Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Halima Abubakar Has Complications From Fibroid - Isah Abubakar, Brother (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar Has Complications From Fibroid - Isah Abubakar, Brother (Photo) (35312 Views)

American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture / Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy / Bbnaija: Tboss Arrives Nigeria, Pictured With Her Brother (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halima Abubakar Has Complications From Fibroid - Isah Abubakar, Brother (Photo) by yaegay: 6:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
Ok
Re: Halima Abubakar Has Complications From Fibroid - Isah Abubakar, Brother (Photo) by kinguwem: 6:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
Myomectomy is done succesfully in Nigerian hospitals. Even in abroad complications can occur. Why the rush to India?
Re: Halima Abubakar Has Complications From Fibroid - Isah Abubakar, Brother (Photo) by jacyhelen(f): 6:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
czaratwork:
Healing

it shall take place in Jesus name,Amen.
Re: Halima Abubakar Has Complications From Fibroid - Isah Abubakar, Brother (Photo) by jacyhelen(f): 6:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
chimah3:
Wish her quick recovery.

me too
Re: Halima Abubakar Has Complications From Fibroid - Isah Abubakar, Brother (Photo) by jacyhelen(f): 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
Egalitarian1:
Thanks for your revelations. Buhari brothers should do the needful

leave buba naaaa
Re: Halima Abubakar Has Complications From Fibroid - Isah Abubakar, Brother (Photo) by jacyhelen(f): 6:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
perdollar:
looooooool.God catch u. common fibriod u too travel like one useless president. oyibo no sabi treat fibriod bc fibriod dey rare for there place. even resident doctors for naija fit handle am wells. wasted money, wasted president. qoute me if u r useless to ds country

you want her to take agbo and monkey tail
Re: Halima Abubakar Has Complications From Fibroid - Isah Abubakar, Brother (Photo) by obidaddy: 6:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
Yes I ll a little harsh. That lady forgot she is from Kogi state, famous for their j***. Childishly posted about her surgery even when not fully recuperate. May be to attarct another maga to subsidize her medical tourism voyage to India. At her age she ought to known certain things are private. I guess she wants to trends at all cost with whatever possible.
Re: Halima Abubakar Has Complications From Fibroid - Isah Abubakar, Brother (Photo) by jacyhelen(f): 6:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
She is healed in Jesus name,Amen..Let her have faith!!!
Re: Halima Abubakar Has Complications From Fibroid - Isah Abubakar, Brother (Photo) by room089: 6:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
Never knew she has been sick!

God Almighty please heal your daughter
Re: Halima Abubakar Has Complications From Fibroid - Isah Abubakar, Brother (Photo) by Themandator: 6:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
chiomarita:
The actress' younger brother, Isah took to her IG page to reveal that his sister is suffering from fibroid complications. He also thanked her colleague Tonto 'Poko' Dikeh for her support and the first lady of Kogi state, Mrs Rashidat Bello...

He wrote: 'On behalf of our big sister,we want to thank everyone who called,commented and prayed for her.we all are grateful.And to Aunty Tonto for being a good friend and for always being there..And to her mentor and guidance The First Lady of Kogi state @rashidayahayabello for being an example of love,and kindness towards our sister who had complications from fibroid.We love and pray for God to keep uplifting you for all you do for every one.For being a mother to our sister.Your kindness will never go in vain. Written by @itsyungissy Isah Abubakar....

http://www.goldenpearlmediang.com/2017/07/finally-what-is-killing-actress-halima.html

You ought to accompany the post with a picture of her in her heydays because I don't know her and can't start a Google search right now
Re: Halima Abubakar Has Complications From Fibroid - Isah Abubakar, Brother (Photo) by misspineapple(f): 7:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
May u b healed in Jesus name...Amen
Re: Halima Abubakar Has Complications From Fibroid - Isah Abubakar, Brother (Photo) by ExInferis(m): 7:18pm On Jul 17, 2017
Sick in bed but still taking selfies
Re: Halima Abubakar Has Complications From Fibroid - Isah Abubakar, Brother (Photo) by PrettyGaby(f): 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
lepasharon:
Due to those damn relaxers Nigerian women can't stop putting in their hair
Don't mind them. Last time, I told someone that relaxers were a contributing factor, she nearly bit my head off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar Has Complications From Fibroid - Isah Abubakar, Brother (Photo) by stilldoingokay(f): 7:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
AuroraB:
Kogi state has 3 first ladies duuuuuuuuurh undecided

I pity for my state wallahi
Re: Halima Abubakar Has Complications From Fibroid - Isah Abubakar, Brother (Photo) by Ventrue: 7:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
THIS IS SERIOUS MATTER ONLY GOD CAN SOLVE ALTER IS THE PROBLEM RUSH HER TO TB JOSHUA OR PROPHET JEREMIAH or PASTOR CHRIST OKAFOR please avoid charlatans. HOLY SPIRIT IS WAITING FOR HER TO BE DELIVERED BY ANY OF THE ABOVE PASTOR. GLORY BE TO GOD. Amen
Re: Halima Abubakar Has Complications From Fibroid - Isah Abubakar, Brother (Photo) by modupeleke(f): 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
Get well soon.
Re: Halima Abubakar Has Complications From Fibroid - Isah Abubakar, Brother (Photo) by idu1(m): 8:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
Bismilah shafi...
Re: Halima Abubakar Has Complications From Fibroid - Isah Abubakar, Brother (Photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
I proclaim healing into your life
Re: Halima Abubakar Has Complications From Fibroid - Isah Abubakar, Brother (Photo) by femi4: 10:00pm On Jul 17, 2017
lepasharon:
Due to those damn relaxers Nigerian women can't stop putting in their hair
village girl....na relaxer dey cause fibroid
Re: Halima Abubakar Has Complications From Fibroid - Isah Abubakar, Brother (Photo) by lepasharon(f): 10:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
femi4:
village girl....na relaxer dey cause fibroid

Not necessarily, but there is a link between using hair relaxers and fibroids in black women.

There is a high incidence of fibroids in black women.

So maybe you are the village boy.
Re: Halima Abubakar Has Complications From Fibroid - Isah Abubakar, Brother (Photo) by femi4: 10:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
lepasharon:

Not necessarily, but there is a link between using hair relaxers and fibroids in black women.

There is a high incidence of fibroids in black women.

So maybe you are the village boy.
Maybe you need to check the definition of fibroids

Fibroids are abnormal growths that develop in or on a woman's uterus. Sometimes, these tumors become quite large and cause severe abdominal pain and heavy periods.

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Has Complications From Fibroid - Isah Abubakar, Brother (Photo) by lepasharon(f): 10:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
femi4:
Maybe you need to check the definition of fibroids

Fibroids are abnormal growths that develop in or on a woman's uterus. Sometimes, these tumors become quite large and cause severe abdominal pain and heavy periods.

And?

Maybe YOU need to actually look up the LINK btn hair relaxers and fibroids in BLACK WOMEN before spewing ur ignorance here.
Re: Halima Abubakar Has Complications From Fibroid - Isah Abubakar, Brother (Photo) by AdeKamal(m): 12:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
Na wa oo..
May God guide us and grant us sound health and righteousness
Re: Halima Abubakar Has Complications From Fibroid - Isah Abubakar, Brother (Photo) by AdeKamal(m): 12:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
Na wa oo..
May God guide us and grant us sound health and righteousness

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola's Relationship Sets Twitter On Fire / Photo Of Tonto Dikeh And Adama Indimi / M.I Abaga Threatens Falz For Not Adding Him To Sweet Boys Association (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.