Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) (63910 Views)

First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Angry Mob Executes Suspected Bandit In Zamfara (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Gunmen Kidnap A Man In Lafia, Murder Him (Viewers Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Veeflow(m): 5:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
Na so my own intestine be

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) by perdollar(m): 5:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
ds is beauty to behold. in another news, one tribalistic afonja from the brown roof region of d federal reserve (republic) of the zoo, a yansh licker of d yansh leaking modibo from daura banned me! who nairaland help sef. mtcheeeeeeeeew. he go stl ban me for ds one wen I no abuse anybody. bleep u seun
Re: Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Kowor(f): 5:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
The quest for money made him turn to anatomy specimen. Just see how it's labelled and how neatly arranged everything is........

2 Likes

Re: Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Kaybaba5(m): 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
The love of money.....................the root of all evils
Re: Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) by engeen(m): 6:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
Terrific.
Lagbaja01:
i a counted a total of 54 wraps....maybe the 55th wrap busted...The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it. Proverbs 10:22

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) by deflover(m): 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
experience is talking. Wehdone sir grin grin

yes I know a lot
saw a lot while I was in London
Re: Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Omoluabi16(m): 6:22pm On Jul 18, 2017
vicfuntop:
This isn't really graphic. More or less like a rabbit's anatomy
Biko this is graphic. lipsrsealed
Re: Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) by mike4real2(m): 6:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
Drug kills
Na wa oh why the dead body dey sweat? Or is it not sweat am seeing on the dead guy? shocked
Re: Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) by piagetskinner(m): 6:30pm On Jul 18, 2017
now his body has become instructional material for medical students

say no to drugs
Re: Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) by eluquenson(m): 6:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
No matter how scary these pictures look like, those guys won't listen.

Their heart and mind is blocked to hear such thing.
Re: Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
grin shocked grin

Woooooow!

Such a beautiful sight to behold.

Thumbs up for that team of medical butchers for a job well done.

Enough assorted meat everywhere & the specimen looks very much like a roasted goat.

PLS, SAY NO TO DRUG PEDDLING....... DO A LEGIT HUSTLE & GOD DEFINITELY WILL BLESS THAT HUSTLE!

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) by mamawin(f): 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
Are you sure? All those Iya Alaso in lagos, where are they from?
Even northerners are not exempted, all tribes are involved.
Only that a particular tribe is leading the rest sha
Re: Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) by obinna4Jesus(m): 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
Will all of these evidences serve as a deterrent to drug peddlers or those that are preparing to join the bandwagon. Patience laden with hardwork as well as the fear of God births success. Say no to get rich by all means syndrome. Buy the truth and sell it not.

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Reference(m): 7:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
Hmmmm.....nice.
Re: Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) by TheShopKeeper(m): 7:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
Odikwa...dis na one risky venture o...he died because of his misadventure...
Re: Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) by TOLULOPEMIDEAR(f): 7:25pm On Jul 18, 2017
nawa o
Re: Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Hitunnu(f): 7:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
Idiot
Re: Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) by ademasta(m): 8:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
Na so...
Re: Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Coolgent(m): 8:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
Oh no my condolance to Nmandi Kanu and other hardworkers.

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Lolaabokoku(f): 8:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
Jesus!!!!!
Re: Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Alexomania: 8:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
Lanretoye:
white capsules no good atall,na y I prefer yellow and black one.

U sef go still die
Re: Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Buffalo2(m): 9:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
Chai! See as dem pieces am like ogufe. Na wha ooo
Re: Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) by mikolo80: 9:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Biafuro youth... learn from this!

Also, for guys who keep bushy Afro pubic hair..

No be Games Reserve to hunt animals, women dey try...YUCK!
guy walahi you no well. hahahahahaha. I think na only me take note

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Antoeni(m): 10:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
Easy . money, nemesis hs caught up

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Lanretoye(m): 10:33pm On Jul 18, 2017
Alexomania:

U sef go still die
and make you no die again.
Re: Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) by usedcondom(m): 10:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
Lanretoye:
white capsules no good atall,na y I prefer yellow and black one.

lol....your own no be here
Re: Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) by jimb(m): 11:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
jizz see as 18mil take waste
Re: Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) by bizzibodi(m): 11:37pm On Jul 18, 2017
Igbokwedrugonu!how can a sane man swallow 54 wraps of cocaine like akpu & oha soup. cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Rick9(m): 12:06am On Jul 19, 2017
ALAYORMII:

No he didn't
He's in the Aso Rock Villa having a meeting with the Acting President
Aiiiiitttttt
Re: Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) by fm4real2k6(m): 12:56am On Jul 19, 2017
This is one of the reason why i want the FAST actualization of Republic of BIAFRA!

If not because of those myopic Buhari cabal, i'm sure if the ACN element in APC had been allowed to implement their programe, IPOB would've had their referendum by now, and be preparing to leave this"zoo".

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Runs Mad In Lekki Lagos, Comes Out Of A Moving Car Unclad / Man Killed While Pursuing Danfo Driver Who Bashed His Car. Graphic Pics / Afobaje Maiyegun Who Beat His Wife Arrested By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.