Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Nnamdi Kanu And Wife Take A Very Sexy Pose 18+ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu And Wife Take A Very Sexy Pose 18+ (4161 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) / Haruna Innuwa Dogo Mabo And Wife Take Maternity Photos & Nigerians Are Arguing / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu And Wife Take A Very Sexy Pose 18+ by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
See as he is enjoying his wife but his comrades are still in prison

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife Take A Very Sexy Pose 18+ by madridguy(m): 4:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
Chai, Mazi dey enjoy better thing. @ OP please find out if Mazi wife get any younger sister, ayam interested. shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife Take A Very Sexy Pose 18+ by sunnysunny69(m): 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
There are no worshipers in this one, normally we dont see him without them.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife Take A Very Sexy Pose 18+ by LordCrimson(m): 4:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
IpobExposed:
See as he is enjoying his wife but his comrades are still in prison
I was hoping you will have sense anytime soon, But alas,your case seems irredeemable undecided

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife Take A Very Sexy Pose 18+ by nwakibie3(m): 4:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
old pic. Nnamdi is a member of beared gang so where are his bears

I told u its Nnamdi Kanu that will give u high BP which will eventually lead to ur demise.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife Take A Very Sexy Pose 18+ by iluvdonjazzy: 4:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
is it naira he is still spending?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife Take A Very Sexy Pose 18+ by iluvdonjazzy: 4:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
i luv his wife lips

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife Take A Very Sexy Pose 18+ by iluvdonjazzy: 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
she looks like t0t0 Dikeh
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife Take A Very Sexy Pose 18+ by UbChapter(m): 5:04pm On Jul 17, 2017
Na sure promised land material be this. Make I park here shaperly.
Note: Cars are parked at owners' risk.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife Take A Very Sexy Pose 18+ by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
UbChapter:
Na sure promised land material be this. Make I park here shaperly.

Note: Cars are parked at owners' risk.

Wat of those people his misled in prison
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife Take A Very Sexy Pose 18+ by mrsfavour(f): 5:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
They look good.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife Take A Very Sexy Pose 18+ by UbChapter(m): 5:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
IpobExposed:

Wat of those people his misled in prison
How that one take conSIGN me?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife Take A Very Sexy Pose 18+ by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
UbChapter:

How that one take conSIGN me?
so u Igbos have forgotten people misled by Cownu in kuje
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife Take A Very Sexy Pose 18+ by conductor22: 5:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Did he ask the worshipers to stay away or their eyes are opening ? Just asking.
Hmm. I'm not sure o

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife Take A Very Sexy Pose 18+ by UbChapter(m): 5:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
IpobExposed:

so u Igbos have forgotten people misled by Cownu in kuje
Who be IPOB?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife Take A Very Sexy Pose 18+ by conductor22: 5:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
is it naira he is still spending?
My brother ask am o. wink cheesy

But hescuse me. How much can I get a freshly harvested human head like this one in Obomoso? cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife Take A Very Sexy Pose 18+ by Alexbrain(m): 5:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
Discovering your talents and building up your skills with be a very productive way to tackle unemployment and become an entrepreneur.
Check out this free online book that will help you with that
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/657738
http://okadabooks.com/book/about/talent__the_bomb/12751#
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife Take A Very Sexy Pose 18+ by etebefia: 5:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
Without Nnamdi kanu and Biafra this OP won't eat. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife Take A Very Sexy Pose 18+ by ojobekehinde: 5:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
And bubu is in london hospital while aisa is in other room waiting for him.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife Take A Very Sexy Pose 18+ by navada99: 5:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
etebefia:
Without Nnamdi kanu and Biafra this OP won't eat. grin grin grin

I won't be surprised if he masturbates to Nnamdi Kanu's pic every morning before he starts his mesarable life.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife Take A Very Sexy Pose 18+ by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
navada99:

I won't be surprised if he masturbates to Nnamdi Kanu's pic every morning before he starts his mesarable life.

oga where are his comrades
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife Take A Very Sexy Pose 18+ by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
ojobekehinde:
And bubu is in london hospital while aisa is in other room waiting for him.

Where are the people that came with kanu to Nigeria simple question you're talking of Bubu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife Take A Very Sexy Pose 18+ by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 17, 2017
UbChapter:

Who be IPOB?

una
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife Take A Very Sexy Pose 18+ by conductor22: 6:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
IpobExposed:

Mynd44 promoting violence
No. It's called business in Obomoso not violence. Otu nnegi there cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife Take A Very Sexy Pose 18+ by myright: 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
Ipobexposed, go to RBL and download the latest video by "Iyierioba Uzoezie". You would love the video and it would get you more traffic.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife Take A Very Sexy Pose 18+ by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 17, 2017
myright:
Ipobexposed, go to RBL and download the latest video by "Iyierioba Uzoezie". You would love the video and it would get you more traffic.

am downloading it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife Take A Very Sexy Pose 18+ by myright: 7:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
IpobExposed:

am downloading it
correct. But how do you download video from fb?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife Take A Very Sexy Pose 18+ by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
this ipbexposed guy is senseless
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife Take A Very Sexy Pose 18+ by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
myright:
correct. But how do you download video from fb?

share the video through fb app then use opera mini
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Wife Take A Very Sexy Pose 18+ by myright: 7:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
IpobExposed:

share the video through fb app then use opera mini
ok. You need to create a thread with that video I told you about

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Shares Ongoing Road Project See Peoples' Reactions / BACK TO SCHOOL: Mrs. Ugwuanyi Deworms Under-five Children / Lagos Bye-election: Obaseki, Wike, Makinde Others Set To Storm Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.