Jackie-chan Is Arguably The Most Popular Actor In The World. Baba fela never went international, but hez more respected/popular than wizkid,dbanj and the rest put together. If You Dnt Hold Your Own Initaitives In High Esteem, Who Will?? NIGERIANS SHOULD LEARN FROM THE CHINESE.

Jackie Chan moved to Hollywood. Smh!
Re: Olamide Makes Billboard Debut With His "Summer Body" Song by Galacious1: 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
braceurself:
Lol, listening to 3 doors down, no time for olamide.
Here Without You is my all time jam
Re: Olamide Makes Billboard Debut With His "Summer Body" Song by emzeezlee(m): 7:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
StarPlayer:
The Olamide of 2017 can't be compared to the one of 2012/2013, likewise Davido and Wizkid. This shows that the Nigerian music industry is gradually dieing. In the next 10 years it will be RIP
10year lohun lohun...u no even tok xay 5yrs
Re: Olamide Makes Billboard Debut With His "Summer Body" Song by jelil01: 7:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
jonbellion:
you see!
That means it's the most trending songs on twitter not that it's actually being streamed heavily and bought
angry
choi. I pray make God give me hater like u. Make my matter dey pepper am for body like dis...
Re: Olamide Makes Billboard Debut With His "Summer Body" Song by LOVEGINO(m): 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Oh, that noise maker.. Ok
babe u called olamide noise a maker? I hope say u dey make naija proud sha. Well, without haters, person no go make am sha.
Re: Olamide Makes Billboard Debut With His "Summer Body" Song by KingRex1(m): 8:18pm On Jul 17, 2017
yanjutomi:
na lie op. na u Photoshop am? U think say na easy thing No 39 for where...... maybe for AFRICAN chart
Exactly.. Cus I rushed to billboard too but cudnt find it

1 Like

Re: Olamide Makes Billboard Debut With His "Summer Body" Song by project4OO: 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
Nikbaebrown:
Am Seriously Not Understanding Why The Black-skinned African Man Is Easily Fricked With Recognitions From The Outside World, Meanwhile Those Persons Dnt Seem To Give A Hoot About Us. Take The Bollywood; The Chinese Entertainment Industry For Instance, They Are Content With Their Movies And Music Video's Etc Without Playing A Second Fiddle To Hollywood And The Rest Of The World. The Chinese People Appreciate Their Own And Thats Why They Are Soaring Higher. Jackie-chan Has Featured In Leading Roles With Several Top Actors Frm Foreign Entertainment Industries Around The World Without Even Soliciting For Their Attention And Recognition. Today Jackie-chan Is Arguably The Most Popular Actor In The World. Baba fela never went international, but hez more respected/popular than wizkid,dbanj and the rest put together. If You Dnt Hold Your Own Initaitives In High Esteem, Who Will?? NIGERIANS SHOULD LEARN FROM THE CHINESE.

Indeed Nigerians have a lot to learn from the Chinese. The increasing urge for western validation is unhealthy.
Re: Olamide Makes Billboard Debut With His "Summer Body" Song by gideon1971(m): 8:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
yanjutomi:
na lie op. na u Photoshop am? U think say na easy thing No 39 for where...... maybe for AFRICAN chart
exactly just checked and didnt see it.
Re: Olamide Makes Billboard Debut With His "Summer Body" Song by ftosino(m): 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
Maybe Its Cos The Video Was Shot In Miami
Re: Olamide Makes Billboard Debut With His "Summer Body" Song by TruthTrulyHurts: 9:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
TeamSimple:
Widkid and Davido , the local version of MESSI AND RONALDO asź ₩s lickers

Listen to "Summer Body" by The Dream... now that is music!
Re: Olamide Makes Billboard Debut With His "Summer Body" Song by KxngKrypt(m): 9:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
Olamide debuted on the TWITTER CHARTS not the general billboard charts. It ranks the trending songs on twitter in real time. That's Not such a big deal. Maleek berry was there yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Makes Billboard Debut With His "Summer Body" Song by TruthTrulyHurts: 9:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
jonbellion:
you see!
angry

Listen to "Summer Body" by The Dream... now that is music!
Re: Olamide Makes Billboard Debut With His "Summer Body" Song by demefa(m): 9:38pm On Jul 17, 2017
donblade85555:
its in "us billboard Twitter" check it online
fake US Twitter Billboard made by Nigerians. Mind u diz chart is nt d real Billboard diz jst Twitter chart
Re: Olamide Makes Billboard Debut With His "Summer Body" Song by yungmoney447(m): 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
Kudos to baddo...not until you feature drake that did not even come closer before you get recognise international.
Re: Olamide Makes Billboard Debut With His "Summer Body" Song by Chinagurum1995(m): 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
Good one ooooo grin
Re: Olamide Makes Billboard Debut With His "Summer Body" Song by nextstep(m): 9:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
Smh.. I thought this was real Billboard
No shade on Baddo because I know he deserves to be on the Billboards... I just wish the OP explained better.
Re: Olamide Makes Billboard Debut With His "Summer Body" Song by dubene: 10:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
StarPlayer:
The Olamide of 2017 can't be compared to the one of 2012/2013, likewise Davido and Wizkid. This shows that the Nigerian music industry is gradually dieing. In the next 10 years it will be RIP

Nonsense
Re: Olamide Makes Billboard Debut With His "Summer Body" Song by Gablo500(m): 10:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
JamieHotSource:
YBNL Boss, Olamide has made his Billboard Debut with his "Summer Body" song featuring Davido.

I don't like the song, but Big Up's to Olamide though. Who says he can't be recognised internationally?

Just checked what I believe is billboard top 100 I c no Olamide am his fan dou n will love to c his song there too..... Send link for ProoF

Re: Olamide Makes Billboard Debut With His "Summer Body" Song by donblade85555(m): 10:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
demefa:
fake US Twitter Billboard made by Nigerians. Mind u diz chart is nt d real Billboard diz jst Twitter chart
it is not made by Nigerian, it is us billboard twitter chart... check it online and see...una nor go verify news.....
Re: Olamide Makes Billboard Debut With His "Summer Body" Song by donblade85555(m): 10:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
KingRex1:

Exactly.. Cus I rushed to billboard too but cudnt find it
its billboard twitter chart and not billboard hot 100.....just Google billiard twitter chart and you will see it
Re: Olamide Makes Billboard Debut With His "Summer Body" Song by loud1: 11:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
Dis is Photoshop nah undecided
Re: Olamide Makes Billboard Debut With His "Summer Body" Song by kola145(m): 12:09am On Jul 18, 2017
op u r dense 4 misleading d gullible ones on this thread.. its on the Twitter chart not Hot 100

Re: Olamide Makes Billboard Debut With His "Summer Body" Song by demefa(m): 2:00am On Jul 18, 2017
donblade85555:
it is not made by Nigerian, it is us billboard twitter chart... check it online and see...una nor go verify news.....
Twitter no get Billboard, call it Twitter chart
Re: Olamide Makes Billboard Debut With His "Summer Body" Song by Boyooosa(m): 7:49am On Jul 18, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Oh, that noise maker.. Ok
HE CAN BUY YOU OVER AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR OTHER NEEDS. HE CAN EVEN HELP YOU BECAUSE HE HAS MADE IT THRU HIS TALENT (NOISE MAKING) BUT YOU, AM NOTICING YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME HERE THRU BEING JEALOUS OF SOMEBODY THAT IS BIGGER THAN YOU AND YOUR SPONSORS.
Re: Olamide Makes Billboard Debut With His "Summer Body" Song by donblade85555(m): 7:52am On Jul 18, 2017
demefa:
Twitter no get Billboard, call it Twitter chart
bros abeg check billboard.com/charts/twitter-top-tracks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nkem Owoh, Funke Akindele And Kate Henshaw Pictured Together / Halima Abubakar Donates $2000 To Sosoliso Crash Survivor (photo) / Olakunle Churchill Wishes Tonto Dikeh "Happy Mother's Day"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.