Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Korede Bello And Chidinma All Loved In New Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello And Chidinma All Loved In New Photo (51380 Views)

CityFm fires Benny Ark for calling out Tiwa Savage and Chidinma / Aneke Twins, Chidiebere And Chidinma, Celebrate Their Birthday In Style (Photos) / Kiss Daniel And Chidinma Ekile Rehearsing In The Bedroom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korede Bello And Chidinma All Loved In New Photo by IamOpemipo(m): 8:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
See why I fear short gals, they row with many guys looking all cute, you wnt even knw the one they are fuckin,

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello And Chidinma All Loved In New Photo by IbBarham(m): 8:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
Rumors loading
Re: Korede Bello And Chidinma All Loved In New Photo by Sultty(m): 8:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
The babe is obviously confused

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello And Chidinma All Loved In New Photo by NobleAngell(f): 8:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
Flavour won't like this... I repeat, flavour won't like this.

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello And Chidinma All Loved In New Photo by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
What's with d hanky thingy? Looks G*y
Re: Korede Bello And Chidinma All Loved In New Photo by girl4rmspace(f): 8:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
Is that a tattoo on chidinma?
Re: Korede Bello And Chidinma All Loved In New Photo by PassionateSoul(m): 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
Lemme digress a bit. See eh, I'm looking for a girlfriend, if you're young beautiful smart and goal driven, holla me. Will be glad to hear from you

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello And Chidinma All Loved In New Photo by Blownaija(m): 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
"Na them Sabi"
Re: Korede Bello And Chidinma All Loved In New Photo by Amarabae(f): 8:37pm On Jul 17, 2017
Korede the talentless average looking boy. His latest song BUTTERFLY is crap.
Re: Korede Bello And Chidinma All Loved In New Photo by 2lateBiafra: 8:38pm On Jul 17, 2017
His BABy MAMA .....sai BUHARI
Re: Korede Bello And Chidinma All Loved In New Photo by 0b10010011: 8:40pm On Jul 17, 2017
Blood of Wizkid! shocked shocked shocked

Even a short Korede Bello tall pass Chidinma shocked shocked shocked

Truth hurts though, Chidinma is a celebrity dwarf.

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello And Chidinma All Loved In New Photo by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 17, 2017
That's nice.
Re: Korede Bello And Chidinma All Loved In New Photo by Lexusgs430: 8:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
optional1:

some people will start saying they are dating.....

They look good together. But kids might be height challenged.......

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello And Chidinma All Loved In New Photo by Viergeachar: 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
Yoruba on top of Igbo.

Na so e suppose to be

Na so e go be

Na so e go dey be
Re: Korede Bello And Chidinma All Loved In New Photo by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
Is she the one with the cucumber? Please tell me the story behind the cucumber

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello And Chidinma All Loved In New Photo by Bamz(m): 8:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
soberdrunk:
As a guy, knowing your status in the 'animal kingdom' is very essential in every aspect of life, Korede is more like a 'zebra' and Chidinma a female 'leopard',........... angry
Excuse me sah , are you a zoologist?

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello And Chidinma All Loved In New Photo by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
Someone like u tongue
optional1:

Re: Korede Bello And Chidinma All Loved In New Photo by yeeshanana(f): 8:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
Issit just me that thinks this korede boy dresses like a female?
Re: Korede Bello And Chidinma All Loved In New Photo by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
I so much love this lady
Re: Korede Bello And Chidinma All Loved In New Photo by Remion(m): 8:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
soberdrunk:
As a guy, knowing your status in the 'animal kingdom' is very essential in every aspect of life, Korede is more like a 'zebra' and Chidinma a female 'leopard',........... angry
What! Are you telling us korede is the helpless while chidinma is the villain ���
Re: Korede Bello And Chidinma All Loved In New Photo by Oluwasegun664(m): 8:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
I will feel much concern only if d pix will bring back Bahari

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello And Chidinma All Loved In New Photo by armiee: 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
they look good 2geda
Re: Korede Bello And Chidinma All Loved In New Photo by amdoyin82(m): 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
Dis korede mad dress Saa.. The guy no sabi dress at all
Re: Korede Bello And Chidinma All Loved In New Photo by kingthreatz: 9:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
Overrrated midgets
Re: Korede Bello And Chidinma All Loved In New Photo by zilon12(m): 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
optional1:

Or forking lol
Re: Korede Bello And Chidinma All Loved In New Photo by Chinagurum1995(m): 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
Yes oo you guys are so sweet oooooo. kiss wink smiley cheesy grin cool
Re: Korede Bello And Chidinma All Loved In New Photo by samjey: 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
Liability:
correct boy abeg....fvck her well well. No pity her toto for am. Fvck her, scatter the toto for her.
The last time I checked you needed some sense. I see you've not gotten it yet!
Re: Korede Bello And Chidinma All Loved In New Photo by Johnhug66(m): 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2017
grin beautiful kids fall on you
Re: Korede Bello And Chidinma All Loved In New Photo by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
this chidinma Girl sef, any artist will just show up and she's loyal. that girl Is a correct yeyebrity
Re: Korede Bello And Chidinma All Loved In New Photo by Idowuh(m): 9:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
new song loading
Re: Korede Bello And Chidinma All Loved In New Photo by nextstep(m): 9:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
girl4rmspace:
Is that a tattoo on chidinma?

Henna... plant dye... and our Northern girls have been doing it from time immemorial

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Korede Bello Inside Studio (see Here) / Ezekiel Sunday Elliott Dead: Obituary Of Desmond Elliot's Father, Burial Poster / D'banj Enjoys A Stroll With His Newborn Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.